Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dispatcher

Munkakör megnevezése
Dispatcher27 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 334 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while in school
They worked with my class schedule.Were willing to cross train employees in roles they deemed need more coverage and the employees were willing to work in those areas.
Good paying job
Good job but can be very stressful especially around Christmas holidays. Excellent benefits. Excellent pay. Depending on job it can be physically hard.
Great pay
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
no time to play games when you are a dispatcher for fedex
fedex is a nice place to work for considering the have no union they are working on there pay scale to get the employees up to par with u.p.s .over all it is a nice company to work for.
Pro érvek
good company to work for
Kontra érvek
should listen to employees more
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for.
Good environment to work in, great company to work for long term. As a part timer, you are qualify for full benefits, including medical and dental for your whole family.
job security
have none
Fedex is awesome
BEST COMPANY, honestly I spent some time working for Fedex Freight , and Fedex Office and to be honest everything was for the people, fair, you just had to follow the rules. to be honest I would go back
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
stressful, fast paced
poor management requiring excessive hours be worked in a tense, fast paced environment. disengaged managers with no concept of staff needs, challenges.
I Love this company
I worked for FedEx for many years. I learned many things and held many positions. I was always encouraged to grow and as a result was promoted.

The FedEx of today may be different but they still have good benefits and opportunities to grow professionally.
Great Benefits and Good Pay
Kontra érvek
Retail hours and sometimes forced overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had my real career experience in FEDEX.
easy learning steps to achieve "every second counts", had a really working experience in 1 on 1 dealing with all clients in any dedicated matter.
Teamwork, updating each other of new ways to achieve the required tasks.

Helpful management with a very deep life experience, handing it to us with joyful as family members.
Pro érvek
football team weekends, free lunch on team members meetings.
Kontra érvek
be ready for long driving and real 1 on 1 experience.
fun to move
I enjoyed the people I worked with and the opportunity to get transferred all over the country but its hard work with little reward and they do not like to give raises..
Munkahelyi kultúra
it puts food on the table
Working for FedEx expanded my horizons and has allowed me opportunities I could not receive anywhere else. I would recommend this company to a young person starting out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace, of course it's FEDEX
Great benefits,great pay. Management has no people skills. Treat part time employees badly, which explains why they have a large turn over. Part time employees stay part time.
Great pay
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Purple Promise lies with the people they cultivate!
- The work can be frustrating at times especially if you are unfamiliar with the area you are working, but the support you receive from dispatchers and other drivers keeps you moving,
Productive and fun
Great Company.
Amazing benefits

Great people

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multicultural, productive and nice workplace
• Schedule and dispatch workers
• Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules

• Prepare daily work and run schedules

• Speak to customers by telephone

• Entering data

• Performing track and trace operations
Good benefits Poor Mangement skill
I have worked for Fedex SmartPost For Four years now, I have seen 11 mangers come and go. My work is easy samething every day dispatch loads, log in incoimng loads, and check the yard equipment . I have learn time mangement skills in order to make my work day easier . My co-workers are easy to get a long with and we work weel as a time.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor mangemnet
Good work environment
Great work environment and perks. On site cafeteria and gym. Questionable management staff. Easy to work up the ladder but low pay.
Pro érvek
Pros - coworkers
Kontra érvek
Cons - management
A good place to work.
A very good company to gain broad based experience in the express package delivery business, I have gained a great deal of experience in team building and goal driven motivational skills. My greatest accomplishment in this job is attaining the very high standards of service that are routinely expected.
Great company
Fast growing company with many opportunities for employees to grow with it. Excellent management staff. Provides the service the advertise.
arrivel clerk
love working with the drivers nothing is really hard of the job, love to see the drivers they have a great time with me and they are very respectful towards me and patient love to work with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company with numerous opportunities.
Dispatchers are the communicators for the Couriers once they are on the road delivering packages. Dispatchers are considered as the couriers on road managers and are responsible for the on road productivity of the couriers. I have to be very knowledgeable with Microsoft word and excel programs. Dispatchers also must be able to multitask by viewing multiple screens and answering the phone at the same time.
get paid weekly
Kontra érvek
no extra time off during major holidays
Productive Workplace
A typical day at work consists on auditing return for surrounding service centers, preparing all the paperwork for each city drivers routes, and providing customer service to those who call in. All the co-workers are very friendly and easy to get along and work with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés