FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

866 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 23.
I really enjoyed working here. I just lost my cool and didn't handle a situation properly. I was in the wrong and respect management on how thet handled the situatio
benefits, work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced environment, good place to work
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 22.
this is a very fast paced job, they expect one to be constantly moving and working. pay is not bad depending on the job. very little chance for job advancement.
People
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, február 22.
The same people who worked hard did most of the work while those who didn't work sat around or chill in the Locker-room. once the plant became more and more short staffed the people became lazier.
i would'nt recommend
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 18.
i really disliked my job. It was great when i first started but i got a new manager and it went downhill from there. They didn't live up to their own expectations. I hated it there so i quit and found something else.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
everything
fedex
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, február 16.
The FedEx strategy to compete collectively and operate independently provides a competitive advantage for our company. Our broad portfolio of services allows us to meet the needs of our customers, most of whom use services from two or more of our operating companies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun and hard work
Part-time Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 16.
FedEx is great place to work. What's so great to work for FedEx is that will be paid weekly, full benefits, paid vacation and sick pay. Plus, most employees as I see them work together as team. Not only that, FedEx provide some fun events such as a theme in for holidays, Special guest visits, and other celebrations with great food and drinks! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay with my job due to physically injured and health reasons. For your information, please make sure you are able to lift more than 75 lbs which I couldn't and was part of the reasons as well. This was my first time working in a warehouse and didn't realized how big this job was.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great benefits, and more.
Kontra érvek
During peaks, a lot more overtime hours for holidays but a bonus was a plus, sometimes not enough workers to help which is why the company are looking for people to hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, busy environment.
Material Handler/ forklift driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 15.
Loved working at Fed Ex. Had a high risk pregnancy, which prevented me from doing my normal job (heavy weight). If I did not live so far away, I would go back in a heart beat.
Fast paced workplace
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 9.
It was an overall good job, just certain things would happen and we would have to stay overtime some nights and mainly on Fridays. The jobs that they have you do is not at all hard it's just the people you have to work with that will make you want to go crazy at all times.
Free Discounts
Healthcare takes to long
Material Handler
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 8.
I use to work my hours and go home. The benefits was the reason that I need this job and the tuition reimbursement for school. I stay for those two reason. Now I am strive for something better like management trainee or a manager position.
Workplace
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 7.
The Memphis Hub is a huge workplace. Management will literally throw you into your field of work on your first day and you are on your own. Intense and heavy work. Not a very collaborative place of work everyone has there own area on the line. For the amount of work and labor you are doing we should get paid way more.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Low Pay No Organization Poor Management
Awesome company
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 5.
Loved my job at FedEx and the crew I was placed with.
I was moved up the ladder very quickly
If your In shape there is no hard part to FedEx
Management was very good.
good people
Steady Income
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 3.
It's a warehouse job. Easy to get hired and steady income.They provide educational assistance and health insurance for all part time workers. You have a choice between day or night shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, január 31.
Job is very militant your late if you are on time. good for a part time job. grave yard hours in a fast paced job can be stressful. you deal with multiple tired personalities
stressful
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 31.
I hate working here. the management wasn't good and the pay rate was not good at all for the hard work we had to do. The schedule wasn't working good with my school schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Review
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Granby, CT2018, január 31.
Overall my experience was good. However the turn-over on the management side can sometimes make it hard to keep motivated. Considering most operations require manual labor, having poor management can get hectic and time consuming.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Turn-over
Great Benefits, Poor Mgmt
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 29.
Great Benefits, Poor Management. I enjoyed the fact that I had benefits to support my family and myself, however, the workplace culture was very discriminatory.
Great Benefits
Poor Mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with modest potential
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 26.
This company is one of the best companies of its type. While the advancement potential is very limited, the compensation is fair. It is a great company to work at while going to school, especially since their college reimbursement covers up to $3000 in tuition expenses per year. Just about any basic degree can be justified.

The work is difficult and there are some slightly better paying jobs within the company. Unfortunately, injuries are a part of the business and the company does have doctors on the payroll that you are required to use who will ensure that nothing is considered "work related". That aside, for a short term job 2-5 years, this is a pretty decent company to work for.
Mild advancement potential
Kontra érvek
Injuries are part of the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is one of the worse places to find fun.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN 462412018, január 26.
The people at FedEx are like working zombies who just come to work then go home. FedEx employees are extremely rude. They drive the tubs like maniacs without blowing there horn and they don't stop. The management is extremely poor and they are very neglectful towards the safety of employees. They treat employees like 3rd class citizens with know rights because of overwhelming favoritism. The write up the employees every time the hurt their hands, lower back, or foot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 26.
FedEx is a nice place to work with a fun, fast paced environment. There is always non stop work, which includes heavy lifting. I am always able to learn new things.
Great Company
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 22.
FedEx is a great company. I love their benefits, the atmosphere, the ease of advancement, and the pay raises. They really care about their employees and customers.
Pay, Insurance, and PTO
Kontra érvek
Working outside during all seasons

Átfogó minősítés