Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Forklift Operator

Munkakör megnevezése
Forklift Operator336 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
336 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 375 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You had to pick order low trucks unload truck so they can get orders can be processed to be shipped out for the next day the trucks that came in we have trailers be sitting on a yard that need to be unloaded so we had a certain amount we had to unload the day 10 to 15 trailers a day so we can all keep our products
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very very poor management and training,lots of accidents due to lack of training, they only care about how much product is being shipped and not about the safety and overall well being of its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best experience of training I've ever had at a job. I was placed with a mentor for the first three weeks of working, and he made sure that I understood everything completely and was comfortable before moving on to the next step. I never felt pushed or hurried, and at the end of the three weeks I was confident with a forklift.

One thing that stood out to me at this job is the constant communication with management. We began each shift with a brief meeting where a manager would give us any needed updates and we could ask any questions we might have.

Something that made a huge difference was working with others who enjoyed the job. Morale was almost always high and workplace drama was minimal, if not non-existent. We were often rewarded for reaching goals with cookouts - things like fish fry, steak, chili cook off, and burgers, which was always awesome.
Pro érvek
Great training, work environment, rewards, good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team was great, we had a plan and it was enforced. I scanned packages, loaded and unloaded pallets eventually working my way to to a forklifting
Routine and dedication
Summer
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mgmt has favorites they choose to advance, advancement is really null at the Lewisville location. No team or work pride by mgmt. Advancement is selective and limited to those of color.
Good location good benefits
Kontra érvek
Bad mgmt no advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good experience some days were quick and easy and some other days were stressful and long .... management were up and down because the job pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay has gone up since then. The shifts are long.(12 hours) Paid weekly (Major Plus) I make more now than I did there, I brought home more there. Due to all the overtime you could handle. Great opportunity for advancement. I wasn't full-time there. They took about six months longer than they were supposed to to hire us on permanent. I was offered a job with the State permanent full-time. That is the only reason I left. If they had hired me on full-time when they were supposed to i would've stayed.
Great experience!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time working for the company. I only worked there a short time but they really tried to take care of the employees. Who knows maybe in the future I might return to them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent leadership and work life balance. Detailed job duty training and helpful management. Plenty of advancement opportunities for those who go above and beyond.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hands on the company is friendly and everyone is friendly and team players great place to move up and progress through out the company and supervisor are supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work and make friends it was kind of dirty place to work though i learned how to use their fork truck software the maangement was great i felt like they actually listened to me everyone that worked there had a great attitude
Pro érvek
the pay was great and you just drove around all day
i had to wake up at 3 am to get ready for work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't believe they keep whirlpool warehouses open during coronavirus when governor wants everybody to stay home. Our appliances worth that much to risk people getting sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't have any response to this question because their practices in management don't concern me and shouldn't concern any potential employers of mine
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time of employment there were positivies and negatives. Management had their share of favorites. I did my job and minded my own business. I learned how not to make waves when there is favoritism in the work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a very good company if you wanna build a career in it. The benefits and good and the rate is very nice. The company all together is a friendly and family environment and you really can move up the ladder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They would never anyone hair fulltime.
Very very heard work

The management are very very poorly trained they dont listen to the employees concerns
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is good for people wanting to climb their way up in a company. Fedex will let you do that. It is also good for people who don't mind working in harsh conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and nice place to work and caring about family/work place balance. Flexible schedule, good team players and good environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible hours with decent pay (if you’re 18 years old lmao) imagine starting work at 12am or 3am and getting off when everything is done. You never know your full schedule. One day could be a 5 hour shift and the next could be a 15.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Fedex freight being part of the family was grateful that’s what my life and work ethics, responsibilities becoming the person grown to be..
Munkahelyi kultúra
With this job you have to always put safety first pay close attention to detail make sure you read the proper material and items verification of the truck and trailer and items verification form