FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

1 035 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 465 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
n/a
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, április 18.
Annotated shipping orders to department of loading location and time of arrival of transportation.
• Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
• Requisitioned transportation from freight carriers to ship plant products.
• Contacted carrier representative to make arrangements for loading products.
• Mailed bills, typed correspondence and kept files.
Good job
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 10.
Every location is different I am in the Miami area pay is good just to be part time and you get benefits you not got find to many jobs that give benefits part time. If you want to move up in FedEx you have to do at least 3 years or more as part time to be able to get a full time position in the Miami area. Unless you transfer to another facility we’re you can get a full time position. You get flight discounts for your travel you have to to be married for your spouse to fly with you. Kids fly free also it’s on stand by tho!!!!!
Pro érvek
Good pay plus benefits flight benefits
Kontra érvek
Working few years as part time to get a full time position
Drivers wanted.
Material Handler & Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, április 8.
I worked a 4/10 shift which means I worked Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday with a 10-hour shift. Occasionally, I would be asked to work on my day off. The work required the drivers to optimize their routes to ensure that packages were delivered on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2019, április 7.
This was a great job for me when I first got out of college. There wasn't any place for me to make more money or advance with this company. I enjoyed working with this company as well as my coworkers.
No dresscode
Not enough hours given
fast paced and good pay
FULLTIME MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2019, április 2.
hard labor job but overall the pay and benefits are really great. you start off in the sort where they sort the mail and freight, then they train you to do flights after.
Outstanding Job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, április 1.
I loved working at FedEx they taught me everything I needed to know about the job. Some days could get stressful but that's part of having a job is to go hard.
free snacks
short breaks
Relaxed and simple
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 31.
Work was easy. A bunch of roles to play there so you could fit in somewhere and love it. 12 am - 4 am wasn’t my cup of tea and in the winter it’s freezing in the warehouse. (Fedex Indianapolis airport)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was decent but not enough hours for my postion
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 30.
I worked 3 to 4 hours a day. Tuesday thru Saturday. Was hard to get full time at distribution center.could be very stressful. Very loud working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be stressful and favoritism is high.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, március 30.
I really like my manager and some of my other conwokrers. I also like the team leaders. Some days are better than others but financially I can’t make it here and my manager doesn’t seem to want to help me bid on other jobs.
Kontra érvek
Part time- some of the people
Very productive
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, március 22.
FedEx firmly believes its employees are their greatest asset. You have opportunities for advancement and when in doubt your management team is always there to work right alongside with you. FedEx also gives great benefits and tuition reimbursement!
N/a
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, március 21.
FedEx is a job where they do not have layoffs, its a job where you can grow, the job security is great. They have all shifts available to you, so its easy to maintain your work and life balance.
Warehousing
material handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisberry, PA2019, március 20.
Fast-paced, material handling, the use of rf scanners. Loading and unloading trucks. Sorting various packages and reading or scanning lables. Packaging trucks for delivery.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good paying part time job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, március 18.
a regular day would be parking my car and getting past security and getting on a bus to go to my area. then I would clock in and proceed to stretch and flex. After warming up then walk to my area and wait for packages and put theses ideas into freights.

I learned how to take responsibility into my own hands and how to become a better team member.

The environment was really the same for people and that was to have fun and complete these challenge, to past time.

The way I feel about management is that some managers knew what they were doing and some didn't

The hardest part was the peek of the night (which was about 1:30) because so many packages were rushed.

The most enjoyable part was when the night was almost over and slow we were talking to coworkers and have a good time, just to have time past.
health care
not a good living style
Productive place to work
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eastaboga, AL2019, március 18.
I am happy with the overall job and workforce, but would like to become a full-time employee with the potential to work 40 plus hours to be able to maintain a normal opportunity to survive with today's economy.
need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to move up from
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 14.
I really liked how they ran the entire facility it was just so smooth and constistant. I would recommend to anyone the work load is not for a slacker but the pay makes up for it
The pay and benifits
No breaks
Fast paced
Fed ex material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 12.
Fedex was a good paying part time hob, i never got the oppurtunity to work full time however the pay after overtime is time and a half. The managers were not the best, they favored people that's been their longer and would never help do a job.
Good pay
Poor managment
handler
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182019, március 11.
fast-paced, extreme weather conditions, and treated unfairly as a new member. The break is not given when part-time and shuttle bus don't run regularity and of not at work an hour ahead you will arrive late to the area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, but not for everyone!
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 11.
It at place where you should be ready to work. It a great place if you get in the right work group. It is a place where you can make the experience what you want it to be. If you work hard it can be great. If not, you will not enjoy your stay!
Cheaper Insurance
Kontra érvek
Getting in and out of the HUB can be problematic.
Hard work
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, március 4.
The job is very is I can say that but its just the stairs and that you have to wait and run to catch the bus to and from the work area. They even try to put you in a different area when you done in your area
When you get hurt
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2019, február 22.
Have your Superior put the papers in so you can get paid, make sure that you are covered when you get hurt, I was off without pay, now I do not know if I'm going back to work, waiting for them
Don't get hurt
Pay period
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van