Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Driver902 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
902 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 547 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job because I love a fast pace and I'm very organized so I figured out the best plan of action. I had great customers that liked me and appreciated my good work habit's and professionalism . I don't like the managers lack of personal touch or the fact that they don't know how to make things work. They also frequently overload you and then get mad when you don't make service. That's just bad management skills. They did give me the days off that I requested and at least pretended to care about me.The supplies were usual hard to find and the don't properly train the drivers of the right business skills to increase customer appreciation. They occasionally have cook outs which is great for employee moral. The manager frequently asked me how I was doing.
Pro érvek
the pay and health insurance
Kontra érvek
The stress and working split shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to drive for. Do your job and be left alone, the way it should be. The Milwaukee terminal has great management and lets you do your job.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Long wait to build seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a job for the hard working person willing to work hard. Lift heavy packages lots of overtime. Multiple stops, do a great customer service. Do daily pick ups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked for a company with such a lack of care for employee safety, health or well-being. Long hours, low pay, very physically demanding and exhausting to the point of doing actual harm to your body. Drivers are the only ones held to any standard while every other position can screw up or half a** their job and it's perfectly fine. No health insurance or any kind of benefits or bonus
Pro érvek
Work by yourself at your own pace
Kontra érvek
Long hours, physically demanding, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good working with FedEx I love the the work just long hours at times staff was nice very clean it's not much more to say just that it was a nice job to have
Good money
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX Ground in Ellenwood has many issues especially in management. Starts at the top. A lot of things can be better if they “listened” to employees grievances. Work life balance is terrible.
Steady job
Could use better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a TLO subcontractor company in the enfild area but because of the behavior of some managers with verbal aggression and insults that were addressed to me due to the large volume of packages and deliveries that I could hardly cope with daily deliveries compared to the money I also take the related expenses, damage of the unjustly imposed vans only brings a lot of stress to the drivers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is terrible they pay you very little for all the work you do. The management is super lazy they never help you with anything they just want to go home. They give you crazy amount of packages and expect one man to get it done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at FedEx for about 10 months The company overall is a good company but I work in Richland MississippiSeated the city Dispatchis racist...The hiring manager pay all his family and friends work there so you up against the wall however they don’t see stuff black and white is just white this company could be a good company in Mississippi but you got to let the manager go.the dispatch city.Don’t see nothing black or whiteinthHamilton to kiss my
Good company
Kontra érvek
The city dispatch is racist
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated working there was fired because my supervisor thought I did damage to a customers wall even though no damage to my vehicle . just because I left delivery note on their door due to need of signature.
Kontra érvek
They are terrible to work for slave drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for them for 10 yrs off. and seen it from a great company . fail in a company that management cares about there profits and not of the drivers..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like it easy going people easy work to learn time flies by really fast a easy system to learn not too difficult the computers are easy new technology makes the job easier great place break whenever you will like.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx does not believe in seniority they act like they do but they do not. TheyTell everyone that they offer overtime but they do not. They do that to keep people on the bottom of the totem pole so they can keep the for 10 days going if they don't have enough people to do it turn the fortunes does not work. And yes they do have a pretty good high turnover rate and no they are not Union butt they need tobe Majority of their facilities are all 4/10 .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job driving doubles to Colorado each week! 2x a week! Great Benefits and great management! Recommend this place to anyone who wants to drive! No putting up with dispatchers and bs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for a contractor is highly over rated. In some cases, the pay might stipulate $17 to $23 an hour or $1.15 per stop. Some days there might be less than 100 stops. If more stops, the breakdown of the pay doesn't seem to compensate for the work day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an indeed a very fast pace business. You have to be able to organize while on the move . It is a good company to work for. You have to be able to learn in a fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mandatory 6 days a week. Set pay per day, so now that we’re so busy it calculates to under minimum wage. The work is very labor intensive. Your job is made even harder because other people don’t do what needs to be done to make your job the way it’s supposed to be.
Job security
Kontra érvek
Underpaid for your work, too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have a designated show time and a leave time. Any questions call local dispatch.Waiting for a bid run. Having a bid run. On a bid run you have a assigned tractor. On the extra board never the same tractor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for 10 years. Great place to work. Job is seniority based so put in your time and it will pay off. Compensation is great and benefits are great.
Casual Driver worked there for 10 years still there
Worked for the company that was purchased by them 20 years previous

It is what it is. A big company and your a number on a payroll sheet.

Your a bum on a seat

Your only as good as your last shift

You work your hours and you get paid.

You may not agree how things are run but that's not your job.

Paid to Drive not to think.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great offseason job while going to school. They pay great and you are always needed as online orders continue to increase. Company is innovative but does it too often to where it hinders performance. Just as changing the route after someone has ran the route for years can hurt his performance as well as willingness to help new employees. Management has been good working with my school schedule which has been amazing.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés