Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Handler állásra itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
154 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Federal Express was a experience I will never forget. Even though this company had it's ups and down, I was able to get in a credit union and meet new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was easy work just working outside didnt like the temperature too hot or too cold. Sorting heavy packages with different labels to the correct assembly line
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time I started working for FedEx I just needed a little extra income. The benefits were a plus! The job served it's purpose. I wasn't in the best area but I had a decent manager so it worked out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was good to work for. I worked on a offload team unloading and reloading planes. Scanning in freight and drive equipment like a tug and loaders
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work I have good benefits to offer but not enough hours.Everybody work as a team. We Believe and the purple promises. Being a work at fedex u have to be on time...
Heathcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the pay and benefits there. I don't like how some of the people don't work as a team and how some managers are rude, but most of all, it's a nice place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company but more hours without having to work two shifts would be nice, and for the type of work and the pace of the work should be compensated with way better pay than 13.00 an hour for only 17.5 hours per week. plus dealing with the extreme elements of outside and dangerous equipment all around the pay needs to go up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work and gain new job experience and be able to move up to better opportunities for advancement in the company,as well as the benefits.
Pro érvek
Always knowing what you will be doing from day to day.
Kontra érvek
Getting new supervisors a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice workplace. My only problem is the whether conditions, having to work outside rain, sleet, snow, hail or even when its 100 degrees outside. thats all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can move around and up quickly but not as quickly as they intially tell you. You'll probably have to be there for 6 months to a year and even then depending on your location is hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits .Just watch your hour many managers have you to clock in 15 minutes early then refuse to pay you for time worked. In the process of leaving been taking 15 minutes Every night for about a year or so. I did not apply to work for free. A EEOC matter but I am just going to leave quietly because FedEx sponsors A lot of people and companies. 🗣🗣🗣The struggle is real #5111293
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at Fedex. There are a lot of opportunities to grow. The work is very easy to understand. You get trained on any job you apply for before you start the position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great placed to work with awesome benefits! The pay starts at $13 an hour and you get paid $250 weekly working as a handler part time but since it's a part time job it's not enough money to survive with. The job is fast paced but easy, requires you to lift bags or packages up to 70Ibs, and stand for the entire shift so if thats not what you want to do then this job isn't for you.
Benefits, hourly pay of $13 per hour
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours available and can be tiresome if you're not accustomed to physical labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
provide extra overtime if needed. FedEx work their employees very hard but with respect and perks. they offered avalible weekend hours which was double pay and excellent
hours
weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the time I've been here, I've had no problems with most coworkers. Well, maybe there is a select few. Other than that, I would recommend the job to anyone who is looking to get hired as soon as possible. Peak season is right around the corner too
Pro érvek
Weekly pay, restaurants inside the workplace, decent hours
Kontra érvek
Bipolar managers, tiredness, uppity team leaders, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job it’s awesome company to work for. Great benefits. Nationwide Company this company is all over the United States of America . This company actually care about your safety first! They also care about there customers as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
they teach you everything you need to know, they make sure you know the job. the hardest part of the job is standing on your feet, but it is a part of the job.
good friends
standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this place has been great for me. People are friendly and work as a team. The pay is good and so are the benefits. I have enjoyed being a part of the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits I have worked there off and on 21 years, it is great company to work for wonderful benefits, sometimes the employees are very hard to work with, I have now been there since 2015 until now.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No breaks for part-time but its fine
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was I having her the job was pretty good working my manager was okay the work was good my work was good around other people the job was pretty easy I work it for 11 years but the work was real good Memphis hub
Munkahelyi kultúra
tug driver drove product out to the place scanned product the the product off the line an assembly line that had to be stacked and placed in the right container