FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

1 015 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 918 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and collaborative effort
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2019, február 15.
Great place to work. The team starts by checking equipment and the location to ensure the safety and security of the operation and each others. Builds up team and social skills under competent management.
Pro érvek
Consistent hours, great people, not in the way
Potential large delays
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun with a relaxing break room
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, február 1.
I worked at FedEx in LAX as a material handler and the typical day consisted as unloading FedEx planes and loading FedEx plans with mail. I learned a lot about teamwork and how important it is to be a leader in your team. I also learned how to plan my schedule to get to work on time which started at 3am. The management when i first started to work there was great! My manager was really polite, listened to anyone who had and usually let us do our work without micro managing. The workplace culture was pretty fun, seeing planes land all night coming in with sometimes cool freight like animals or cars, using big machinery with caution to unload the plane. The hardest part of the job was having the responsibility of balancing the plane and delivering on time with the pressure of not scratching the plane or damaging any products. What I enjoyed was the fact that my crew members were always there for me and each other as if we were a family.
Pro érvek
Benifits, the pay, the coworkers, and the job.
Working from 3am to 6am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it and would work there again
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2019, január 31.
Would go back if I have the chance. I had to relocate to another state. The pay should be more though for package handler. But if you’re a good worker they move you around pretty quickly. Not for lazy people. Majority of management there is very personable and great.

There was just the one privileged, dress clothes wearing (fill unkind word here) who was over the operations manager that would talk disrespectfully to everyone.
More things than not
Pay per hour, Ops Manager’s Boss
Management sucked
HAZ Agent/Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2019, január 29.
The job was split shifts and management did not care about you at all, you literally where just a number, they barely knew my name, what a shame. money was decent though.
Temporary position
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasco, WA2019, január 28.
This position was sufficient for the time being. I only worked at this company for a short period of time thus I am not able to give an accurate description of the entire scope of this position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall was a great working environent
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, január 25.
I loved the job even though it was very hectic at times..i poverulled a string of freight from one hub to the other and had to unload these containers. Overall good job.
Fun and Good Teams
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, január 15.
Loved working at FedEx, if I could I would go back and work. Great experience, it is a hard job but if you can handle it then it's a piece of cake. :)
Pro érvek
Long Brakes, Very good benefits, Great discounts.
Working in the rain :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  3131 Democrat Rd2019, január 11.
This workplace was pretty productive , not alot of workspace & hardest part of the job is when u see a BILLION boxes coming down . I hate that we have such a short amount of hours to work .
Great food service
No break
fedex
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, január 10.
how to work with people it is a good place to work and it is a fun place as well.they have lunch also for their employees some times.the manager will let u know u are doing a good job. I really don:t have no bad things to say about fedex overall it is a good place to work.
Fast Pace enviroment
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, január 9.
Pros- Time flies pretty quickly. Its feels like you are Working out and
getting paid for it. You are breaking a sweat. Constantly moving. Cons- a negative side since you are working out in the open.at the airport. You are exposed to any whether conditions. If it rains you are in the rain drenched you are not provided with quality rain gear. If it is windy you need to have protective glasses that the company does not provide for their employees. You must adapt to these conditions.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
only part time hours no room for growth
Part-time only
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grayslake, IL2019, január 9.
Working only 4 hours a day did not cover any expenses I had. There was no full time available and no overtime available either. I would not recommend being a material handler at fedex of you are looking for a career.
Short hours
Great side job
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, január 9.
Been working at FedEx for a while now and I really enjoy working there. I've been treated as if I'm an important part of where I work and that makes me happy to keep working there. They also have great benefits.
Management SUCKS
Materials Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, január 8.
Worked in the Matrix full time/Part time moving freight onto conveyor belts to be shipped properly to there final destination. Also assisted loading aircraft.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Bad managers.and very low advancement
Okay place to work it
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, január 4.
It's a good company to work for good discounts everywhere you go they will work you the pay is okay the managers okay you can pay every week There's a good thing
Fast pace work environment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, december 31.
FedEx is a very fast p[ace environment you must be able to move fast and keep up, also must be a quick learner. They have a very friendly management team and great benefits
1,0
not enough structure
material handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 30.
They have no structure when it comes to training and work distribution. They do provide health benefits but are not well educated on mental health. The management has difficulties in utilizing problem solving skills when faced with situations that need to be handle in a safe and efficient manner.
Great Part time job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 21.
I loved that my mangers were very helpful and gave us rewards for us for our good work. The reason I left was for better opportunity and for a full time position.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
It was a grave yard shift
My Work expricance with FedEx
Material Handler/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 21.
I loved working for FedEx
FedEx is a grate job to work for its for all people they do not discriminate they hire all blind, elderly, disability people, especially the young. Pays for tuitions for school, health insurance and retirement beatifies. Hear you are able to move up to management. many management potions with in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job depending on what your looking for
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, december 19.
Its an difficult job and very stressful but the people their are the best people I have ever worked with. The food a their r is great with a low limited amount of choices, even though it the prices are high it is still a good place to eat
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
The pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not so good work environment.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 18.
I wouldn't really reccomend working at this company. They give you appropriate pay but I don't think it's covering how much you actually work. There are a few benefits.
Free hat
Fast paced
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van