Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Driver állásra itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
:typical day at work would consist of organizing your truck truck before you leave. when you leave the terminal you must try to deliver all packages to the best of your ability. :Learned a lot must importantly working and doing any thing to help your co workers out. :Management was fine but could of been better. :Fed Ex Co workers are great and fun people to be around,positive atmosphere . :To me there really isn't a hard part to the job just do it to the best of your ability. :The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers so happy because you got there package there before expected .
Custermors
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
PROVIDED CUSTOMER SERVICES TO CLIENTS IN A PROPER TIMELY MANNER. LONG HOURS AND WORKED IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Customer Service Interaction Strategic Route Deliveries Training New Employees Flexible Work Days
Pro érvek
Self-Supervision and opportunity to manage your own workspace
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits, Inconsistent work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits, No vacation pay, No 401k. Co-workers are good people, but I think this work environment is only good for those without children or unless your children are young adults.
N/A
salary based
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physically demanding and time consuming, but definite job security and constant work. Paid well and learned much about the geography and demographic of my work area and those around me. Management was great and I met many wonderful co-workers and customers.
Pro érvek
i determine own hours, little supervision and job security
Kontra érvek
heavy workload and physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I delivery packages on a daily route in the Newport News/Fort Eustis area. I am responsible for delivery from the sort facility to the end location. Any package that is loaded on my truck I must deliver accurately. I interact with customers and provide them with other services they may need. I am also responsible for picking up packages. The working conditions can go from good to extreme. FedEx delivers rain or shine, so expect to be working no matter what the weather is. This job is very physical, sometimes of the year are harder than others. Expect to work late and until your truck is empty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driving all day delivering and picking up packages. Very fast pasted job that requires a lot of physical strength.
Pro érvek
good pay, meeting new people
Kontra érvek
hard to take a break, no health insurance