Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Forklift Operator

Munkakör megnevezése
Forklift Operator359 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
359 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun work place with room for improvement
it was a great place to work and make friends it was kind of dirty place to work though i learned how to use their fork truck software the maangement was great i felt like they actually listened to me everyone that worked there had a great attitude
Pro érvek
the pay was great and you just drove around all day
Kontra érvek
i had to wake up at 3 am to get ready for work
Strong team.
Excellent leadership and work life balance. Detailed job duty training and helpful management. Plenty of advancement opportunities for those who go above and beyond.
Very hands on
Very hands on the company is friendly and everyone is friendly and team players great place to move up and progress through out the company and supervisor are supportive
Its a job.
Can't believe they keep whirlpool warehouses open during coronavirus when governor wants everybody to stay home. Our appliances worth that much to risk people getting sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im not sure if this question concerns me
I don't have any response to this question because their practices in management don't concern me and shouldn't concern any potential employers of mine
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Similar to other employers
At the time of employment there were positivies and negatives. Management had their share of favorites. I did my job and minded my own business. I learned how not to make waves when there is favoritism in the work environment.
Very Good
This company is a very good company if you wanna build a career in it. The benefits and good and the rate is very nice. The company all together is a friendly and family environment and you really can move up the ladder.
3,0
Heard work
They would never anyone hair fulltime.
Very very heard work

The management are very very poorly trained they dont listen to the employees concerns
Decent job
This job is good for people wanting to climb their way up in a company. Fedex will let you do that. It is also good for people who don't mind working in harsh conditions.
Productive place to work
Good benefits and nice place to work and caring about family/work place balance. Flexible schedule, good team players and good environment to work in.
Literal imprisonment
Horrible hours with decent pay (if you’re 18 years old lmao) imagine starting work at 12am or 3am and getting off when everything is done. You never know your full schedule. One day could be a 5 hour shift and the next could be a 15.
Vision and experience
Working for Fedex freight being part of the family was grateful that’s what my life and work ethics, responsibilities becoming the person grown to be..
Team work
With this job you have to always put safety first pay close attention to detail make sure you read the proper material and items verification of the truck and trailer and items verification form
N/a
I like my job. Good benefits good work hours but I will take more hours. My supervisor it's ok easy to work with just want more hours but I do get my 40 hours & also need a raise
Working at Fed Ex
I loved working for Fed Ex. I used a sit down propane lift. I loaded and unload trailers, to the next trailer. Sometimes I would move shipping items to pallets as well.
N/a
The good or the they treat you great they show you that your hard work matters the bad would be when it’s cold and windy.Wish there were more full-time positions available wish there was a way to keep the docs a lot warmer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoyable company to work for.
Worked the morning shift loading trailers for local delivery. Enjoyed the people i worked with and the supervisors i worked under. Hardest part would be the winters because it was open bays so the weather was very cold in the winter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good the weather is bad.
I enjoy the job just looking for something better I learned a lot im just ready to find something bigger that pays more. FedEx is a good company to work for the raises are just slow..
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are good to work with. And the bad is late arrival on freight.
They good benefits. They also pay real good and the co workers are good to get along with as well. It's a fast pace environment and cross dock as well.
FedEx
As a forklift operator I actually really enjoyed my job at FedEx. They kept me busy without me having to break my back. Always had my break times. Management wouldn't hassle over vacation days or use of personal time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m happy to be a Fedex employee
I’m truthful with my answer and my co workers are like a family im missing.you can go to management for anything.they are always willing to help .we are always learning new things every day.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés