Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Handler482 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
482 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 327 értékelés megtekintése
Nada beneficiosa
Dar mejores beneficios desde el principio del trabajo.
Respetar los horarios del contrato.
Productive and fun workplace
Good management, awesome team and good work culture.
Shifts are short but payment is fair, opportunity to grow and become full time.

It's a fun environment but needs attention to details
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience, good people.
I’ll start by saying that working in a warehouse environment isn’t for everyone. Over all though I had a great experience. The people I worked alongside were hard workers, and fun people to be around. The managers were very involved with their employees and rewarded hard work
Pretty Good
It was a good and consistent place to work but if your not into lifting heavy things probably not for you. The benefits we're good getting health, Dental and Vision
A general workout!
A typical night at FedEx would be to unload trucks, load trucks, work with non-conveyables, get packages out at a timely manner, and make sure that the customer gets their package on time and in great shape!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company I have ever worked for.
Awful place to work!! Staff are treated as numbers and your expected to drop any kind of life you have outside work to make Fedex top priority. Pay is terrible and certainly doesn’t reflect the work load.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aprendi rapido trabajaba dia y noches pocas horas
Trabajaba de dia y noche aprendi muchas cosas.
Dirección: Borinquen Airport Hangar 404, Aguadilla Pueblo, 00604, Puerto Rico
Carriere
Protection de l'emploi et salaire convenable et possibilité d'évolution
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment that keeps you moving
a typical day at work is you go in look at the schedule and see where you're working then everybody gathers around for a meeting, we do stretching exercises and then we start our day.
I learned working odd hours (2 am to 4 am) is not for everyone it's hard when you first start especially if you're not used to waking up at odd hours, but it's perfect if you're a night owl.

The hardest part of the job was picking up heavy boxes over 75 lbs and dealing with different weather conditions.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people, free food over the busy season ( holidays) peak season, and the overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a company that you can advance at.
My time at Federal Express was a experience I will never forget. Even though this company had it's ups and down, I was able to get in a credit union and meet new people.
Box handler
Great job, great benefits, great opportunities, very flexible when it comes to understanding something is wrong they’re very quick to understand everything entirely wrong with the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, on time shipments
A typical day at work would be arriving at start time, doing pre-work, signing in my scanner and start scanning packages. I have learned swap out, cons scanning, and different codes for the packages. I have also gotten a chance to works slides 1-7 as well as input downloading packages. The hardest part of the job is when employees do not show up.
Fedex
Excellent work experience.
Good teamwork, we have excellent team leadership. Everyone is aware about the important that is make a good work and make good decisions.
1,0
overworked and stressful
I built good relationships at fedex, however it is very stressful and hard work. The pay is good for a part time job and for me the best part was its location.
Great
I love it their amazing experience great for youths also best job as a great experience managers was great and environment cool so yeah loved it their and all
Handler
Work 5day n half-day for saturday, management so far ok.. Stuck box or packaging inbound or outbound for delivery..working time sometimes body so tire...arrange heavy packinging,but still enjoy with friends working there..
Very Physical
FedEx was a great job there was lots of opportunities to move up. Great pay, you are constantly moving and it is also great exercise! Make sure you’re in shape!
Handler
Work at FedEx good n all colleague help each other. Then all area must clean too clear the job.. FedEx the international worl wide company.. so happy i
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding work with time constraints
This is a physically demanding position that can be fun. You work outside mainly so dressing appropriately is an absolute must. You will work hard and be tired at the end of your shift. There are opportunities for growth and development. The training regiment does take time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at FedEx is all about themselves. Don't give a d about your career or if you succeed in the Company. Long as they are in manager positions. They don't know how to preform their duties. Look for others.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth the money but not worth the time
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés