Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loading Bay Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Loading Bay Manager58 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 446 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same as title. Long hours in hear and cold.If other co-workers dont show up usually means a long shift.Lack oh communication between management and workers. Little trust between with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is a great place to work though some of the management that they hire have reason to be questioned in some of there work ethics...... it has gotten better over the years but still needs a lot of improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have always been paid well, but it has always seemed as if that is the only thing that keeps people there; including myself. Overall, the environment is very negative and feels like a dead end. Lots of respect to the place, but a large amount of improvements need to be made for me to have better things to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very easy to work with once I was trained and efficiently able to operate on my own. Very nice workplace environment that made going to work relaxing and fun to be at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked here for several years and it's time to move on. I had plans to move up and I could, but with a lot of the run around I have gotten, I don't think FedEx freight is the place for me. At Knoxville they don't offer much work in the day, so if you plan to work full time be prepared to work at night, unless you try to become a driver. If you do apply to become a driver, then you can't have any prior accidents.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay. No job security. Start times are either midnights or early evenings no matter how long you've been there. Pay maxes out after 3 years so everyone makes the exact same from no matter how long you've been there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while in college. Enjoyed my colleagues and mangers very well. Very family based atmosphere in my branch even though we were a huge company!
Family atmosphere
fast paced
Fast paced work environment
Used heavy equipment to load and unload freight

Management was never an issue, my supervisor was detailed, hard worker and provided his employees with the tools needed to succeed.
Pay was so so
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have to scan boxes that were coming down the line. Put the sticker that printed from the machine onto the box. Load and stack into the truck the way FedEx wanted.
Pro érvek
Faster work made the day go faster
Not enough hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pick your forklift. Have meeting expected workload. Unload and load trailers make sure everything is loaded high and tight. Input and scam shipments to freight
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time for 6 years for Fed Ex Freight. Great pay and eventually I was able to get health insurance for a great price for my family. Promotion can be tough. The terminal manager is and odd duck.
Wages and Health benefits
Cold dock in the winter
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Fedex freight, the forklift does all the work. Technically a laborious job but not at all strenuous. Easy and sometimes even fun. Definitely the Fedex branch to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, never had any problems from supervisors. Teammates were awesome all work as one and the helped me out on the forklift all the time.
Pro érvek
good work environment and wonderful people.
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
part time workers are expendable. but work is easy hours are ok.dock stand supervisors have to much say so in employee work scheduling. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex freight is a high paced competitive work enviorment. on the dock you operate a forklift to load and unload trailers. As a Hostler in the yard you park trailers. keeping up with deadlines requires teamwork and communication.
Pay
Low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
sucks working in all weather temps, working nights gets old though, job feels repetitive but simple, nothing very difficult to do. nice coworkers everyone is friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work...as long as you are a dock worker or a truck driver. While FedEx will help and pay for your training in these areas, they want you to stay there, at least it feels that way at the Fremont facility. If one wants to climb the corporate ladder you either need to be A) extremely qualified (so qualified it is a no contest to hire you) or B) be a part of the upper management's inner circle. The pay is great for the area with benefits to match, however if you are an ambitious person you are at a disadvantage if you do not either learn every little bit you can for different positions or butter up the managers of the facility. Tip: Do NOT get roped into a office support position, it is a dead end spot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work while at fed ex, but at the same time that was when there was work to do there. I was hired as full time but ended up getting less then 20 hours a week and sometimes maybe 1 to 2 hours of dock time a day. Then clock out and go home. IT just was not enough to pay the bills and keep my head a float as well. If there were more hours and more work to keep busy the job would have been 5 stars. I do think they should pay more then what they do, especially when you are unloading poisonous materials in which if the package was to break open you could die before making it off the truck.
Pro érvek
The co, workers were the best thing about the job, they were all very helpful toward each other and worked as a team in general
Kontra érvek
Management, lack of hours, shift coordination, compensation, MANAGEMENT
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervisors and managers have the right to discriminate against workers if they saw fit. supervisors can send you home if they want to, shorting your hours.
benefits were good
cut throat enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it was loading and unloading trialers, the co-workers i had made it fun which maid the day go by quick. Management was understanding and didn't put pressure on you to hurry.
Great co-workers
it was only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work where I enjoyed the people and I came in to contact with. I sometimes did not like my assignments but always found the people interesting and enjoyable to be with.
People
mobility
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés