Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Specialist

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 552 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture of FedEx is way different from the US. The HR management is incompetent in terms making business decisions and basic management ideas and they'd promote whoever's "close" to them. If you're able to work somewhere else, please do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a wonderful company to work for, however I would have liked to stay longer than seasonal or contracted. The HR department was really well-managed and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greatest experience and I look forward to what FedEx and TNT Australia are working on for the future. I was able to learn so much about bot companies and got to work in different departments while there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and benefits for the area. The company philosophy is great if you get a department head / supervisor that actually walks what the company preaches. Many people could not wait to get out of the department due to poor treatment by management.
Benefits, family friendly
Department Manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the first company I have worked for that has provided me with so much from the start, They really have thought me a lot, it has helped me grow as a person and as professional,
Pro érvek
Great work schedule and benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company provides training for employees to do their job well. As a HR Specialist of the company, I can work with managers and employees in all departments to learn business and people. The company values employee's personal and professional development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No company is perfect - but FedEx is dedicated to achieving perfection in all areas of the organization. Employees are expected to provide a high level of service, are treated with respect and workplace practices are fair. Managers are held to a high standard and expected to lead their teams to achieve company goals.

Overall, FedEx is the best!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment and management team was great. I was given the opportunity to assist with recruiting and in charge of orientation of new driver candidates. The position was challenging, interesting and motivating.
Exceptional Management Team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with supportive management. While time is a primary driver of this company, the culture of the company and philosophy of its leaders, puts its employees first. Excellent place to work.
Pro érvek
Diverse and opportunities for growth
Kontra érvek
Limited professional positions outside of corporate office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back environment, never overwhelmed. Co-workers are fun & enjoyable. Lots of chances for advancement within the company, great benefits, good learning environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job out of high school. I worked through a temp agency, but was kept by the company after my requisite time had expired. Overall, it was fine, but there was never very much variety. The highlights were forklift operation.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Required to work overtime with no additional pay. Management is hard to please. Training is poor.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
required to work a lot of hours with very little pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work days are very busy due to projects.
Learned how the whole operation of the company works when it comes to packages being shipped.

We have an excellent management team staff

Co-workers work together as a team to accomplish job tasks

Not being able to satisfy a customer due to lost or stolen packages

I enjoy customers being satisfied
Pro érvek
free lunches, breakfast and awards
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the office I would give tours to all interested candidates that wanted to apply, to then screen applicants and conduct interviews. Prepare paperwork for new hire orientations, attend staff meetings, engagement meetings, and conference calls. Assist employees with all questions regarding benefits, direct deposit, tuition reimbursement, payroll, leave of absence, disability, training, and any complaints. Ensure all my paperwork was in place for audit purpose, return calls, processed reports and work on all pending items.

In the field established relationships with potential recruitment contacts such as colleges, universities, community centers, technology institutes, job fairs, and any other recruitment event to attract and retain most talented individuals.
great benefits
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés