Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Freight Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Freight Handler84 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have the best benefits and flexibility
My experience at FedEx isn’t to bad. You get paid well and the work isn’t as hard as you’d think. They have amazing Benefits. If your looking for flexibility this will be a great place for you. It’s fairly diverse as well. Although there aren’t many woman that work there, I wouldn’t shy away for all the woman looking to apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks with forklift room for advancement, on forklift 85% of your shift. You will learn how to use weight and dimension scale loading and unloading techniques.
Great job.
I enjoy working for FedEx. Great benefits even for part time employees. Great schedules available. Almost all holidays are acknowledged. Overall excellent company.
N/a
I'm not sure on what I'm supposed to write about here. The job depending on the location is great. The bigger the center the more the work and chances of advancing to higher positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, good pay, horrible culture
The hardest part of the job is dealing with the other employees. Someone always out to make their job easier by being lazing and having the next guy fix it. When it's slow they cut hours like crazy. Management rarely if ever does anything that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Overall a good company
I like my job. The co-workers are amazing. The management team is overall good. Like most places they have their pets. The thing I don't like is the changing of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is fairly consistent with the work and there’s no heckling upon employees by management. Also the pay is worth the price of potential extra tasks that may be given
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to start or stay for a long time.
My goal at Fed ex is to start driving again. I have 15yrs experience and I feel like they look at me as one of the new guys because I have not been there very long. They see me as a hard worker without much opportunities to move up. I want to move up, I'm very good at what I do and want to make more money.
3,0
Its a Job
Its a Job i go to work and i go home because of the hours i work its hard to do anything with my family because i sleep all day and that's not healthy for family
Very good job.
I would like to have the opportunity to work with Fed Ex again best job I have ever had. Management was very great and helpful at all times. HR can contact me at any time, would like to be a part of driving team.
Fast
You must be fast. I was slow when I started and they did not have a problem telling me. It takes time, but once you get good, your individual production score will go up. Production is the most important part of the business. Obviously safety above all; take your time, but hurry up.
2,0
Good Work Place No Lack of Staff
FedEx Freight has its overall reality of individual needs. there is a Huge lack of Employees making everyone's jobs more Difficult. there's not much room for advancement. Benefits are Normal not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun but serious place to work
at fedex freight, the frieght is moved by forklift, the atmosphere is inviting and fast pace but serious when it comes to being safe. the potential for growth makes this a place to work
A great place to work!
I do enjoy working here! It’s great on hours and time, also the pay and benefits are wonderful! Very competitive pay and benefits. I can move up and grow within the company and keep getting promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work. Fast paced environment.
Decent place to work, fast paced environment. Pay is decent and you get raises pretty quick. Excellent job for a farmer or other seasonal type worker.
Okay for extra money
Nice part time for some extra money thinking about going back. It's a Fast pace job can be a little stressful at times but your day goes by pretty fast. I wish
they would hire full time quite more often, usually takes about a year to be considered for full time but even at that they go by seniority. You can become a full time driver quicker than full time dock. Overall good pay & Great benefits.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on Thursdays for safety
Kontra érvek
Part time
Must have thick skin
They will make you feel awful about yourself. They assume that anything else going on in your life isn't as important as your job. Its ran like a high school lunch room.
Pro érvek
Good Insurance
Kontra érvek
Too many
Munkahelyi kultúra
A faced paced work enviroment, oppurtunities to advance
Hours became short because there was no work.Able to work another shift. Good pay,Very friendly,nice and helpful staff and managers. Fast paced work enviroment
Great Job to Help pay for School
I work here as a part time job to help pay for school. As I am interested in logistics and supply chain, it's a great place to earn a paycheck as well as continue learning about the field of work I'm interested in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful place to work
Very stressful work inviorment only place i ever worked that starts to look for reasons to fire you the same day that they hire you managment requires all employees to how write ups in there work folders at all times for termination purposes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im just looking for fulltime
It will be better if was constant work all around. It's a competitive atmosphere with a quick pause following the lack of the computer systems tend to bad in connection and so far. But it's a good job in the sense theirs no abusing well for me it never happened and you can move up
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés