Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Dock Worker606 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
606 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 384 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Great environment. Rewarding work. Great chance to meet new people and learn new things. Comfortable environment. Great chance to help people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work you can learn alot, if you like working in the different weather,hot cold an windy, good mangers I would recommend anyone there if they are looking for a good job with room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very rewarding when it comes to benefits. It can be hard working here with the varied weather conditions but its only seasonal. You will see a lot of people come and go here and that is completely normal. Not a lot of people can handle waking up early in the morning and start working on sleep depravedness. Please make sure you get plenty of sleep, stay hydrated and have a couple of snacks to maintain energy through out the shift.
Part time
Extreme Weather Conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here all the way through college, the hourly pay is great! The hours are not. They will tell you up front that they will give you 30 hours a week and for being a college student, that was more than perfect for me. Little did I know, those 30 hours were more like 15. This is a good job for a high school kid that is still living at home with his parents or for someone looking to supplement their income on top of a full tome job.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management, great pay
Hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looking to use my experience in my background to grow . As a part timer I’m not guaranteed to work 30 hours for five days. Or all year long. The most I’ve made was 11k and I worked maybe 7 months . It’s not suitable for me to make that as a part time job and commitment to working 12 months out the year . That’s the only down fall I have about the company . Other than that it’s a great place to work
Pro érvek
Monday through Friday, evening shift, flexible life balance, paid time off, benefits, paid weekly
Kontra érvek
No morning shifts, lack of management and communication, favoritisms, no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been at FedEx freight in Stockton for 2 years and I have been the only African American on the dock this whole time. I wanted to move up to become a driver and they let people that came after me move up before me when I was one of the top dock workers at the time. It’s a good job but if you work to hard they’ll try to keep you on the dock to keep up that work. If you’re black /African American, don’t waste your time. Better to be hired as a driver because you’ll never become a driver from the dock. Enrique is a is this cause of this. You’ll see for yourself if you decide to work there
Benefits and Pay
Favoritism, misleading
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work a lot better then other places I have been.They work with your schedule the pay is good. Also a great place to move up the Latter.
Pro érvek
bbqs..able to transfer any state
Old forklifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for but dont trust anyone. Keep ur mouth shut , mind ur business , do your job efficiently and effectively , obey the company rules by the book and you shall not have any issues... Keep ur nose clean n you'll b alright
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Fedex, for nine years , death in the family & hospitalized, all in one year . Have a minor accident ,on company ground unknown, then terminates me, that's not the way a company or anyone does a person. life is very important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are the boss's buddy, it is easy to get along working at FedEx. They trip over themselves to take care of the people that kiss-up. For the thinking folk out there, that try to do things logically tho, it is a frustrating place to work. You are rewarded by being successful at your job by getting to do other's work. There is no real penalty for being poor at your job. Someone can damage as much freight or equipment on the dock as they want. When you call someone out on being lazy or just poor at their work, guess who gets to speak to HR? Management is not completely incompetent, but they do not install ANY sense of job security or recognition for jobs well done. All they really want are people that will be compliant and worship them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place for part time employment to be able to make extra money on top of my full time work. They were able rearrange schedules if something came up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight..... not fedex ground. The job is pretty easy if you are a dock worker. Pay starts around 16 caps around 19 for part time. Fulltime pays better, 20 to start cap around 25. New management is slowly turning the place around, decent opportunity to advance, company looks from within before posting to public. Part time is casual meaning hours are not guaranteed. Benefits are decent for a single person but i have heard people complain if they have a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for FedEx. Great pay and benefits and a fun crew. Third shift only but weekends off. Family needs are the only thing that drew me away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got a lot of experience on a forklift loading and unloading trucks loading trucks in order for witch they r to be delivered and a lot of experience setting up the runs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks at a very fast pace. I've learned how to make things work easier for me without working outside of work safety. Managers are more about numbers and they do not really make you feel like you are apart of a team. It is a very fast pace environment in which can become overwhelming sometimes. What i enjoy about it is feeling like I'm working out instead of actually working.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful management ! Low pay. Bad overall moral. A lot of people that get away with doing nothing - if you are the right color. The better worker you are the worse you are treated. You are reminded every day that you are just a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but work can be repetitive and draining. You have to find ways to keep yourself motivated while sitting down the entire time. Make sure to always be ready to lift, but be safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work great company if you can stand the weather changes its hot in the summer time and cold in the winter months but that has nothing to do with the company itself
great company
Kontra érvek
cold winter and hot summers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very team oriented environment. Everybody is always helping the next person with loading a truck, cleaning up a mess that was sent in, or just loading or unloading. Everybody works to accomplish the same goal so everyone can be done for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work for the pay is good but the hours are not enough the benefits are very good also as a dock worker you have to be on call.
Good pay
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good company too work for as a part-time employee. Everyday is easy and out going. They are very understanding. Dealing with other Fedex terminals not doing a good job loading freight I unload is what’s most frustrating. Management team is easy and outgoing with at this terminal.