FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Handler állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 513 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is normally steady. We clock in, we have our five minute stretches, then we start the belt. Most days all planes and trucks are on time to be unloaded, organized and then ready to be loaded again with the right fright. I have learned time management because time is very important in order for everything to be shipped out and on time to be delivered.
Pro érvek
Pay, health care
Kontra érvek
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical night at FedEx would be to unload trucks, load trucks, work with non-conveyables, get packages out at a timely manner, and make sure that the customer gets their package on time and in great shape!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast-paced job you work as a Team and get the job done fast and safet Safty is the Key at Fedex because anything could Happen you got to be aware of what is around you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of favoritism at Fedex with no chance of promotion. Managers showed no appreciation. A normal day was push push push and hurry up and go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the people I work with and the people I work for. The working environment is busy, yet professional. This company has great opportunity of advancement, and they provide amazing benefits for their employees. I have a better understanding of how this company works; therefore I have a better appreciation for what they do. The hardest part about this job is the unpredictability of the working hours, based on certain circumstances, but in the end, the work gets done. I truly enjoy the people I work with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx would involve consistent hard labor, uncontrolled weather environment, and noisy operations. Throughout my experience while working at FedEx, I learned how to be determined and focused. I appreciate the management team for being patient we someone like me, considering my lack of knowledge about the working industry. They were patient with me and they understood that I'd never been employed since graduating high school. My co-workers had the same attitude and made it fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was maneuvering packages that were in awkward shapes. Either way, I enjoyed my short termed experience with FedEx because the staff made the job easy to understand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked here for nearly a year and must say it has been fun but alot of my co workers have fallen into the slump of doing as little work as they can.
Pro érvek