FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

925 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 890 értékelés megtekintése
Work Day
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 12.
Offload about 5 planes and load 2 planes a day. Hardest part is the being in the weather. I have been trained to operate around 5 different aircrafts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handler/Lead Traffic Control Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 10.
Senior Manager over the Courtyard input does now let us do our jobs. He always want to micro manage us and tells us what he needs us to do. The area runs well before he starts making his suggestions, instead of letting us run the area because we are a great performing group anyway.
my co workers
Kontra érvek
Senior Manager does not listen. It is more if a dictatorship.
You get in and get out
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274062018, június 9.
It’s a place of work you go in do the job and go home good benefits easy to move up into higher position when they open They pay is OK but you can always use more
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with right management
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 7.
Work was great up until our manager retired. I would load and offload aircraft from 11PM to 4AM. The hardest part of the job was getting use to new management who had no idea what he was doing. Most of the people on our team were older men who had been there for years and taught me how to work not only smarter but also faster than all other teams on the ramp. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being the smallest girl with less experience and having the manager tell me that he wanted me to be in charge of one of his planes.
First Manager
The replacement
Training
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 4.
Federal Express provided adequate training to all of its employees and I like the face that you could attend school and they would pay for (partial) tuition. The benefits were also good.
Hours and flexibility
co workers rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place where physical endurance and stamina needed.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 30.
You will be lifting Heavy Packages from time to time. Breaks are kept to a minium so you be able to work with for a long period of time. Great Team building and Mangers who listen. You can build a career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a place with good pay rates but terrible and tragic work environment, and fedex is very poorly managed.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 27.
Fedex is a terrible place to work and want to grow with. The people are rude and the pay is good, but the management is unnoticeable and lacks want of acknowledgement.
PAY RATE
MANAGEMENT
great job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 24.
great job if you like warehouses.i had a injury my second year which kept me from being at work but anyone with a healthy body ready to work for good pay FedEx is great for you.
Great Wrok Place
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 24.
FedEx is a great place to work at. You can learn how to operate a folklift, meet new people, and increase a sense of work ethic. I appreciate the opportunity they gave me
great
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 24.
one of the best jobs I've worked at. i was a material handler and i loved doing what i did. i loved the hours because it worked with my daughters schedule.
nice
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 23.
I liked working for Fedex and i would go back to them ,but i have family and i have to pay bills therefore it is not enough hours to support the living of my family. i am trying to find a job with at least 8 hours.
terrible company
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772018, május 22.
Fed Ex does not care about its employees unless they are in danger of dying. The managers lie about advancement opportunities when the truth is that it takes 5+ years just to advance to each step and then you have to be friends with upper management (not a hard/competent worker) to be considered. I would never recommend anyone to work there.
Fast paced
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 21.
Great part time job with great full time benefits
Would recommend FEDEX to anyone who is looking to supplement income as well as benefits to cover u and your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is can be a very fast paced work environment and great workout!
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 19.
I had a true experience working there. It was only for a short time, because I was relocationing somewhere else. My managers were amazing and very hands on. Although, my time there was short the work conditions can be something else and unpredictable.
Pro érvek
Amazing managers and teamwork!!
unpredictable work conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and helpful people, and quick paced with great management.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, május 19.
We had to work at a quick pace to get packages delivered in a timely manner.Our work day considered of working from 2:00-7:30 AM but did fluctuate from time to time.The hardest part was off loading bulk trucks.The most enjoyable was sitting in the break room with each other having a good time.The People there were friendly and helpful.Managers would work with you if u had a problem and or situation at hand.That job taught me how push thru when I got tired and communicating skills definitely improved.
Pro érvek
Breaks if u finished with the packages
productive
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 18.
good place to work, multiple shifts, good pay, good teams, good management, paid time off, paid holidays, fun place ..........................................
Horrible
Material Handler, Oakland Airport Sorting Facility (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, május 17.
Not an ideal place to work, but it was a job working as the Material Handler, just a fancy name for the entry-level position. Grunt work was more like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a part time job
Material Handler/Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2018, május 15.
I had this job when i was in high school and I remember everyone treating me well. I do not remember a lot of the details of the job because it was such a long time ago;
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fedex
MATERIAL HANDLER OFFLOAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 14.
Working for FedEx you have to pay attention to everything around you because you are near the airport. There are planes coming in and people driving around you all day. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay safe and be safe around careless people. But if you pay attention you can do the job right and on time.
benefits are great
Kontra érvek
Weather heat to hot, Cold you might freeze
Great Work Environment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 14.
Would recommend this job to mostly younger people, of course you can move up in any job field but i personally don't think an adult with responsibilities will be able to provide for they're family with this average job one you first start working here.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van