Depending on what it is you're looking for in a, Fed Ex is a good company.
- One (1) minute late and you will lose 10 hours of pb & how hard you're will to workay for the week.
- Pays only $13.39 hr. resulting in a weekly check less than $300.
- Always short staffed, meaning you will need to work harder to compensate for lack of staff.
- Physically demanding work that is very hard on the body - e.g., back, knees, arms, bumps/bruises common..\
No break during the weekday. 30 minute on Saturday - maybe.
- Work 16 hrs week for example, they pay for 25 hrs, ONLY IF YOU ARE ON TIME EVERY DAY.
Managers I report to very nice, fair, easy to get along with.
Not climate controlled...very hot in summer & very cold in winter