Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Manager

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company. I worked there for 15 years. The only reason I left (voluntarily) was to gain experience in a different industry and expand my skills The only drawback is most managers it is the only company they have worked for. Promo from within is a good thing however.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working at Fedex when it was a startup company. In the early days, people with talent di everything that was needed. I opened distribution centers in both the US and Canada, I opened call centers and fought off union attempts.
Freedom to do my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's Global experience with lot's of challenging situation to handle and learning opportunities. Enjoy working with FedEx. It is an Gentlemen Organisation.
Good friendly culture
No Cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast paced work environment offering daily challenges. A strong young management team who create leaders within the organization and live and breath company values and culture to employees.

Hardest part of the job is lack of information from client. As their third party provider of logistics not being informed of projected sales and production makes it difficult to plan head account accordingly.

The flexible hours are appreciated as well as the flexibility to be able to work from home if necessary.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Difficulting reaching out to corporate for support
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over the time i have been with FedEx,I have learnt that good things come to those who wait.
My Co-workers are united and work in harmony.The hardest thing about the job is coming to work on a Saturday.
Open Door Policy
Lack of medical cover
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is hard job. But it is fast paced and keeps you on your toes. After a while you just become a number and all management cares about is whether you deliver on time and do it the least amount of hours. Did not really feel like part of team anymore.
Fun and stay in shap
Kontra érvek
definitly work for a corporation and feel it every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is truly a great organization for employment. The company has outstanding policies, procedures and work ethics. It employs dedicated, hard working individuals and has won awards for being one of the best Human Resource departments in the country. The firm provides decent benefits, excellent training opportunities and a stable workplace. It is an ever changing and demanding environment and all the effort paid off. This is a workplace where employees are held accountable and respect is demanded among employees. Coworkers are considered "the customer".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oversees approx. 23 Service Agents and Couriers. Managed and sustained service level, productivity and on budget delivery with 94.5% to 99.4% improvement in on-time service. 28% improvement in operating ratio, and a solid safety record during a period of 98% package volume growth by recruiting qualified staff and building high performance teams.My co-workers are a big role to my success, we work together as a team to accomplish our goals. The hardest part of the job is when employees call out sick, we have to reorganize other routes to be able to have all routes cover. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to my employees, making the happy and allowing to help them be successful.
Pro érvek
traveling for a small fee
Kontra érvek
healthcare, underpay as a manager
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prioritizes customer service. Prioritizes speedy and accurate service. prioritizes advertisements.
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés