FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

745 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 882 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
ground delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2019, június 13.
Working at FedEx is a great experience, you must be willing to deal with changing conditions day to day, which will create a fast new learning experience for most.
Great attitude of people
fast phased heavy lifting
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunland, CA2019, június 10.
hardest part of the job is to deal with the weather we have no ac or heaters, we work no mater the conditions. you learn to work hard work long, if you want more work there is more work available. i enjoy the freedom to show up to work as early as i want.
FedEx Review
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, június 7.
I liked My job becauce I didn't have my boss looking over my shoulder. However it was long hours and jumping and running, very fast pace. I worked for various contractors, each route is owned by a contractor not by fedex.
The job sucks
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, június 7.
This job sucks. they expect you to have no life just work all the time. And be worked to death so dont work for FedEx Ground. You dont get benefits or insurance cause you work for a contractor not FedEx.
Productive work place
Delivery Driver/Pick up Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 5.
Working at fedex is a very relaxed but challenging as well environment. It invloves pateince and determination which i ahve both The hardest part was on busy days having to lift so many packages.
benefits working there
hours
Not fun to work at
Delivery driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nebraska Grand Island2019, június 4.
Working as a contractor is bad you getting up in the Fitz no health insurance no life insurance and you can pay by the day you work until your shift is done or another words into you deliver all your packages
Poor training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
working alone
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, június 3.
check delivery board and get the job done friendly place good to learn productivity and physical customer service traffic sometimes was a bummer but all and all a fun job
Pro érvek
didnt have to worry about lunnch break clock ins
Kontra érvek
getting back to job to park the truck
productive and fun
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carteret, NJ2019, május 30.
productive and fun no managers pushing you around everyone had to load their own trucks so you know were your packers were on the truck, extra routes were available and paid as full days work.
Typical day at work
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richfield, OH2019, május 29.
I typical day for me would start around 7:30 am and end around 6:00 pm. Very long hours with the same daily pay whether I worked 5 hours of 10 hours, very long hours. There are no paid vacation, sick time or personal time. I enjoy working on my own where no one is down my neck constantly. I have a decent supervisor.
Pro érvek
If I need a day off most of the time it is given to me!
Kontra érvek
There is no pay vacation, sick or personal time! The hours are long with no pay change!!
boring
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, május 28.
Just a friday check guarantee. there is no benefits for working under a contractor here, if making money and taking care of your family is the focus then this is'nt the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
If you are single
Driver/Delivery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2019, május 27.
If life outside of work does not concern you and you like working for a communist culture this is it. Pay is low. Benefits are non-existent, Hours are incredibly long. Complaints are met with hostility. Great news is you get to spend a lot of time by yourself. Also OSHA is a joke to FedEx.
Kontra érvek
Everything above and more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Communication
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, május 27.
Communication between loaders and drivers isn't very productive. Drivers get upset with their truck loaders, instead of politely talking to the loaders about said situation, they go over the loaders head to their superior. Which causes poor loads from lackadaisical efforts by the loaders.
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, NJ2019, május 27.
Began at the terminal at 6:30 and began to load trucks and about after an hour of doing this the truck would be loaded. At around 8:30 am left the terminal in the truck and began to deliver packages to the suburbs around Dover area. The mangement would help load the trucks in the morning with us and would give me the itinerary of deliverance for the day. Normally I would deliver to an area of northern new jersey for a week at a time and after a week I would deliver to a new area.
The hardest part of the job was delivering late hours and a very full truck. Another hard part of the jopb was loading the trucks in the morning when the terminal was very busy.
The mangement was normally very satisfactory at the terminal. I would recommend them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I would finish the job early and delivering to the safe neighborhhods of the town.
The other drivers were good companions in the morning when we would load up the trucks. Only on occasion would I Say they were difficult to work with.
Pro érvek
hours could be flexible at times.
Kontra érvek
need to be payed a little more and steady work.
Fast Paced, good paycheck
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2019, május 24.
You get a consistently good paycheck. The contractors are all different, you usually end up working 6 days a week though. No benefits, I worked there a year and was only granted a weeks vacation with NO pay which technically isnt a vacation. peak season (christmas time) is the WORST. You have to deal with long drive ways, vicious dogs, and stuck up customers. The bright side is that you can take lunch whenever you want, you dont have a boss breathing down your neck all day, and if you learn your route it gets pretty smooth. A typical day at work is you come in sort out your boxes, and load your van, check your van for infrafactures, fill up, and begin deleivring .
Pay, No micromanagment
benefits, scheduling
being a driver sucks
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, CA2019, május 22.
the environment in that warehouse is so hard to deal with. the manager look for anything to write you up. the pay rate is a little low for all the hours the drivers put in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and friendly environment
Fed Ex delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2019, május 20.
Fed ex was a okay place to work at just doesn't fit my needs I need insurance benefits, more benefits period. I also need a higher pay and an opportunity to excel to an ever greater pay from that in which I may start.
1,0
Horrible
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morton, IL2019, május 20.
Worst place i have ever worked. Its a toxic work place with horrible management. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to work there. Christmas rush is insane..run!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A very long but fun day
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, NY2019, május 19.
I enjoyed this company but I felt the pay wasn't enough. I do enjoy the consistent running around. I learned how to work fast in this job and safely etc.
Hours
Low pay
Productive, friendly atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, május 18.
A typical day, loading, organizing truck. Great contractors who are understanding and flexible.
The holidays which are called Peak can be long and stressful. 6 days a week mandatory.
The hardest part of the job is loading and unloading up to 150l bs items, especially if said item goes to a third floor apt with no elevator. FedEx could use better dollies also to help with transporting items from truck to destination.Its frustrating when buildings/homes do not have address numbers.
I love the interaction with other drivers contractors and customers.
Pro érvek
Good pay, get to interact with public, great contractors
Kontra érvek
Need better trucks, no benefits
1,0
Driving is fun
Home Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vineyard, UT2019, május 12.
You don't work for FedEx, you work for a contractor, so there's no benefits no retirement no sick leave, very little vacation days, job is very hard on your body most stuff is heavy and big
Pro érvek
No boss following you around, consistent job
Kontra érvek
No benefits no retirement no sick days, very hard on your body
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van