FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Material Handler állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 611 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 31.
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was decent but not enough hours for my postion
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 30.
I worked 3 to 4 hours a day. Tuesday thru Saturday. Was hard to get full time at distribution center.could be very stressful. Very loud working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paste most people friendly managment is lost.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 21.
get there and make sure you have all of your cans or you'll be searching for most of the night. make sure everything is correct before pulling any UED's. if not most of anything that goes wrong is your fault as a driver. Do not drop any UED cans or you will get a letter. Make sure equipment if not broken or you will be held responsible if anything wrong happens. its very fast paste and stressful but if your good at it then maybe it would not be so bad for you.
Pro érvek
pay is decent, benefits are second to none
Kontra érvek
managment really is out for their own, lots of resposability on drivers, hours are awful, onlly required to work 35 hours if you are full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with right management
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 7.
Work was great up until our manager retired. I would load and offload aircraft from 11PM to 4AM. The hardest part of the job was getting use to new management who had no idea what he was doing. Most of the people on our team were older men who had been there for years and taught me how to work not only smarter but also faster than all other teams on the ramp. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being the smallest girl with less experience and having the manager tell me that he wanted me to be in charge of one of his planes.
First Manager
The replacement
great
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 24.
one of the best jobs I've worked at. i was a material handler and i loved doing what i did. i loved the hours because it worked with my daughters schedule.
1,0
terrible company
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772018, május 22.
Fed Ex does not care about its employees unless they are in danger of dying. The managers lie about advancement opportunities when the truth is that it takes 5+ years just to advance to each step and then you have to be friends with upper management (not a hard/competent worker) to be considered. I would never recommend anyone to work there.
appreciation day
Materials Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 3.
The best thing about the job is the team members. I met a lot of the great people. The hardest part is finding a parking space...and going though security check.
appreciation day
clocking out for breaks
Physically demanding work
Materials Handler/Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 5.
FedEx gets their money's worth out of their employees. Fortunately, The do pay well, with incredible benefits. Some of the best managers I've ever had work there, are supportive and proactive to assist you in performing your duties
Benefits and proper compensation
Demanding work
fun
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 5.
wait for the plane to come unload it the air plane and then have sort time which was about 3 hours and the load air plane back up make sure we clan our area and wait for another plane to come in .
always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced, educational in some ways
Material Handler/Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 27.
This is a great place to work if you only want part time employment or just for their awesome benefits! It is however hard for a disabled person to keep up with the flow.
Pro érvek
4 hour shifts, more hours available, great management, easy to learn, benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
only part time, very physical, not handicapped friendly
My Experience
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 19.
It all depends on the job you have. As long as you can get away from the back of a hot truck or warehouse, you will probably enjoy it. I recommend working with aircraft on the ramp.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Just a regular day.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 12.
A typical night at work; you come in start to load packages until all are ready to be loaded on a plane. Some people have to deal with micromanagement while others do not.
1,0
horrible
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 5.
working at fedex was one of the worst jobs ive worked at. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. management was horrible and the environment wasn't that good good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work and can be a fun place to work. Always a place to meet nice and new people.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, július 11.
Typical work day is mainly like everyday just sorting and moving packages from one area to another. I learned basically leadership skills and how to prioritize the handling of the freight. How to train people to work safely in a fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts. Hardest part of the job is mainly being short handed. No matter how much freight there is, it is always hard to work being short handed. The most enjoyable part of the day is leaving to go home but that's for any job.
Pro érvek
Awesome benefits and great discounts with multiple compaines.
Kontra érvek
Not always enough hours to go around, and being short handed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great workplace culture
Materials Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, június 19.
Met great people working here. Fedex had a great environment of team work. The benefits were great as a part time worker and the night hours were not too bad.
Fedex
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, június 16.
Hi am looking to work for a good company that cares about there employees and respect s hard and dependable s workers FedEx does not ack like there care about me as a employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
leaders in the industry
MATERIALS HANDLER - LINE LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, június 14.
i worked night shift so there is a whole different atmosphere to it. The teams are all separate but all work together really well. it is very structured yet fun to go to work.
Materials Handler
Materials Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2016, március 16.
A typical day at work consists of unloading and loading aircraft. Ensuring safe working environment. FedEx has a quick turnaround for employees due to strenuous work environment, however, to offset disadvantages of the job, workers are compensated well in the form of health insurance, and retirement plan options.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work at with higher management that doesn't seem to care
MATERIAL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2016, február 9.
The company in itself is really good. The benefits are amazing for single and family people. The people I work with are really nice and seem pretty motivated to move forward in life. The only problems is the management I am under don't enforce rules on the higher up positions and there is a lot of favoritism going on.
Pro érvek
Great Benefits, Interesting place to work.
Kontra érvek
Management plays favorites, No one listens to your complaints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working witth the company
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2015, október 27.
I work on the ramp off load and unload planes. I start off by setting up the ramp. before the flights come in making sure I preform a pre and post trip on the equipment. unload the first plane ( San Antonio) containers. Then do off load for the next flight (Oakland) we load the pane the same way as our off load at times
Pro érvek
benefits, pay and fresh air
Kontra érvek
weatherr at time, the hours some time short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van