FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

1 053 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 882 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced work environment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2019, június 12.
Fed Ex was fast paced. When you showed up for work be prepared to work. They gave you the option to work part time or double shifts which were full time. My overall experience good for a part time job.
Hard labor
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  26900 E 75th Ave, Denver, CO 802492019, június 8.
The Denver Ramp is always changing and the environment never stays the same. It is a constantly changing flow based on material and packages coming through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace work environment
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 7.
A very good work place and a fast pace you can move up in the company really fast . They train you and make sure you are comfortable doing the job before you are left to do the jod
Great insurance
Working outside
material handler
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182019, június 6.
As of working at fedex I enjoyed working as a tug driver the people I work with and team leaders and manger was all good to me.
The management there was fair he worked with me on time for where I was able to take my kids to school and still be on time for work.
The work there was fast pace but always got the work done.
The area I work in was fairly nice. And the hardest part was the morning and close to the end of the day, But other than that I really enjoyed working there because I like the environment the people and
and mainly the benefits and the holiday pay and etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay and very competitive
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 5.
It was a good job but not enough pay. I worked there for quite some time and I help my brother get on. O would have liked to have gotten more hours but I was only part time and I had to take a leave of absence because my girlfriend was pregnant with my twins.
1,0
Charlotte Location (CLTR)
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 2.
Absolutely horrible New Management!
Its sad I had to quit working there due to favoritism and racism, management doesn't care about its employees at this location, you are just a number not a employee
Easy job
Warehouse Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, május 29.
We move freight a lot and it gets pretty busy.. When there is no help and only limited people working it gets very challenging. Easy job just challenging at times.
Teaches Productivity
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, május 28.
A typical day at work at the FEdEx is very productive. It is a very good place to start working because it teaches you how to be productive. THe quick pace of the job is a good way to learn how to move quickly without making mistakes.
Overtime
Long Hours, and no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice pay, but the work can be very stressful and they do not expect you to slack at all
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, május 27.
The job overall was a good experience, but as it was my first job, it was a bit too much. Good pay and people, but stressful work as a first job or if you're not used to heavy lifting. This was, however, only their part-time job, so conditions are obviously better when it's full-time.
Pro érvek
Guaranteed lunch break, nice co-workers, very good pay even for part-time
Kontra érvek
Management can be rough, stressful work
Best Job Ever!
Aircraft Material Handler, Top Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, május 25.
I've worked for 55+ years, and the four years that I spent at FedEx were the best years of my working life. If I was still young, I would go back there in an instant!
Pro érvek
Great Benefits, great job.
None.
2,0
N/a
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, május 24.
They make the people that actually come their to work ,work harder all while the people that dont have the same objective do nothing. They allow bullying, and they dont always pay you all the hours you've worked per week!
Pro érvek
Great benefits, some great managers like Mr.Pitts
Kontra érvek
Can be fun under better management in some areas!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a cool place to work
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, május 24.
The job is good it pays well and I like it great Benifits and easy to move up in different positions and become manager plus onsite training for truck drivers
Great benefits
Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great workplace
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 17.
I had an amazing time when i was working at fedex. The coworkers were fun to work with, the actual labor wasnt bad at all, and hands down the best management ive seen throughout all my jobs.
Back Breaking
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2019, május 14.
FedEx feels like a family. They want you to succeed but not to outshine the people that have been there for Christmas' working over & or double time. Every part of the job is lifting & from little 75 pound boxes to 10 pounds nigh stand like boxes.
fun workplace
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, május 14.
the hardest part of this job is lifting and pushing heavy boxes. It is a great work environment to work in, most people are very outgoing and easy to get along with.
Great First job.
Material Handler/ Dangerous Goods Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182019, május 13.
FedEx is a great place to work. It is a place for those who are looking to learn and also for those who are trying to achieve a high future. Great Company!
Kontra érvek
People who aer not team players.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lacks any structure or balance
Material Handler/Tug Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, május 2.
My time at FedEx started really well. I love the first two months. Hard work, but it was good work. No drama or anything. Just mostly heavy lifting. It took the company a month and a half to get me a badge which we needed to work properly or ensure payment. After that, I was moved to tug driving and worked under s different manager. It was all down hill from there. Turns out that the area I begsn in was kind of designed to be "nicer" than everywhere else to "boost moral". Everywhere else was drama and a complete lack of rules or disipline. The managers often would make unreasonible or unsafe demands and anyone who disagreed was suject to bias. The managers go unchecked, leaving them to bicker mostly and cause drama and they would often ignore problems with the employees.
Pro érvek
Great health benefits outside of work
Bias, unjust management
Ok good benefits
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, április 23.
Ok place to work good benefits I would recommend working here flexible working hours. Management that motivates , encourages and supports its employee's
working at fedex
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, április 23.
working at fedex is very challenging at times and could be at a very fast pace but its cool and you have the option to meet alot of nice people. I have been only been here for 2 weeks so i haven't gotten the feel of things yet
2,0
n/a
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, április 18.
Annotated shipping orders to department of loading location and time of arrival of transportation.
• Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
• Requisitioned transportation from freight carriers to ship plant products.
• Contacted carrier representative to make arrangements for loading products.
• Mailed bills, typed correspondence and kept files.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van