FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

701 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 276 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good active job
driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso2018, november 10.
Good place to work. all the people are friendly. Supervisors and managers are always open to your opinion and to help you out. its my first days as a driver and it is a good experience. you really need to stay on your toes and be very attentive to your surroundings while driving, and be at a fast pace while delivering.
Pro érvek
Very active job, time flys while working
Kontra érvek
It can be frustrating when you get backed up in deliveries
Driver
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, november 10.
I was an OTR driver there and I understand that people pay extra for expedited service but don't call my phone 4-5 times in 3 hours telling me to move when the roads are unsafe to travel on!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very demanding job
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, november 10.
You have to be a very motivated and healthy person who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to keep the customers happy and to be safe. The days can be very long and stressful but you have to be dedicated to sacrifice your time with your family in order to complete your job every day
Pays well
Stressful and painful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, november 9.
Great place to work. Company did some rearranging on freight as a result i was laid off. If not for that i would have probably retired from fedex. I would love just to be able to run the road again
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a productive companu
driver code 10 (Volt alkalmazott) –  East London, Eastern Cape2018, november 8.
I was employed by a third person who have a contract with FedEx.the way I saw things yes FedEx is a big and developing company,all the workers are being call to a normal weekly meeting for feedback an problem solving
Kontra érvek
Depends on parcels you are carring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quitting was the happiest day of my life.
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 4.
I worked at other FedEx locations that weren't so bad, but FedEx Freight in San Antonio was absolutely horrible! It's almost a year since I quit and I still sometimes have nightmares about that place! Supervisors and dispatchers there are openly hostile to dock workers and drivers. It was the most bizarre work environment I've ever been in! Supervisors really go to extra lengths to let you know that you're just a cockroach to them, and they really enjoy stepping on you. They roll their eyes at employees, scream at them, speak condescendingly, tell employees to load HazMat in dangerous and illegal ways to meet deadlines, putting the driver and the public at risk. They don't let employees report injuries because it will ruin their chance to have a safety bbq. But when something goes wrong it's all on the employee. And if you complain about it, you'll be walking around with a bullseye on your back! In every daily work group meeting one of the supervisors would proclaim to everyone "If you don't want this job... than you don't have to work here!" Eventually I realized what brilliant advise that was. So I threw away my 8 years with the company. When I quit it felt like I was finally released from prison.

There is no doubt that FedEx has great benefits and the wages are more than fair for each job class. There is lots of room for advancement, which I took advantage of several times. I was able to buy a house and my dream truck because of FedEx. But eventually, I realized that my dignity is worth more than that.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supervisors and Dispatchers are openly hostile to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends which OPCO you work for.
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 22.
Express is great, you are an appreciated asset, only part time.
Ground is good to work for, but you are hired by a contractor
Freight is full time and pays good, just not appreciated and sometimes (winter) 14 hr days
pay
Not appreciated
Good, solid company
Swing Driver/DG Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 21.
FedEx is a very good company to work for. They have excellent benefits and always have extra hours. While compensation is decent, if you work more than 7 hours a day you don’t feel like the pay you make is adequate.
good career option
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2018, október 20.
great company, good benefits, great group of guys, competitive pay, paid holidays, fast paced, great managers in pocono summit pa, clean equipment,,,,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly on the move and bustling
Seasonal Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 17.
Did temporary work for a private contractor who played favoritism to his friends and any temp that worked for him was constantly getting hammered with extra work, especially if a veteran complained about being overworked.
Pro érvek
Learbed how to sequence a route
Kontra érvek
Overstocked trucks and too little time to finish a route
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its ok to start but not for a career.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 11.
One to three years max lifespan of a regular driver. Expectations are high and morale is always low. Pay can be good driving for a good contractor but if not expect to be suckered into extra work with no extra compensation.
Same area/regular route
5pm pick-ups! Late dispatch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It's just a job
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA 924072018, október 10.
If favoritism and a hostile work environment is what you seek, look no further. Managers have had several law-suits filed against them, and I can see why.
Employee discount
Work environment
Good working environment
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troutdale, OR2018, október 2.
It was a good learning experience. I got to drive a bix van around town and deliver packages. Its definitely quite hectic around the holidays but that calms down in January.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It was a contract job
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, szeptember 28.
Responsible for picking up and delivering packages on delivery route
Operate the route efficiently to ensure that the scheduled pick-ups and deliveries for the day are completed as intendedEnsure management of time
Maintain a good relationship with the customers on his route, and be able to answer questions about package shipping methods that he may encounter, building sales on the route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Work Life Balance
Swing Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 28.
I enjoy working at the location that I'm at and I have a great manager. I also have coworkers that are willing to collaborate to get the job done the best possible way. My pay is decent enough to manage my bills with smart money decisions. The cost of living is constantly on the rise, the average decent and SAFE two bedroom apartment is at least $1,100. When it comes to work life balance, I am a single mom with a teenager that has four years left in high school. I have to work way too many hours to live comfortably and provide for his needs. I'm exhausted mentally and physically when I come home from work. I don't have the energy to do as many activities with him. The weekly pay is good when you work long hours but it's at the expense of sacrificing family time. I can only hope that FedEx would pay us an hourly wage closer to our competitor so that single parents like myself don't have to trade as much time as we do for wages. I've worked at several locations and different positions, I have built a family here for over 13 years with the people I've encountered. Overall good company, I would still choose to work here if I was looking for a job all over again.
Pro érvek
The people at the job keep you encouraged and you meet a lot of great people on the road.
Kontra érvek
There are not enough resources to effectively accomplish some of the demands.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Solid Company
DNNA Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dalton, GA2018, szeptember 26.
Solid company with good leadership. Profits over people but most companies are. Met many good people and made lots of great contacts. I would recommend, especially as part time work.
Not good fit
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2018, szeptember 24.
Position was not a good fit for me. Maybe for someone else. It was fast paced and demanding. Also felt there was lack of appreciation to employees. Overworked with no overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to work if you drive a truck
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, szeptember 24.
Road Driver. Almost $8.00 in raises in about 4 years. Inexpensive insurance. No overly strict rules. Just do what is expected of you. No breathing down your neck.
Bonuses, cookouts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
FedEx is tough work.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, szeptember 20.
There is lot to do when driving a box truck for FedEx. It's a physically demanding job that requires attention to detail and the ability to plan a route successfully.
Poor Management
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, szeptember 20.
This could be a very good job. FedEx puts a slogan called the "purple promise" management makes it impossible to perform this promise and its sad. Management doesn't recognize jobs well done. There was a revolving door or excellent drivers they drove out catering to old unproductive drivers. Definitely need a Teamsters Union to protect and negotiate for these poor men and women but they threaten to fire you if they catch you talking about unity with a Union.
Great Benefit Packages
Management is poor. No Leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van