Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Diesel Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work load is fairly split up in the shop. I was assigned to a mobile service/repair truck and sent to a non-shop location with minimal support tools provided by Fedex. I had to outfit the service truck myself. They had ensured me they would provide an enclosure with heat for the winter and they never did. I was working outside up until the second week of December.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It the management that makes feel like you dont want to be there, is all about the white man there,if your a minority think twice about working there. We minorities are at the bottom. We work hard twice.
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for. It is truly a cimplant that stands with its employees. It’s not just a job it’s a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift meeting when I come in. Supervisor hands out Job Orders. Start to pull machinery in that I will work on. LOTO. Sometimes a job can take up to two hours. Retrieve parts I need from the Parts Room, write up my summary and what parts I used. Break 15 minutes. Start back on the job I was working on. If I finish it, complete all my paperwork and charge all my parts. Turn in my paperwork to the Supervisor. Lunch, 20 minutes. Start on my next job order, unless a Driver comes in with something wrong with their vehicle. Sometimes I go out on Service Calls. At the end of the shift, start cleaning and sweeping up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight is a great place to work. They are a company that lives off of safety first, profit second. The three F's the FedEx Corporation lives by are family, faith, FedEx, in that order
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working here. Good atmosphere. Treated with respect down side was knowing your working night shift for 10 years. Far drive from home. Would recommend..
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a good place to work. The pay is good, good benefits, and good human resources. There is room to move around if you want to or stay put.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I knew what was expected of me. Always something to do. Co-workers great to work with and always helpful. Management was very knowledgeable and always willing to teach. Hardest part of the job was maybe just working in the heat and next to the hot engines but it was okay. Most enjoyable part of my day was when I was given the opportunity to learn something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made the biggest mistake with this company and it still follows me around till this day.
good job
poor leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Performing repairs on company equipment, company processes-training, management operates for a company point of view mostly. Some co-workers will not share knowledge or experience with others. Knowing that your just a number and only there to do everything for the company and being micro-managed. For myself, I was able to teach and assist new hires with equipment repairs.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
mirco-managed, not a place with the employee in mind
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is really simple. I arrive at 2:30 p.m. everyday to get my shift ready.As a leader I have learned to treat others as you want to be treated and you will get a alot of respect in return. Also do not expect your shift to be willing to complete a task that you yourself will not do. This is a key to being a strong leader. I say the hardest part of my job is being away from my family at night. Other than that i like my job.
good benefits