Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Material Handler állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Material Handler32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 315 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this shouldn't be a requirement
You start off part time getting as little hours as they can possibly give you. If you go full time they will work you as much as they can. Constant rotation of managers. Don't work here
Great place
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was decent but not enough hours for my postion
I worked 3 to 4 hours a day. Tuesday thru Saturday. Was hard to get full time at distribution center.could be very stressful. Very loud working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paste most people friendly managment is lost.
get there and make sure you have all of your cans or you'll be searching for most of the night. make sure everything is correct before pulling any UED's. if not most of anything that goes wrong is your fault as a driver. Do not drop any UED cans or you will get a letter. Make sure equipment if not broken or you will be held responsible if anything wrong happens. its very fast paste and stressful but if your good at it then maybe it would not be so bad for you.
Pro érvek
pay is decent, benefits are second to none
Kontra érvek
managment really is out for their own, lots of resposability on drivers, hours are awful, onlly required to work 35 hours if you are full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with right management
Work was great up until our manager retired. I would load and offload aircraft from 11PM to 4AM. The hardest part of the job was getting use to new management who had no idea what he was doing. Most of the people on our team were older men who had been there for years and taught me how to work not only smarter but also faster than all other teams on the ramp. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being the smallest girl with less experience and having the manager tell me that he wanted me to be in charge of one of his planes.
First Manager
The replacement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great
one of the best jobs I've worked at. i was a material handler and i loved doing what i did. i loved the hours because it worked with my daughters schedule.
1,0
terrible company
Fed Ex does not care about its employees unless they are in danger of dying. The managers lie about advancement opportunities when the truth is that it takes 5+ years just to advance to each step and then you have to be friends with upper management (not a hard/competent worker) to be considered. I would never recommend anyone to work there.
appreciation day
The best thing about the job is the team members. I met a lot of the great people. The hardest part is finding a parking space...and going though security check.
appreciation day
clocking out for breaks
Physically demanding work
FedEx gets their money's worth out of their employees. Fortunately, The do pay well, with incredible benefits. Some of the best managers I've ever had work there, are supportive and proactive to assist you in performing your duties
Benefits and proper compensation
Demanding work
fun
wait for the plane to come unload it the air plane and then have sort time which was about 3 hours and the load air plane back up make sure we clan our area and wait for another plane to come in .
always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced, educational in some ways
This is a great place to work if you only want part time employment or just for their awesome benefits! It is however hard for a disabled person to keep up with the flow.
Pro érvek
4 hour shifts, more hours available, great management, easy to learn, benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
only part time, very physical, not handicapped friendly
My Experience
It all depends on the job you have. As long as you can get away from the back of a hot truck or warehouse, you will probably enjoy it. I recommend working with aircraft on the ramp.
Just a regular day.
A typical night at work; you come in start to load packages until all are ready to be loaded on a plane. Some people have to deal with micromanagement while others do not.
1,0
horrible
working at fedex was one of the worst jobs ive worked at. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. management was horrible and the environment wasn't that good good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work and can be a fun place to work. Always a place to meet nice and new people.
Typical work day is mainly like everyday just sorting and moving packages from one area to another. I learned basically leadership skills and how to prioritize the handling of the freight. How to train people to work safely in a fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts. Hardest part of the job is mainly being short handed. No matter how much freight there is, it is always hard to work being short handed. The most enjoyable part of the day is leaving to go home but that's for any job.
Pro érvek
Awesome benefits and great discounts with multiple compaines.
Kontra érvek
Not always enough hours to go around, and being short handed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great workplace culture
Met great people working here. Fedex had a great environment of team work. The benefits were great as a part time worker and the night hours were not too bad.
Fedex
Hi am looking to work for a good company that cares about there employees and respect s hard and dependable s workers FedEx does not ack like there care about me as a employee.
leaders in the industry
i worked night shift so there is a whole different atmosphere to it. The teams are all separate but all work together really well. it is very structured yet fun to go to work.
Materials Handler
A typical day at work consists of unloading and loading aircraft. Ensuring safe working environment. FedEx has a quick turnaround for employees due to strenuous work environment, however, to offset disadvantages of the job, workers are compensated well in the form of health insurance, and retirement plan options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work at with higher management that doesn't seem to care
The company in itself is really good. The benefits are amazing for single and family people. The people I work with are really nice and seem pretty motivated to move forward in life. The only problems is the management I am under don't enforce rules on the higher up positions and there is a lot of favoritism going on.
Pro érvek
Great Benefits, Interesting place to work.
Kontra érvek
Management plays favorites, No one listens to your complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working witth the company
I work on the ramp off load and unload planes. I start off by setting up the ramp. before the flights come in making sure I preform a pre and post trip on the equipment. unload the first plane ( San Antonio) containers. Then do off load for the next flight (Oakland) we load the pane the same way as our off load at times
Pro érvek
benefits, pay and fresh air
Kontra érvek
weatherr at time, the hours some time short
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés