FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

711 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 673 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
laid back work area
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, január 16.
On of the most laid back places i have ever worked. I enjoy the management and team of co-workers among me .The pay is decent .I would recommend anyone just starting out to take a shot with the company
2,0
fast paced
Currier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen, SD2019, január 15.
The work environment was very unstable and inconsistent lack of flexibility and driver safety was not high on the list. Lack of communication from the manager to drivers was very limited and left one feeling very insecure of all parts of the job.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
work place enviroment
1,0
FedEx Sucks bro
DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2019, január 15.
Honestly, It depends on who your contractor is but they just expect too much and the hours are rough if your new. The money is good if taxes weren't taking out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great pay
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2019, január 13.
Great schedule love going to work and getting a workout made me look awesome love my boss contractors are cool to work with would recommend to anyone.
Great job but no life
seasonal driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 2.
The job was great. Got paid well, worked with great people. I'm a family man so I was very disappointed that the job consumed my time and did not get overtime pay. Your entire day is the job hardly any time to stop for lunch and no time to spend with family at the end of the day.
Pay and culture
No family time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
its a fast paced job
DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  gwinett2018, december 26.
the job is very intense and is very physical. the pay is descent but it could get better.if considering this job please be sure you are in shape because if not then you about to be in shape.
Very relaxed environment
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, december 17.
Enjoyed my time there. The most cheerful management experience I ever had In my life. If I could take it with me to any other job, Idefinitely would.
Friendly Staff
Pay level from contractors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stressful physically demanding job
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, december 14.
Typical day at work includes: fixing others peoples loading mistakes. Bearing the brunt of unseen mistakes on your own. Driving through the busy streets of Kansas City making deliveries of often damaged freight to frustrated customers. Working with fair managers who are often overworked and over stressed themselves, trying to meet deadlines. Most frustrating: is co-workers who use you as their fall guy rather than owning their mistakes. Hardest part of the job is dealing with a particular dispatcher who is concerned only with their own career.
Decent Pay
see review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Fast paced
Driver/Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, MS2018, december 10.
Presort packages and delivery packages in assigned territory; enjoyed to challenge to meeting expected deadlines to make deliveries; most difficult aspect of performing my deliver duties were protecting myself from neighborhood dogs.
Job Stability and Good Pay, but management sometimes clueless
Linehaul Driver / City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, december 4.
In my 17 years with FedEx I had approx. 15 different center managers. The turnover in management is directly related to the stress put on them. Not to mention, they hire inexperienced, but college educated individuals who are clueless when it comes to the freight industry. They become overwhelmed and eventually leave or are asked to leave. The few great managers I had there got burned out and left. More promotion from within would be great, but there's little incentive for drivers to go into management because the drivers make more (on a per hour basis) than most managers and don't have the stress or responsibilities of management. Also, if you're really good at your job and productive..... expect management to put more workload on you while the "slackers" are allowed to continually slack away for the same amount of pay. That is the true culture and is what I experienced over and over and over again for 17 years.
Pay and Benefits
Clueless Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Night shift
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2018, december 3.
The money is very good. The befits are great. The Equipment is great management is always understanding to your problems and willing to help but the hours you start out at 10:30 at night and work till about eight to 9 o’clock in the morning you start Monday night and get off Saturday morning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, only for the strong 💪🏻
Ground Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, december 1.
Super fast paced environment 10 hours minimum a day, but those 10 hours flyby since you’re so busy, All the people that I delivered two are super cool and I love me it says if I work at over 100 places when I deliver to them and that’s great
NEVER shortage of work
Kontra érvek
Too many hours, news more family time :(
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Theu telly you one thing then when you do it you get fired for it
Road driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snow Shoe, PA2018, november 20.
management is a joke they talk about everyone with out any consequences dont follow their own policies try to talk to her and the shrug everything off
Pay
Kontra érvek
Manager and hr is a joke
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Good active job
driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso2018, november 10.
Good place to work. all the people are friendly. Supervisors and managers are always open to your opinion and to help you out. its my first days as a driver and it is a good experience. you really need to stay on your toes and be very attentive to your surroundings while driving, and be at a fast pace while delivering.
Pro érvek
Very active job, time flys while working
Kontra érvek
It can be frustrating when you get backed up in deliveries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Driver
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, november 10.
I was an OTR driver there and I understand that people pay extra for expedited service but don't call my phone 4-5 times in 3 hours telling me to move when the roads are unsafe to travel on!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very demanding job
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, november 10.
You have to be a very motivated and healthy person who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to keep the customers happy and to be safe. The days can be very long and stressful but you have to be dedicated to sacrifice your time with your family in order to complete your job every day
Pays well
Stressful and painful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, november 9.
Great place to work. Company did some rearranging on freight as a result i was laid off. If not for that i would have probably retired from fedex. I would love just to be able to run the road again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a productive companu
driver code 10 (Volt alkalmazott) –  East London, Eastern Cape2018, november 8.
I was employed by a third person who have a contract with FedEx.the way I saw things yes FedEx is a big and developing company,all the workers are being call to a normal weekly meeting for feedback an problem solving
Kontra érvek
Depends on parcels you are carring
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quitting was the happiest day of my life.
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 4.
I worked at other FedEx locations that weren't so bad, but FedEx Freight in San Antonio was absolutely horrible! It's almost a year since I quit and I still sometimes have nightmares about that place! Supervisors and dispatchers there are openly hostile to dock workers and drivers. It was the most bizarre work environment I've ever been in! Supervisors really go to extra lengths to let you know that you're just a cockroach to them, and they really enjoy stepping on you. They roll their eyes at employees, scream at them, speak condescendingly, tell employees to load HazMat in dangerous and illegal ways to meet deadlines, putting the driver and the public at risk. They don't let employees report injuries because it will ruin their chance to have a safety bbq. But when something goes wrong it's all on the employee. And if you complain about it, you'll be walking around with a bullseye on your back! In every daily work group meeting one of the supervisors would proclaim to everyone "If you don't want this job... than you don't have to work here!" Eventually I realized what brilliant advise that was. So I threw away my 8 years with the company. When I quit it felt like I was finally released from prison.

There is no doubt that FedEx has great benefits and the wages are more than fair for each job class. There is lots of room for advancement, which I took advantage of several times. I was able to buy a house and my dream truck because of FedEx. But eventually, I realized that my dignity is worth more than that.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supervisors and Dispatchers are openly hostile to employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends which OPCO you work for.
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 22.
Express is great, you are an appreciated asset, only part time.
Ground is good to work for, but you are hired by a contractor
Freight is full time and pays good, just not appreciated and sometimes (winter) 14 hr days
pay
Not appreciated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van