FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Consultant

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 181 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
Office Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmin2019, november 13.
Enjoy working here. They employees are great and so is the managers. I have been taught skills I never had experienced before. They are good about working around and or with your schedule. Everyday is different due to all we offer.
Great Place to work
Business Analyst - Module Lead Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  BE2019, szeptember 23.
The work culture at FedEx is very welcoming and supportive. The management strives hard to work at all levels and gain feedback to further improve. Corporate Culture is customer-focused external as well as internal.
Fedex office breakdown
Center Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1200 Louisiana st, Houston, Tx 770022019, augusztus 21.
Fedex office is a branch of fedex that may not be as good as the other branches. They certainly don’t pay as much. This job is honestly “make or break” depending on management. The culture is very strong on getting the best numbers (sales, box packing, plus ones....etc), that creates the other major part of the atmosphere which is MICROMANAGEMENT. Everybody wants to get their bonuses so micromanaging will be the norm for many, especially the higher up you look. I always thought you give the best solution to people’s print and shipping issues but some managers prefer you sell no matter the case in order to get their numbers. There are literal conference calls so often talking about the numbers you’d wonder what else the district and regional managers do. It really all depends on the manager at whatever location you work at. I really try to help people not get the most money by overpacking, saying the catch phrases like a robot to everyone no matter the circumstances, printing at the most expensive and just shady tactics at best (cutting hours, basing payroll on sales). The pay is alright but it’s nothing special, especially since there’s a ceiling. The benefits are good but not great. Bonuses on the other hand are horrible. Making sales and great numbers only matter to the managers because they get up to $2000 (multiple times a year and not the biggest bonus possible for a store manager) while team members may get $75. Some even get trips depending on the award. Big sales pushes for the whole district may result in $100 for the team members in that district. You can only imagine  több... how the bonuses scale up on every level on management. The bonus system is really what drives the overall culture which ends with a constant bombardment of friendly competition challenges as rouse for better numbers. Some managers will be a part of that and push some will do what they need to without the micromanagement among other things. Be sure to analyze the manager that interviews you.  kevesebb
Disappointing
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, július 30.
So I’ve worked for Fedex almost a year I came in as a lead and it’s been the worst experience of my life. Not only am I treated poorly and the staff have no respect for you the center manager doesn’t know much about his crew and how they treat people. The last few weeks I regret working here ,I wasted time and I could be anywhere with less money and be happier. Store 1703 makes u feel like a idiot no matter what.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very enjoyable work duties but hard environment to grow in
Lead consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2019, június 27.
I absolutely love my job bur the environment makes it not worth the struggle. The only way it seems that you can move up in the company is if you get super close to the higher up managers (no matter how many recommendations, good reviews, or good skills you display) They teach who the choose no matter how much you show/explain that you would like to learn more. Everything that your manager does get over looked if they have built a relationship witht the DM so it really make it seem like there is nowhere to turn for help. The managers deligate task to who they " trust".. and you can be a person who they push off most of their load too but then they will come back and explain that you are not ready for any promotions.The company really pushes a no retaliation policy but i have seen retaliation and been through it while working here.
decent pay to begin
Kontra érvek
no advancement, unfair treatment, unfair opportunity, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
You need to know someone
LEAD CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, február 22.
I enjoyed working for Fedex. However, after years when i tried to apply for management. I spoke to all of my supervisors even the ones above my own in the store to make them aware i wanted to improve my skills and be a manager. Well for 6 months i tried over and over again. But it never went through the position i applied for was given to someone else with no skills in our business coming from another company. I was very angry with the decisions they made when i have been training to be a manager. My original hiring manager saw my skills but when she left (retired) i was left in the dark. No one to help me to move up. SO YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE TO GET MOVED UP IN POSITION. Its not fair! I will not recommend Fedex unless its only temporarily. I am a veteran with enough leadership skills. But Fedex lost a good person and working employee. Good luck on their business. They will "manage." Also what i noticed too in different locations the people who are managers suck! I had to step up and find solutions or connect with customers to come back for Fedex.
Health Benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks (or none), management doesn't keep their word, they pump you up for something but never falls through
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for growing within the company with recognition to your success
Center Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2018, május 1.
If you're looking to climb in a retail environment FedEx Office is a great place to do so. You receive a TON of training so be prepared to cram info.
It's very straight forward and not a difficult job. However, it IS fast paced, there are a lot of subcategories in which you have to learn and adjust such as copying, laminating, binding, learning the shipping and packing etc.
If you're hungry for knowledge you'll appreciate all there is to learn with FedEx Office and the benefits are pretty amazing.
Management I would rate about a 3 out of 5 based upon consistency between stores and districts.
If I had to say what could be better I would recommend that corporate does not enforce scripts on the employees as hard and instead trains us how to ask the right questions in our own ways to help us connect sincerely with each client vs the same robotic script between customers.
Pro érvek
Fun competitions between stores and districts with prizes, great benefits, potential to grow quickly.
Kontra érvek
fast paced, may be hard to get rest breaks or bathroom breaks, very demanding, on your feet and preparing big orders with short deadlines, Customers can be extremely hard to please and rude
Good to Temporary
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, december 9.
Great people to work with. If you are looking for a job to get by I would recommend it. There is alot of people who have been around for years but some of them just ended up being stuck there.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Cuts your hours during the summer time. No work/life balance. Hard to move up
Its fine
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2017, október 12.
Overall working at FedEx has been a good experience. It is a fast paced environment, even at smaller centers you can get busy. I have had the opportunity to be placed in larger and smaller facilities and took on many different rolls. I like the job and the pace doesn't bother you after awhile. However my pay is lower than desired. I've been promoted twice and have worked here for awhile but still don't get paid that much.
Work flow, teammates, growth
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Great place to work with great managemnt teams!
Lead Center Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 29.
FedEx Office is a fast paced positive environment. I love meeting new people everyday and learning about different projects and being challenged to get the different type of services we provide done in a timely and effective manner! Managing the team members is great! On the spot coaching and positive criticism and leadership from my Assistant managers is what I love best because it becomes an trickle affect that I can then use to coach and lead my team in the right direction so that every customer leaves feeling very confident and comfortable with there next visit!
2,0
Unmanageable
Center Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI 480762017, augusztus 22.
Poor management overshadows any positive feedback on Fedex Office. We have lost five employees in my short 7 months of employment at my buxy location. Managing multiple UPS Stores in my previous job, I am capable of working in a fast paced environment. Fedex is definitely fast paced and always have you on your toes.
Benefits are good.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, lack of staff, unorganization, programs/computers always under repair or not working.
Good Operations
Centre Consultant/Lead Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Northport, NY2017, június 5.
Packing and shipping daily. I ran daily reports for manager.
Printing jobs for different occasions weddings and baby showers.

