FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Freight Handler

78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 683 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to start or stay for a long time.
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 15.
My goal at Fed ex is to start driving again. I have 15yrs experience and I feel like they look at me as one of the new guys because I have not been there very long. They see me as a hard worker without much opportunities to move up. I want to move up, I'm very good at what I do and want to make more money.
Its a Job
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, KS2019, december 1.
Its a Job i go to work and i go home because of the hours i work its hard to do anything with my family because i sleep all day and that's not healthy for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Very good job.
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis Junction, MD2019, november 25.
I would like to have the opportunity to work with Fed Ex again best job I have ever had. Management was very great and helpful at all times. HR can contact me at any time, would like to be a part of driving team.
Fast
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, november 10.
You must be fast. I was slow when I started and they did not have a problem telling me. It takes time, but once you get good, your individual production score will go up. Production is the most important part of the business. Obviously safety above all; take your time, but hurry up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Good Work Place No Lack of Staff
City/Road Driver Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Babylon, NY2019, november 10.
FedEx Freight has its overall reality of individual needs. there is a Huge lack of Employees making everyone's jobs more Difficult. there's not much room for advancement. Benefits are Normal not the best.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun but serious place to work
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, november 8.
at fedex freight, the frieght is moved by forklift, the atmosphere is inviting and fast pace but serious when it comes to being safe. the potential for growth makes this a place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
A great place to work!
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 25.
I do enjoy working here! It’s great on hours and time, also the pay and benefits are wonderful! Very competitive pay and benefits. I can move up and grow within the company and keep getting promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work. Fast paced environment.
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Effingham, IL2019, október 21.
Decent place to work, fast paced environment. Pay is decent and you get raises pretty quick. Excellent job for a farmer or other seasonal type worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Okay for extra money
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2019, október 17.
Nice part time for some extra money thinking about going back. It's a Fast pace job can be a little stressful at times but your day goes by pretty fast. I wish
they would hire full time quite more often, usually takes about a year to be considered for full time but even at that they go by seniority. You can become a full time driver quicker than full time dock. Overall good pay & Great benefits.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on Thursdays for safety
Part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Must have thick skin
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mauston, WI2019, október 9.
They will make you feel awful about yourself. They assume that anything else going on in your life isn't as important as your job. Its ran like a high school lunch room.
Good Insurance
Too many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A faced paced work enviroment, oppurtunities to advance
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 7.
Hours became short because there was no work.Able to work another shift. Good pay,Very friendly,nice and helpful staff and managers. Fast paced work enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Job to Help pay for School
Freight Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2019, október 3.
I work here as a part time job to help pay for school. As I am interested in logistics and supply chain, it's a great place to earn a paycheck as well as continue learning about the field of work I'm interested in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful place to work
Hostler, Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, szeptember 23.
Very stressful work inviorment only place i ever worked that starts to look for reasons to fire you the same day that they hire you managment requires all employees to how write ups in there work folders at all times for termination purposes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im just looking for fulltime
Freight Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 14.
It will be better if was constant work all around. It's a competitive atmosphere with a quick pause following the lack of the computer systems tend to bad in connection and so far. But it's a good job in the sense theirs no abusing well for me it never happened and you can move up
Its an Okay Job
Freight Handler/Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2019, szeptember 5.
My advice, Don't strive. Work at a meager pace. They don't seem to see people who achieve nor do they want to promote them. They'll Hire outside of the company before they people who know what they are doing.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, best paying part time job in the poconos.
Management is terrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nazareth, PA2019, augusztus 28.
Great ppl and good down to earth managers help make this an easy job. Once you get through the training for the forklift you are ready to go and you will get hands on training and also good starting pay. Recommend to anyone who has no problem working hard ( work is not hard in any way) in a relaxed atmosphere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Not too bad
Freight Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, augusztus 20.
Kind of stressful at times but the work is pretty easy. The hardest part of the job is recoups, getting freight where they need to be on time and finding a working forklift. Even if you have no experience they train you in a classroom and then you go out on the dock for more training. The benefits and the pay are amazing.
great place to work
freight handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, OH2019, augusztus 3.
I really enjoy working at FedEx freight good benefits good balance of work and home bonus every six months good management and coworkers clean break rooms it's just a good place to be
Great environment
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2019, augusztus 2.
good part time place to work
managers are willing to work with you if something comes up in your life.
great coworkers.
pay is good for a part time job i made more then some people did at full time jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun workplace
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forrest, IL2019, július 11.
productive work place. a typical day at fedex is slow as of right now. i learn something new though everyday. The management is great. And the workplace culture is a five star. The hardest part of the job is there isn't one it's really a simple to catch on to job. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i get my five hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van