FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 905 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good placê to word
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2019, február 8.
Even though I was a subcontractor, I had a very positive experience working with Fedex and the only reason left the company was because I had to relocate overseas.
It was ok
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 5.
It was ok some days were better than others I like the freedom of being out in public and not behind a desk didn't like the days when my truck was over stuffed with packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
it was money
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, február 4.
Had to deliver what was on your delivery. Some places were very difficult to locate since they were on rural routes and delivery during the late evenings made it more difficult.
Being by yourself
Long hrs poorly paid.
The promise ?
home delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crestview, FL2019, január 30.
When you are a driver for fedex you are a contractor for the route owner. Each route is purchased by somebody and it is their responsibility to hire/train/fire their drivers. You do not get sick time, you do not get paid vacations (unless your boss is awesome and cares). Most of the time your boss will dock your paycheck if you do not make your package pickups.
Great Experience
Delivery Driver Contract Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA 920562019, január 29.
It was an overall good experience. They seem to care about employees. It is a grinding job can be taxing but I enjoyed it. There were though days and there were easy days.
Pro érvek
Every day is different, pay/overtime
Every day is different
FedEx
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, január 28.
FedEx is a great place to work and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a job. Fast paced, always on your feet, and some of the best managers I have had.
Pro érvek
Short hours with great pay and benifits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours weekly for living expenses
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful and unorganized place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, január 22.
work environment is extremly stressful and fast. employees are often overloaded with work and starting early isn't an option because the previous shifts lack of finishing in a timley manner.
good work place
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, január 22.
I love working for them It was fast paced and they give you a vehicle to drive. I really like the people and place was close. I would recommmend to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2019, január 21.
Good company to work for. I enjoyed my time as temporary staff there. It was a laid back work environment for someone who can be a self started and work independently.
owner operator
Delivery Driver/Route Owner (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2019, január 17.
fast pace not worth a darn. to much driving and stops for the pay and being a 1099 employee. 250 to 300 miles a day with 100 plus stops.
would not do it again if I had the oppertunity
its a job
fast pace - contract labor
a productive work p
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bell, CA2019, január 15.
You are on your own as a delivery driver. The time you are off depends on the driver. Sometimes there is a lot of work. It's a job that really depends on you once you are delivering packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, MN 553742019, január 14.
start at 6 am sharp, if your even one minute late they make a huge deal about it. after you swipe your card to clock in you load your own truck which was hard with my bad back. some packages weighed over a hundred pounds and it took them a couple months for them to give me a dolly cart. management was harsh. I worked for power investments through fedex. they laid me off right after Christmas when I was promised a full time permanent position there.
Pro érvek
work on your own most of the day
management, never time off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work relaxing
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA 236662019, január 7.
You come in and load your truck and get your paperwork. Deliver package at a timely manner.I enjoy the fact of working alone at my own pace. Didn't think that i was treated fairly but other then that. I enjoyed working the job.
Pro érvek
work at your own pace no supervision
no health benifit, no 401k nothing to retired on
Good pay
Delivery Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2019, január 6.
I only worked at Fed Ex for a week and a half. I helped with the huge influx of packages over christmas. It is a very fast paced workplace. You gain a routine. It pays well. All about being organized.
excellent
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth2019, január 2.
really enjoyed my time with fedex. staff were excellent and willing to help if needed and always friendly. hours were perfect and use of a van every day was very helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Bueno
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, december 4.
Trabajo ordenado
Puntual
Buenos beneficios
Ocupado todo el año
Good work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, december 3.
I would work for them again even though I didn’t get any benefits. Helped me lose a lot of weight and get back in shape. I would recommend to friends and family.
Helped get in shape
Hurt my ankles
Stressful
Delivery and Pickup Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Hackensack, NJ2018, november 29.
Too much stress. Too manny stops, too many pick ups. Contractors only think on they slef. After a couple of years your time to get a raise is not valuable bcs they say they cant give more money bcs the route dont pay for more, but u see the work daily going up not down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked w/ private contractor that was contracted by Fedex
Home Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC 296502018, november 17.
5 days a week, 6a.m. til late @ night(or early in the morning), job was too tedious. Majority of delivery people were caucasian & African-American. The hardest part of the job were, when your route is scattered, during winter & rainy season, rude customers, or if a customer pointed a gun @ you, there were more. The most enjoyable part of the job was during autumn, or fall season, where you can see trees changing its color(leaves), especially if you were driving on country side, or top of mountains. I averaged more than 300 miles per day.
Pro érvek
See new places, meet different people.
Kontra érvek
Tedious job, little time for bathroom breaks, food to eat, rude customers, risky especially late @ night...etc..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
it is ok
delivery driver trav's trucking (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, november 16.
i do not like that you work for a contractor and not the actual company with no benefits. your employer does not provide health insurance and will not pay if you are injured on the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van