Customer service. Tracking Packages Fun Co workers.
Medical Benefits excellent
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to have if you are under the right management
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2016, szeptember 21.
Working at Fedex Office taught me to learn even better organizational skills and how to be in a management position. With the position that I was given, I seen how different it can be to be on the the other side of the business world as far as being in charge and having to make decisions based on other obstacles and issues compared to how I would have to make decisions when being a regular team member.
A productive fun job
Center Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2015, június 29.
This job is very well paced. Many "regulars" come in and get their work done. You can advance quickly if you work hard. All co-workers are easy to get along with. So far I haven't really had anything that is the "Hardest" part of the job. But I must say I've enjoyed the great team work and help that my manager has provided me with.
Opportunities in advancement, Free lunches, Great training
Short breaks, healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great company
Lead QA Customer Care Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, június 23.
this is a great company to earn from especially experience. and how important it is to help ppl in there daily life so there life could become better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Fedex
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2015, április 12.
Fedex is a great company to work for. I would recommend this job to anyone. I have never had a bad experience wityh this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Overall good company
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, május 16.
Pretty good company to work for, a little hard to get promoted from within, they would rather hire outside of the company for management positions
Fun atmosphere
Hard to move up
Great Work enviroment
Lead Consultant/Assistant Manager/ Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX and Fayetteville, AR2013, május 2.
Great company to work for. Not enough opportunity in NW Arkansas for advancement.
Busy Days
Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Mexico2013, április 29.
Everyday you work on something different and on may different programs and machines.
bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
A high sress and time driven print production and shipping environment.
Lead Center Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, március 25.
A typical day at work includes coming in to start my shift and getting familar with all of the projects we have going on. The majority of my day is spent managing my team members to insure that they get dont correctly and on time. I also work on special projects for the store such as: printing and displaying in store signage, insuring that the retail floor correctly follows our planograms, managing the inflow of projects, among many other things.

Being a part of managment has made me learn that the key to having a solid team is trust. If your team can trust you they will work harder for you and as a solid unit.

Our co-workers are a well oiled machine. There is a level of trust that I worked very hard to obtain and maintain. We all get along great and any problems are dealt with in a timely manner.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that the projects get done correctly and on time. With this fast paced world everyone wants their project done now. Seeing as how I dont say no to a projct turn time it gets stressful. But we are very succesful and do what needs to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out our customers. There is nothing better than really making someones day or helping them out in a stressful situation
good health insurance
can be stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van