Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Linehaul Manager

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 113 értékelés megtekintése
Great benifits
This company is great as far as beneifits and wages however, the job culture is like any other. I wouldn't leave a great paying job to come to FedEx looking for advancement.
Ellenwood Smartpost
Awesome Company, this was one of the reasons why I wanted to work for FedEx. The location I am working is not very organized. Lack of appreciation for hard workers. The work itself, is not difficult, I rather enjoy it. The lack of appreciation is what I do not agree with. Great job, just poor management. There is a lack of communication amongst managers and workers. Training is non existent as well. I'm not sure how you expect your employees to grow if there is no real training going on. The morale is horrible as well. If you are not a self motivated person you will be disappointed.
Pro érvek
Relaxed Enviornment, no micro management, great hours
Kontra érvek
Pay could be a little beter for the work being done, management, communication
Na
I learned a lot working both positions with FedEx. With most jobs, some managers are good people and really want to see their employees excel and others are just there for a pay check.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very good place of employment
FEDEX Freight has the employees in the forefront, while accomplishing their time sensitive mission. You may go as far in this company as you desire, with them providing you with the tools to succeed.
Pro érvek
professional management, dedicated workers, good compensation
Kontra érvek
hours of operation not that great, but necessary
2,0
Very difficult work environment
The work life balance in this job is non existent. They don't care if you have a family during the holidays or any special circumstances. Six weeks prior to a new holiday there is always a meeting where you are informed every year that your hours will be increased and you will work a mandatory 6 days with absolutely no days off. There is no respect for the employees. That being said, I think it does depend on the hub that you work in. I currently work in an area with the highest turn over rate of any other hub. I'm sure if I worked in a smaller area the job would be a lot more enjoyable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Constant changing environment
FedEx Ground does offer a lot of opportunity for advancement if you put your time into the company. Decent benefits, decent compensation, and solid job security.
Overtime
Kontra érvek
Work schedule, not a typical office environment
People Friendly Company
Awesome company to have worked the last 20 years. Learned and mastered the management of a very diverse workforce.
People Friendly
Work Life Balance
Fast Paced and Challenging
Fedex Ground is a fast paced and very challenging place to work. Linehaul Transportation management is very challenging especially around the holiday seasons. Typically daily I would manage a group of coordinators in the day to day operations in the Linehaul department. Working with outside carriers to ensure timely loading of trailers was very important to maintain good relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at Ground station in St Louis needs to learn to listen.
FedEx completed a restructure of their Linehaul department in the Ground company. This restructure moved all management positions to nonexempt hourly jobs. While maintaining base pay levels, all job expectations remained from the management position to the hourly position without the authority to ensure completion of the expectations. The remaining management did not know the linehaul department enough to properly manage and would not accept training , instruction or advice from personnel that were now hourly coordinators or clerks. This location talks a good game but does not follow through the corporate philosophies of safety and people first. They only play the numbers games.
Excellent driver resources
management structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and successful fast paced work environment .
Wonderful managers, excellent co-workers, fast paced work environment, busy from start to finish.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for creative thinking
As a daily dispatcher, FedEx gives me free reign to creatively set up freight to travel an infinite numbers of ways across the country to the final destination. This allows me to find the most cost-effective way to move freight
A nice place to work.
Self Starter
Different Programs, DOT Regulation, Hours of Service, Dispatching

Auditing
Nice People
N/A
Challenging and Rewarding work environment
My career with fedex ground has been one where I have learned leadership skills and built on a number of skills. At work I review dispatches and schedules from the previous morning across Canada. I walk through the warehouse to make a determination of what schedules will need to be put in place to move freight across the country. During my time with fedex I have learned how to communicate with other members of management and how to delegate and inspire others to take pride in their duties. The hardest part of the job is that I make myself available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This is also rewarding because my commitment has led to excellent results in terms of service measures.
Successful company and organized
Kontra érvek
Long hours affects work life balance
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés