Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Driver892 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
892 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job because I love a fast pace and I'm very organized so I figured out the best plan of action. I had great customers that liked me and appreciated my good work habit's and professionalism . I don't like the managers lack of personal touch or the fact that they don't know how to make things work. They also frequently overload you and then get mad when you don't make service. That's just bad management skills. They did give me the days off that I requested and at least pretended to care about me.The supplies were usual hard to find and the don't properly train the drivers of the right business skills to increase customer appreciation. They occasionally have cook outs which is great for employee moral. The manager frequently asked me how I was doing.
Pro érvek
the pay and health insurance
Kontra érvek
The stress and working split shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a fedex ground contractor for 5 years. It was good pay but it was a painful experience. Every penny is earned. Unfortunately, there's little room to grow if you work for a contractor.
Good pay
No longterm future
Munkahelyi kultúra
All ground drivers work for independent contractors. Some contractors are good. Some are bad. Mine was In the middle. For most benefits are lacking or non existing. Hours can be long. Pay is decent. At my terminal at least, and for my contractor, the pay isn't worth what the job will put you through.
Pro érvek
Good pay. Flexible on how route is ran. Some have benefits.
Kontra érvek
Hours. Lack of regular breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra

rules and regulation always changing and sometimes you're not given enough time to make the changes. But overall its a good company
steady work
constantly changing
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. Great benefits. 10 hour shifts. Picked up heavy stuff from time to time. Had to know how to drive a manual transmission. The truck had ac
Popcorn
Ran out of popcorn
Munkahelyi kultúra
they aren’t on top of you very fun, independent, the pay is decent, you have to be very quick on top of your game overall pretty easy going! definitely on of my favorite jobs
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like the job very nice staff and co workers but its just not very organized.
glad i have a set route and i am able to meet new people. Fed ex is not a bad place to work for.
nice people
not organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working as a driver although no benefits like just dental, thus when you retire, you might have no starting point since also as you work, you got to survive. When you are fully dedicated to work, also depending on your route, you can have limited time for mind growth especially if you are more ambitious. Should you do it short or long term? This can be a challenge or frustration to life goals or even cause anxiety to some people. Overall it is a great working area to survive, you grow fit and hardworking with a plus of colleagues being more like family. Amazing!
Pro érvek
sometimes free breakfast or lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have 8 years of experience in UAE with manual lisence with Dubai ,Sharjah and Ajman well. Known of all routes and have a excellent interacted with a customer and respectful to all and take the responsibility job which is assigned to me as well helpful to other
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work...repetitive. As time goes by you'll adjust and fit in. Christmas holidays can get a bit busier than normal, however having a helper alleviates the burden of busyness!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to drive for. Do your job and be left alone, the way it should be. The Milwaukee terminal has great management and lets you do your job.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Long wait to build seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a job for the hard working person willing to work hard. Lift heavy packages lots of overtime. Multiple stops, do a great customer service. Do daily pick ups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked for a company with such a lack of care for employee safety, health or well-being. Long hours, low pay, very physically demanding and exhausting to the point of doing actual harm to your body. Drivers are the only ones held to any standard while every other position can screw up or half a** their job and it's perfectly fine. No health insurance or any kind of benefits or bonus
Pro érvek
Work by yourself at your own pace
Kontra érvek
Long hours, physically demanding, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good working with FedEx I love the the work just long hours at times staff was nice very clean it's not much more to say just that it was a nice job to have
Good money
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX Ground in Ellenwood has many issues especially in management. Starts at the top. A lot of things can be better if they “listened” to employees grievances. Work life balance is terrible.
Steady job
Could use better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a TLO subcontractor company in the enfild area but because of the behavior of some managers with verbal aggression and insults that were addressed to me due to the large volume of packages and deliveries that I could hardly cope with daily deliveries compared to the money I also take the related expenses, damage of the unjustly imposed vans only brings a lot of stress to the drivers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is terrible they pay you very little for all the work you do. The management is super lazy they never help you with anything they just want to go home. They give you crazy amount of packages and expect one man to get it done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at FedEx for about 10 months The company overall is a good company but I work in Richland MississippiSeated the city Dispatchis racist...The hiring manager pay all his family and friends work there so you up against the wall however they don’t see stuff black and white is just white this company could be a good company in Mississippi but you got to let the manager go.the dispatch city.Don’t see nothing black or whiteinthHamilton to kiss my
Good company
Kontra érvek
The city dispatch is racist
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated working there was fired because my supervisor thought I did damage to a customers wall even though no damage to my vehicle . just because I left delivery note on their door due to need of signature.
Kontra érvek
They are terrible to work for slave drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for them for 10 yrs off. and seen it from a great company . fail in a company that management cares about there profits and not of the drivers..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like it easy going people easy work to learn time flies by really fast a easy system to learn not too difficult the computers are easy new technology makes the job easier great place break whenever you will like.