FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Handler

479 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a company that you can advance at.
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 11.
My time at Federal Express was a experience I will never forget. Even though this company had it's ups and down, I was able to get in a credit union and meet new people.
Box handler
Professional box handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Breinigsville, PA2020, január 8.
Great job, great benefits, great opportunities, very flexible when it comes to understanding something is wrong they’re very quick to understand everything entirely wrong with the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, on time shipments
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2020, január 3.
A typical day at work would be arriving at start time, doing pre-work, signing in my scanner and start scanning packages. I have learned swap out, cons scanning, and different codes for the packages. I have also gotten a chance to works slides 1-7 as well as input downloading packages. The hardest part of the job is when employees do not show up.
Fedex
Handler DOT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Guaynabo, PR2020, január 1.
Excellent work experience.
Good teamwork, we have excellent team leadership. Everyone is aware about the important that is make a good work and make good decisions.
overworked and stressful
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Feltham2019, december 30.
I built good relationships at fedex, however it is very stressful and hard work. The pay is good for a part time job and for me the best part was its location.
Good part time job
Team Leader/ACCOUNT HANDLERS/AUDITOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, december 26.
Flexible ,benefits good ,very enjoyable,not many hours too live substantially,not much room to grow.but very fast paste that I enjoy and very spontaneous people that I miss and hope to find those same people like that in jobs to come..
3,0
Great
Passage handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, december 3.
I love it their amazing experience great for youths also best job as a great experience managers was great and environment cool so yeah loved it their and all
Handler
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2019, december 1.
Work 5day n half-day for saturday, management so far ok.. Stuck box or packaging inbound or outbound for delivery..working time sometimes body so tire...arrange heavy packinging,but still enjoy with friends working there..
Very Physical
Box Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troutdale, OR2019, november 20.
FedEx was a great job there was lots of opportunities to move up. Great pay, you are constantly moving and it is also great exercise! Make sure you’re in shape!
Handler
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Changi2019, november 18.
Work at FedEx good n all colleague help each other. Then all area must clean too clear the job.. FedEx the international worl wide company.. so happy i
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding work with time constraints
Part-Time (EVENINGS) - Ramp Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, november 4.
This is a physically demanding position that can be fun. You work outside mainly so dressing appropriately is an absolute must. You will work hard and be tired at the end of your shift. There are opportunities for growth and development. The training regiment does take time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 4.
Management at FedEx is all about themselves. Don't give a d about your career or if you succeed in the Company. Long as they are in manager positions. They don't know how to preform their duties. Look for others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth the money but not worth the time
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, október 17.
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Where ever you are
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 10.
Fedex is an excellent company to work for. People in all stages in life work here for how many seasons. College students, elderly needing extra income, full time, people who want to climb up the ladder, or even just extra holiday cash. They take care of their people and go above and beyond.
Pro érvek
Health Insurance, possibility of growth and environment
Kontra érvek
Many areas are very fast paced and heavy lifting
Box handler
Box Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, október 7.
I did not like the job to many heavy boxes and the employees were very unfriendly but they did have great benefits 401k good hours and a okay management team
Nervu
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fed ex frieght2019, szeptember 24.
The rules do not apply to everyone,They pick and chose who should fallow the rules, god bless you if your the new guy,you could be there a year and if the employees deside your not to there liken, your out. sad part about there behavior is corp. won't put a stop to it, i pray that they will look carefully at what's really going on before they take it to far and cause someone injure & it'll be to late. Supervisor are in it to.
senior worker dont work u get 40hr
Kontra érvek
breaks if your in there group
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didnt like working outside
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 18.
It was easy work just working outside didnt like the temperature too hot or too cold. Sorting heavy packages with different labels to the correct assembly line
Good part-time job
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2019, szeptember 16.
I worked nights for about 4 hours a night. I liked the fast pace of the job and I loved the people I worked with besides some of the management. It was also a workout!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic job, low pay with a lot of labor work.
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 15.
This job was very stressful, as people constantly butt heads creating a very toxic environment. Because of this, also created a lot more of unnecessary work for the same pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work with simple tasks, hours are fair,
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, szeptember 9.
As far as management is concerned, I do think FedEx needs to crack down a little more on employees who take advantage of the company's policies and work schedule. There are many of my co-workers who do not show up to work on a day-to-day basis, and there are also many other workers who simply do not perform the tasks that are asked of them. I strongly believe that management should hold more people accountable for job performance and attendance.

But aside from this working at FedEx is very engaging, the atmosphere is very welcoming and it promotes team-work and team development. Overall working at FedEx is beneficial to anyone who is looking for simple work and a job to settle down with.
Salary is high
Kontra érvek
Hard to get used to work schedule if working overnight shift
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van