Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

fast Pase
I learn how to use a FMC Loader Machine

Management is great

the hardest part of the job is the 45mins commute

the most enjoyable part of my job is that I learned different things and communicated to my co workers on moving up to a better position
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
dont get enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely LOVED my job at FedEX Express and I wish so badly that things turned out differently.
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
Pro érvek
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Material Handler
FEDEX is a great part-time job while in school. Helps you grow as a person. You learn many obstacles throughout the job. There are a lot of resources for you. Great benefits. Great team of coworkers.
not a hard job
The job isn't hard work is very simple and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!! Or a person with a bachelors degree and they have a bad vibe of working hard the good workers and letting the letting the lazy ppl stand around
2,0
I Didnt like Fedex it was no help
They really need to hire mor workers and put yhem in position because i was at work one sunday ,My Area had just lil ole me in at .My Ramp Agent Did Get me any Help It was terrible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fedex
It’s a great job to work some managers have bad communication skills when it come to the employees they have no say so you have to go to HR and then you have other people doing work why the other people just sitting around looking
Material handler
I loved the managers that i worked for and the staff that i worked with. They were all helpful and friendly everyday that i went to work. There was never a bad day, just tired ones.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It belongs to it's shareholders
Fedex used to be a company that supported it's people and their customers. The wages have stagnated and haven't kept up with the cost of living over the years.
Good job
This is good job make people stronger. They are not easy they are not hard. Some people can do it some can't but its always good to try. They pays good money.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place is for college an elder people
I recommend no one work here period. They don’t care about you. They treat people like they are slaves. Have too many favoritism, Dress code only apply to certain people.
Material Handling
Reading bar codes to see where do they goes.Make sure to put them in the right hub and stack boxes right and neat so boxes will not fall off the hub while driving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
Great work environment, great benefits for being a part time worker, dont know of any company that offers such good benefits for part time workers. Great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good company, They benefits are great, the reason i left because i was looking for a job that paying more other then that they service good
Fedex is a good company, They benefits are great, the reason i left because i was looking for a job thats payin more, other then dat they have good service...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for.Really liked manager & co workers.
Unloading mail to conveyor belt.loading trucks.organizing box mail for reload.Nice buffeteria for employees.Manager very friendly.Very safe environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The weather is the worst part about the job the job is easy
Gotta come to work and on time gotta dress for the weather leave drama at home it’s a good job just gotta make sure you get your sleep before your shift
Great benefits
Nice company to work due to great middle management. Hard work without rest to deliver the world in time. Love the busy Sundays that are like a paid workout. You can make great friends out there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I loved this job because it was a fast job. You had to move and be fast. I use to separate boxes on the belt so they could go to their destination. And sometimes i would stack on the containers.
Havnt seen bad so far
It's a great place to work . The people are friend and willing to work as a team I love it. You have a chance to advance in the company. You learn alot about dangerous chemicals and how to work in a safe environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of working the job is the other people that hired doesn't contribute to team work. some managers aren't good with their employees. which also a flaw.
Good job
Work was easy, people was ok. The pay was what I expected. The shift and time was what I expected. My location was close to my home. 401k was excellent also.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work completely under appreciated
Do not work here unless you need the money badly management is poor and no chance to move up unless you have strong connections the company is going under and they cut hours often to meet budget but want you to continue to work as hard
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés