Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Helper

Munkakör megnevezése
Delivery Helper17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’ll have no life, work environment toxic . Over work you and then let you go when they don’t need you no more. Pretty much not worth it. I didn’t like the experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scanner was difficult to learn at first and we aorked outsidd in the cold sometimes so carrying packages in not ideal temperatures was the onky real pdoblem
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to make this worth ur wild become a driver or a office worker that's Weber's the money is at . They provide great service to the people I personally worked for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
You go in at 7 in the morning and might be get off before noon or you might still be out until midnight. Never knew when I was going to work. I'd get a text at 11PM the day before I go in saying "I'm not needed the next day"
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible, back breaking work. You will have no life. As soon as you get home (whenever that is) you will be too tired to do anything and you will need more sleep than normal to do this job. Every day is random
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
contractors train the helpers and drivers very well, they make sure that all packages are delivered on a timely manner. after three month probation, the contractor gives the option of full benefits and paid off time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall environment is fast paced and involves significant amounts of running, lifting, and pushing. If you're an athletic person that doesn't mind getting paid to run around and drop parcels off and pick up hundreds of boxes at scheduled times than this is the job for you!
Pro érvek
Manage your own route to get the job done
Kontra érvek
Can be the most stressful job ever when you're backed up with packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn’t enjoy the time I was there although I did like the job itself. Manager/contractor that I was under was very sick so he couldn’t hold up his duty’s to the fullest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace, operating the scanner, paying attention to details, including matching all barcodes ,time management, good customer service, and team work even on a stressful day.
weekly pay
Kontra érvek
working in inclement weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work and good benefits the pepople there are awesome and alot of team work going in threr feed u good lol but nah they get the job done.. alot work to do always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work days are usually fun, work pace has to be fast - so you can finish on time. Management is constantly improving. Some co-workers are really fun to be around and people are generally friendly.
Hardest part of job is when it rains and you still got to do what you got to do while the most enjoyable is when the weather is nice and your load is light. You finish early and you have all the time to spend with family and loved ones.
Pro érvek
Occational treats by boss or work-workers
Kontra érvek
Hard weather causing delay in starting day early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very straightforward, as long as you are somewhat athletic and can wake up at 7 in the morning, you can do this job. I was only a driver helper but the contractor who owned the route I worked on said I could come back for a job when its been 5 years since my DUI.
Pro érvek
No managers breathing over your back
No opportunity for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a delivery driver helper. Running packages to high rise buildings. Meeting customers clients everyday. It was on call. I would of like more steady hours. The hardest part working at FedEx is being on call. What I enjoyed was meeting new people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours and strenuous work for low pay. The management was just horrible and the working conditions were despicable..
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding job. Fast pace, management expect the best from every driver. had and excellent time riding with each driver
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned alot of stuff from packages and other stuff so when I order something i already know how to find it. Also really nice and good work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in ready to work in whatever weather was at hand. Management was very strict on procedure and safety, and very helpful with workload. Co-workers were very high enduranced individuals. Most difficult part of the job was the various workloads on a daily basis. The part of the job that was most enjoyed was the company cookouts.
Pro érvek
company cookouts monthly, work at ur own pace, breaks when u want
Kontra érvek
various workloads, long days of strenuous activity, constant moving
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés