FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

1 100 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 354 értékelés megtekintése
workong at fedex
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 14.
I worked at both FedEx and Amazon. Amazon was paradise in comparison to FedEx. Amazon had air conditioning, proper equipment, clean facility, great compensation, space for employees to actually relax.
At FedEx...none of that. It was dusty, hot, poor equipment, spiders everywhere, dirty, terrible compensation (literally at the end of a long day maybe once a month they might give us a juice box on the way out.), their "lunch area" was so far out of the way and because of how crazy the work load was you never actually got to use it, managers did mostly nothing but stand there and tell people what to do, never resolved issues with bad employees. Terrible company, terrible employees, terrible environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work environment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 8.
it was my first real job i loved it a whole lot . wish i could work there again because thats some i like to do all night i like the environment that i was working in too.
Great job.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 3.
FedEx was a good place to work. I was taught to be punctual. Being on time was mandatory. And we were required to work in all conditions. It ws a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4 Star
FedEx Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 1.
FedEx is a great job with many of job opportunities! They are always hiring! They have great a good management team that is willing to work with employee needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Always work available
Dock Associate/Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2019, szeptember 27.
The schedule is awkward because you really dont have any family time due to there work schedules. job advancements is all based on who you know but the overall experience is good as well as the pay.
Bonuses
work schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
its cool
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 23.
You must be ready to stand and be outside for long periods of times. Pretty good hours get better hours during holiday seasons. But overall it's ok , been here for 5 years.
1,0
Horrible
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 23.
Non climate control... hard work very very hard work ... low pay ... bad management.. disrespectful, rude managers .. no breaks .. only get 3 to 4 hours no help on heavy boxes & a total back breaker
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too bad just very physically demanding
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2019, szeptember 22.
Not a bad place to work for if you’re able to handke the stress of it all, very hot in the warehouse during the summer and very cold in the winter but if you’re able to handle working in intense conditions not bad.
Busy work place
Material handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 20.
Today was a nice and smooth day at work the managers was very responsive responsible and willing to answer all questions we had to ask and give us tips
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and slow pace work environment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 13.
it was a okay company to work for. The environment that you work in is sometimes hot or cold. They can trained their managers better for the workers to have better work skills.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what you thought of the postal service
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, ME2019, szeptember 12.
Seems like everyone's ex's works for the postal service , 19yr olds that seem to love wearing sheer spandex I didn't enjoy all of the bs show that happened everyday.

It takes your inner back stabber to move further

Don't apply to the airport FedEx in Portland on early bird Rd
Some advancement
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for. Great benefits.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 11.
Get to work on time. Bring all required gear. Pack your lunch and bring adeguite
Water and electrolytes to get through the day. Safety first always. Buy your own boots and gloves that are within standards. If you have a problem with someone and it creates a hostile environment. Let someone know immediately.
Great benefits and pay
Work in the weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A great part time job
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, szeptember 10.
At FedEx, the work is fast paced. As material handler I organized incoming packages. The hardest part about my job is the heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of my job is being part of the community.
Good Benefits
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be stressful at times but wasn't too bad
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 10.
Working at FedEx was a bit stressful, especially since I worked the night shift. The work could be difficult if there was a lot of freight coming down the conveyor belt, but some nights were slow. It's a face-paced environment. I think I'd rather work there than at a grocery store, though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Experience
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 6.
It's hard work and more or less rewarding. Team is practically a must majority of the time but it felt better to get things done on my own. The hardest part was being the last to leave and deal with whatever was left. Management was around but you never knew when.
Munkahelyi kultúra
clock in exercise andd began freight distribution
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 4.
breaks in between and back in stations to begin working hours. mostly youll be in more than one section and able to maintain working right till the time is over.
Great benefits
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 2.
I liked the job but could no longer peruse this career because of health issues , good management and good work environment , not so great hours, but they make up for that with a 35 hr guarantee
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy but the managers suck
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 29.
There is no advancement unless you're screwing management or something. Or unless you know someone well in management. Your work ethics doesn't even matter. You can lose a lot of weight if you do your job. I lost 100lbs in less than a year. The work is easy but it's the lack of appreciation.
Nice dependable job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 23.
I liked working at FedEx they are a good company and if you do the job according to the policy, you will bebpaidbat a competitive rate. They offer great benefits as well.
Great benefits
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 23.
I just think they could pay more for all we do. Great pay, dnt get me wrong but could be better. On point benefits. I feel like raises should be given every 3-6 months for people who had been there tht long
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van