FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

848 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 665 értékelés megtekintése
Decent
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grimes, IA2020, január 21.
Fedex is a great opportunity for a young worker, but they are all contracted out. Does not offer benefits, of room for growth. Very dependent on whom your contractor is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very reliable
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 19.
Anybody who wants to work here has to be able to work in all weather conditions. I love the job because I love Labor work and have been very good at the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Drivers
Delivery Driver (Non- CDL) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Emporia, VA2020, január 17.
It was ok I just got tired of running from job and pay was low. I also got tired of lifting heavy furniture. Men didn’t tell really want to help if needed
OTR is with contractors
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2020, január 17.
FedEx does NOT cover you, just makes sure they have loads available.You can request your own schedule for either short runs or long runs, as long as your contractor agrees, lol. But that might hurt your chances at a run for the week. Its best, if at all possible, you take whatever they have for you. Pay is weekly which makes life easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to pay the bills
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 13.
Hard to say too many good things about working for a contract person to the main company. My experience was better than most but still, it was always going to be temporary for me.
Awesome experience
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2020, január 12.
A great place to work ,but Management needs to be a little more flexible. Also the company needs to hire more supplemental resources so that more of the city and road drivers can get some time off
Package Delivery
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2020, január 12.
I only do this part time, but the time I'm working I love it. You are basically your own boss, I sometimes have a rider w/me on the busy days to help deliver packages. And the meeting of different people is awesome.
Poor Management
Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2020, január 5.
The overall job of delivering packages is easy once you get trained. The problem is the company "doesn't have the hours" to provide training on the routes, so it's trial by fire. Management is totally incompetent, and would contradict themselves by the minute. That is why I left, poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth the pay you get
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, NC Hickory NC2020, január 4.
Awful place to work. You get the same pay if you work 12 hours a day an someone else works 5. Management is lost an only cares about themselves. Awful
route driver
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Islip, NY2020, január 2.
I deliver early mail also did night unloading trucks
The pay was great and you got raises enjoyed the job learned a lot. Managers were not friendly ..................................................................
Pro érvek
great place to work
Kontra érvek
sometimes the work in the morning was to fast
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Obey even breaking laws are be fired
City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Charles, MO2020, január 1.
I was fired by fed ex because I would not break traffic laws they got mad and another driver broke the law and almost hit me and I said something to him about it and they fired him for being reckless and fired me because they know I won’t break laws delivering fed ex does not practice what they preach I was fired because I did not kiss butt but they don’t train you on it in orientation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
good workplace
Shunter Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liverpool2019, december 28.
good workplace just feel like its a dead end and cant progress anymore in the job, and the hours are unsociable hours working from 4pm to 10pm with very little opportunity for overtime
Pro érvek
job and finish
Kontra érvek
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Peak Season the hours are crazy
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2019, december 25.
FedEx was a great job, only 1 bad thing is peak season. You can work 12 to 14 hours and only get your days pay for 8hrs.
Other than that FedEx is a pretty good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply here if you really want to work.
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, december 23.
This a pyshical job. Fast pace. I have seen people come and gone. You have to look at the job has a customer. We order and we to deliver. It's a easy job but it can be rough some days. Especially during the holiday season.
good company
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, december 18.
alot of overtime fast paced company ok managers and cool co coworkers and good if you like to get alot hours and always busy and great location to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Terrible
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, december 14.
B&B Logistics in Mississippi is the contractor for fedex ground that I worked for. Terrible. Long hours for no additional pay, no benefits, paper checks with no direct deposit, damaged unsafe trucks, and if you leave or get fired good luck getting all your pay. They'll just come up with some fake thing to charge you for.
Road driver
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 12.
I’ve been with the company for 10 yrs now. It’s a great place to work and management is awesome (if you’re a person who values the opportunity that’s has been given to you). Benefits are great as well as the income. Currently, I’m making $115,000 a year on a 650 miles run a day.
Long hours and uncaring Management
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, december 11.
Fedex is all about the numbers, you are a number, not a person. They do not care as long as the freight is moved. Bad weather? well, you better show up and try to drive your set of doubles 200+ miles on ice covered roads. Not showing up and trying to get your truck stuck in the ditch can get you wrote up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doesn’t encourage hard work or strength of ideas.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saline, MI2019, december 10.
Very poor pay, doesn’t change in holiday season when 30% more stops are added and weather is bad, NO benefits. This is not a job that anyone who is worth it will work for any real amount of time. Neither corporate nor the contractors care about real innovation or improvement for the workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great leadership
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2019, december 7.
Awesome environment to work in leadership is very attentive and responsive. Pay is great and leadership works hard to take great care of their employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van