Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Delivery Driver936 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
936 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a solid, consistent job then its great. The balance of work and life is very hard, ESPECIALLY during the holidays. It wont be difficult if you have the right management above you otherwise its very little morale.
All of the benefits, Flight benefits & good salary
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fedex driver are the backbone of fedex and yet they are treated like dirt. FIRST of all you are not a fedex employee, you work for a contractor. NO benefits. Pay, treatment, and the vehicles you drive can vary from contractor to contractor. You will have load your own truck. If you don't load your own truck poorly trained package handlers will do. Scanners are bad. The belts are bad. The printers that print manifest are bad. Management is utterly worthless. Sit around all day think about ways to make the driver's days harder.(They dispatch us late during the holidays or when the weather is bad) Contractors go along with it because they got theirs. Customer putting wrong addresses on packages and no numbers on their houses and complain.
you are alone 90% of the time, pay is decent for the area, alone
Kontra érvek
backbreaking, poor pay, poor management, no benefit, holidays are terrible, package handlers get away with everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse job ever, had I known I would never applied. I would not recommend this job to anyone with a family. If you are single and don't mind working very long hours with no benefits, insurance ext then give it a try if you have no other possible choice
T shirt once a year
No insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick easy just need to have patience and know how to load truck. Company works with employees great managers at facility need more help and easier hiring apps.
Independent contractors
Package handler
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I drive from uvalde Texas to Del rio Texas every day Monday through Saturday delivering boxes to houses and businesses after Im done I drive back to my terminal
Munkahelyi kultúra
delivering packages to customers and getting to know them by name. Meeting and greeting them in many different places and experiencing many different races.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Provide an excellent customer’s service will help your day to go smooth and easy.
• Followed a regular routine of loading and pick up

• Manage package intake, sorting ,organizing and delivery within required time lines
n/a
heavy boxes
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The COVID-19 response from FedEx has been mediocre at best. From unenforced facemask guidelines, unrealistic expectations, overloaded delivery trucks, and sheer lack of care for their contractors/employees. The lack of liability from the contractor model is astounding. Drivers regularly go over DOT HOS rules and nothing happens.
Pro érvek
Great to make quick money and run.
Kontra érvek
Work life balance unreal, unrealistic expectations from FedEx management to the contractor, no/little benefits if any, only way to make real money is overtime(60-90hrs week), and Safely isn't Above All it's Profits Above All.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company ever, I would never recommend it to anyone, no one is willing to help they all try to make your job harder the staff and the managers I wish I never worked there.
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m the kind of person that like to work outside
I really appreciate Fedex opportunity to hire me

I left the company because I moved to a new city

I would like to go back again
Free coffee NYC love it
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
My workday would start at 6 am, we check in then pick up our route paperwork, head to our designated route number to load our trucks, once we are done loading we make sure everything we need is in place, perform safety checks on vehicles, set up our navigators and scanners, start driving and delivering packages.
No supervision
Kontra érvek
Super heavy and large items.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were a number of great people that worked there and were very encouraging. The reason fro my leaving was because of schedule issues with my schooling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are so many issues with the warehouse, you'd be lucky to leave on time at least once a week. Within the first month I was already in the hot seat for a missing package that at no point was on my truck
Good exercise
Dysfunctional and chaotic
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really enjoyed the people I worked with. And would continue to work for them as a fill in job/part time since Ive relocated. The crew I worked with gave me a sense of security. They are awesome people!
Kontra érvek
Depending on your route - it could be a long day. But they typically compensate for that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well No benefits at all and if you miss a day then your losing a lot of money.... it was great at first then they started urging routes and I had to take time off
Pro érvek
No bosses down your throat
Kontra érvek
Not knowing if you’ll have a route tomorrow
Munkahelyi kultúra
organized, clean really nice boss not easy or hard either considering the weather conditions pay for me was not to my expectations but all in all a really good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, it's a great job you get great pay, but they overwork their employees even after there shift ended don't mind it cause overpay but this is for athletic people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for an independent contractor so the pay sucks and no benefits but if your facing the covid 19 and laid off I say apply get some money and then quit
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really do enjoy working there I learn Something new every day of me being at work it’s a good place to work if you want to learn how to work in warehouse it has its challenges it has his good days and it has is that days
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't mind working like a dog and not having life then this jobs for you. You will put in long hours and the pay is a daily flat rate. Well below what it should be. You will load your vehicle of all packages. Vehicles are unsafe and not maintained and you are expected to falsify you DOT Pre-trip and Post trip so your vehicles can be used. You must move 150 lbs on your own and don't expect them to give you a handcart. Don't expect a 30 minute lunch. You will purchase your uniforms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with others and achieving my goals I also work hard with showing a positive role for the company that I work for. It feels good to work in a positive environment and to be a part of a team