FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Handler

472 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 152 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Handler
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2019, december 1.
Work 5day n half-day for saturday, management so far ok.. Stuck box or packaging inbound or outbound for delivery..working time sometimes body so tire...arrange heavy packinging,but still enjoy with friends working there..
Very Physical
Box Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troutdale, OR2019, november 20.
FedEx was a great job there was lots of opportunities to move up. Great pay, you are constantly moving and it is also great exercise! Make sure you’re in shape!
Handler
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Changi2019, november 18.
Work at FedEx good n all colleague help each other. Then all area must clean too clear the job.. FedEx the international worl wide company.. so happy i
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding work with time constraints
Part-Time (EVENINGS) - Ramp Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, november 4.
This is a physically demanding position that can be fun. You work outside mainly so dressing appropriately is an absolute must. You will work hard and be tired at the end of your shift. There are opportunities for growth and development. The training regiment does take time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 4.
Management at FedEx is all about themselves. Don't give a d about your career or if you succeed in the Company. Long as they are in manager positions. They don't know how to preform their duties. Look for others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth the money but not worth the time
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, október 17.
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Where ever you are
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 10.
Fedex is an excellent company to work for. People in all stages in life work here for how many seasons. College students, elderly needing extra income, full time, people who want to climb up the ladder, or even just extra holiday cash. They take care of their people and go above and beyond.
Pro érvek
Health Insurance, possibility of growth and environment
Kontra érvek
Many areas are very fast paced and heavy lifting
1,0
Box handler
Box Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, október 7.
I did not like the job to many heavy boxes and the employees were very unfriendly but they did have great benefits 401k good hours and a okay management team
1,0
Nervu
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fed ex frieght2019, szeptember 24.
The rules do not apply to everyone,They pick and chose who should fallow the rules, god bless you if your the new guy,you could be there a year and if the employees deside your not to there liken, your out. sad part about there behavior is corp. won't put a stop to it, i pray that they will look carefully at what's really going on before they take it to far and cause someone injure & it'll be to late. Supervisor are in it to.
senior worker dont work u get 40hr
Kontra érvek
breaks if your in there group
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didnt like working outside
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 18.
It was easy work just working outside didnt like the temperature too hot or too cold. Sorting heavy packages with different labels to the correct assembly line
Good part-time job
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2019, szeptember 16.
I worked nights for about 4 hours a night. I liked the fast pace of the job and I loved the people I worked with besides some of the management. It was also a workout!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic job, low pay with a lot of labor work.
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 15.
This job was very stressful, as people constantly butt heads creating a very toxic environment. Because of this, also created a lot more of unnecessary work for the same pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work with simple tasks, hours are fair,
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, szeptember 9.
As far as management is concerned, I do think FedEx needs to crack down a little more on employees who take advantage of the company's policies and work schedule. There are many of my co-workers who do not show up to work on a day-to-day basis, and there are also many other workers who simply do not perform the tasks that are asked of them. I strongly believe that management should hold more people accountable for job performance and attendance.

But aside from this working at FedEx is very engaging, the atmosphere is very welcoming and it promotes team-work and team development. Overall working at FedEx is beneficial to anyone who is looking for simple work and a job to settle down with.
Salary is high
Kontra érvek
Hard to get used to work schedule if working overnight shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job with great benefits
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 6.
At the time I started working for FedEx I just needed a little extra income. The benefits were a plus! The job served it's purpose. I wasn't in the best area but I had a decent manager so it worked out.
Good work environment
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 5.
I liked working here because time would fly. Also I was able to finish my job very quickly and at a fast pace. I only left because I got a better job opportunity.
Good pay
I loved working at FedEx
Full time handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 3.
The company was good to work for. I worked on a offload team unloading and reloading planes. Scanning in freight and drive equipment like a tug and loaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work with lots of opportunities and benefits
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, augusztus 22.
A normal day as a handler varies, depending on a number of variables. Moving boxes from containers to its respective belt, is the focus of the day-to-day handler position. As a handler, you may move boxes or bags up to 100 lbs. Some containers are filled with heavy boxes, and others may not have anything over 30 lbs. The management were kind and understanding. Although, I do not think it was their fault, the managers seemed not to be as organized as one would expect them to be. Luckily, after 90 days in your position, you can bid on a different position. There are a lot of job opportunities while working there. The hardest part about working as a handler for me, was the non-stop work for however many hours I worked for that day. It would never be over 6 hours, but being a handler for six hours can take its toll on the body. I did enjoy the people that I worked with though. Every manger I had, was very professional and inspiring.
Great benefits
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and safe workplace....fun sometimes
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 10.
Nice place to work I have good benefits to offer but not enough hours.Everybody work as a team. We Believe and the purple promises. Being a work at fedex u have to be on time...
Heathcare
Great job!
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 9.
I love the pay and benefits there. I don't like how some of the people don't work as a team and how some managers are rude, but most of all, it's a nice place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and busy
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, augusztus 1.
The work is hard and fast paced, but the team is excellent and it's fun working there. The benefits are unbeatable full benefits even for part time workers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van