Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Delivery Driver állásra itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 447 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day started with loading my truck scanning packages, delivering all packages returning truck to terminal I learned time management skills, safe driving practices and relationship skills Management was very helpful and hard working The hardest part was bringing back as little packages as possible due to customer availability or other circumstances I had man friendly co-workers who taught me a lot and they were very helpful The most enjoyable part was learning different routes and parts of the city, meeting new people and putting a smile on therer faces for good service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career just something to get u by in hard time scanners always broke something is always wrong with trucks. They want you to have no days off they don't organize packages you just be all over the place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is requires you to have a lot of hustle and wanting to work. It gets dragged out sometimes but you are rewarded with a nice check every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on what contractor you work for will determine how much you enjoy the job. Management that I worked for was so so. Only issue I had with the company was the days being 12+ hrs
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work place environment was very nice and professional and most co workers were very nice and helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
i show up to work and check my packets. than i go on my route and do my delivery. then after that i do my pick-up. after i finish i drive to the hub back.
Pro érvek