FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Forklift Operator

344 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoyable company to work for.
Dockworker/ Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2020, január 17.
Worked the morning shift loading trailers for local delivery. Enjoyed the people i worked with and the supervisors i worked under. Hardest part would be the winters because it was open bays so the weather was very cold in the winter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are good to work with. And the bad is late arrival on freight.
Forklift Operator / Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 14.
They good benefits. They also pay real good and the co workers are good to get along with as well. It's a fast pace environment and cross dock as well.
FedEx
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2020, január 12.
As a forklift operator I actually really enjoyed my job at FedEx. They kept me busy without me having to break my back. Always had my break times. Management wouldn't hassle over vacation days or use of personal time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m happy to be a Fedex employee
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2020, január 7.
I’m truthful with my answer and my co workers are like a family im missing.you can go to management for anything.they are always willing to help .we are always learning new things every day.
Fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 6.
I learned many different skills working here, great staff and management. and great pay. Started working here when i was 19, and is a great place to make into a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment with productive workers.
Forklift operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 5.
Everyone works productively. The supervisors are kind and understanding. Fedex offer great benefits and works well with scheduling work days for there employees.
Productivity standards.
Forklift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2020, január 4.
Very simple yet challenging work. Fulfilling and fun. They reward safety and encourage cooperation. They are strict on the productivity standards however it is very attainable.
Me
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2020, január 3.
Dedicated to my worker always punctual with time work minions hours as needed it was like we all work as a family but I'm a c gutta we exceed better and what we try to do
1,0
Terrible upper management
FedEx forklift driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago Heights, IL2020, január 3.
Sups and dockworker are great people just hope you never have to deal with the oms in a 1 on 1. Terrible people both at work and outside. Don't understand how they even made it where they are. They have no clue what actually goes on on that dock
Great work place culture
Operation officer/Agent/Forklift driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2020, január 1.
FedEx Express is a great place to work, it's work policy are in relation to everyday safe and care environment in the workplace
They are lot of Perks working for an international transport, logistics and warehousing company, one of the biggest & best in the freight industry here in Australia and international
Salary could be better 🙌
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a experience to be there.
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mills River, NC2019, december 31.
It helped me experience more with dealing with the daily issue of work. Learning and being able focus on the task at hand.. it was a very humbling experience.
Great managers
Forklift Operator/Materials Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 25.
The managers are fair and do their best to be consistent. They also create a cohesive and morale driven work environment. The hardest part of the job was working outside in extreme temperatures
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, december 23.
Was told I would work 25hrs./wk. Been there 7 months and still haven't got 25 hrs. The work is easy. Not really there long enough to have any problems with any one.
Pro érvek
Great hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Good job
Dock/Forklift Driver/Forklift inspector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 22.
Great pay but have to work nights. Management works with you and lots incentive to work safely. You start off part time but with full benefits except paid holidays and you acrude paid time off no vacation
Pro érvek
Pays good
Kontra érvek
Work nights
a great place to work
Forklift Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2019, december 18.
Fedex is a good company to work for, they work with employers on off days needed for family reasons or any other . They pay great wages and offer good benefits.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Established company with growth opportunity.
Stand up reach operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, december 17.
I enjoy working in environment where I can be productive, stay busy and be a part of the success of our team and company. Being a part of the warehouse industry allows me to do that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, over night work
Fork Lift Driver and Tug Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 10.
I enjoyed FedEx but wasn't a fan of working overnight. I always felt tired and would rest until i had to be at work again. Co workers and team were great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work.
Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 10.
I loved working for FedEx our group was a close as a family
Everybody got things done and left there area clean for the next shift. The Managers kept us updated on what new things that where happening at the World Hub ie; new construction, safety issues, how the company as a whole was doing, new hires coming into our organization and new directors for our organization
2,0
Get In Get Your CDL And Go Elsewhere
Forklift Operator/Spotter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, december 10.
Shift could change quite frequently
Supervisors can be rude
DONT got to HR it’ll only makes it worst
Get your CDL do your 1 year and find another company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, GA2019, november 22.
My experience working here was good and the place is a comfortable fast paced environment keeps you moving and motivated. Good management on getting things done
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van