FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

721 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 467 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Avoid this place.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, április 20.
No orientation managers or bosses don't have time for that. They hire all the time because people are quitting all the time. They promise you a route that you can manage and run at a comfortable pace and stop for lunch then they through you in with a driver that drives like a idiot tailgating, blowing the horn at people, yelling, hitting speedbumps at top speeds, because all they care about is getting the packages delivered at top speed because it is all about the money. You sit in a jumpseat and hang on so you don't fly out of the vehicle because they drive, stop, turn corners, at top speeds. Good luck trying to eat or hold onto anything while being flung around the vehicle. If you talk to management they don't care at all. And the security you have to go through everyday in the morning and evening just to get in and out of your job is ridiculous. Alot of the Fed Ex jobs you can not even place a review on indeed about and I notice my review keeps getting taken off of her every day. They moniter and watch the site because management has mentioned things they saw on indeed reviews that quickly vanish. If you like stress, aggravation and being lied to and forced to work like a idiot then this is the place for you. But if not avoid this place at all cost.
nothing
No Time For lunch or break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is an awsome company to work for.
Temporary Seasonal Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 19.
It was long hours but, you where paid for them. I loved management. Awesome people too work with. No problems or complaints with this company. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pro érvek
They paid you for your time.
Very long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to work full time
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, NY2019, április 18.
This was my main job when I was back from the military. This job is very fast paced and there is a lot of work to do especially during the holidays and summer.
Well paying job
Kontra érvek
Extremely fast paced and lots of hours taken up during work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 17.
Road Driver (Current Employee) – Las Vegas, NV – April 16, 2019
fed ex is one of the better employers. The only union jobs at UPS pay more. Its a comfomfotabe environment to work in. Its the best Job thatbI have ever had in my life. I would highly recommend Fed Ex to anyone interested in having a job that pays well and an employer thay you can retire withh
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience, I stayed around as long as I could until I found another job
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2019, április 15.
The days varied, some short some long days, but regardless rain, snow , heat or wind you had to show up and do your job . Ppl want and need there mail!
home delivery contractor
Home Delivery Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stpckton, CA2019, április 15.
I managed my own route and leased my vehicle.
I was a contractor for Fed-Ex.
I sold my route as Fed-Ex was requiring contractors
to have more than one route and more than one vehicle.
contractor job
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, április 11.
The two years i spent here at fedex it was an experience but i truly wouldn't recommend it. i worked for a contractor and got paid 1 dollar per packaged delivered not paid time off, no paid lunch, no benefits and long hours. you have to load your own trucks and not get paid the time you load them. you don't actually work for fedex you work for a fedex contractor. so every contractor is different my experience wasn't pleasant, but i was a great stepping stone onto a better paying delivery job.
Kontra érvek
long hours no life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting/ fast paced/ friendly and welcoming.
Delivery Driver/ Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, április 8.
1) Conquer all scheduled projects/ tasks in a timely fashion.
2) Recognizing safety to be a first priority.
3) Professionally regulated to ensure a smooth workflow.
4) Occasional bonuses.
5) Understanding that it was essential to have integrity.
6) Getting paid/ compensated.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Working during the holidays/ peak season.
Sucks
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleboro, MA2019, április 4.
Way over worked for the salary no time off and if you call out sick you get in trouble the next day honestly it’s like being in grade school where if you did something wrong you got punished
Money
Hours worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is ok depending on your living
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 1.
Fedex is a ok company to work for depending on your living situation. I strongly recommend anyone in college students who are still living at home or on campus to purse a job here. They are great with working with your school schedule and also they have tuition reimbursement as well. The insurance is great and not to mention you get a huge discount on plane tickets, hotels etc as well. But the down side is the hours are very inconsistent holiday season is where you can get a lot of hours but the in the summertime you will barely get 35 hrs per week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Selling a dream
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2019, március 31.
Was told I would be a permanent team member only to get moved to another contracter that didn't regard my safety. Plus was never given benefits and when moved it was like I was a new hire all over again.
poor communication, no stability
fun place to work
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, március 26.
work at your own pace, but too many big boxes, now for fedex ground everything is big and heavy. terminal managers dont really care if you have too many overweight boxes,
work at your own pace
no benefits, heavy work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great seasonal job, bad career idea
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, március 26.
FedEx is apparently so phobic about illegal drugs networks that they never send you to the same town twice. Just another example of drug laws screwing up the country, itself just another example of dysfunctional government in USA. But other than that, great job to save up for Christmas or something.
Pro érvek
You get to be on your own if you drive alone.
Kontra érvek
The only permanent positions are with contractors, and they're under-the-table and horrible
Good Gig.
Fedex Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, március 23.
I personally think this was a good gig! I had alot of fun working for this company! Loved driving my truck and route Monday through Sat. Some of the packages I do not regret carrying haha, as they were extremely heavy, but it like i said was a good Gig.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2019, március 22.
The hours are poor for the wages paid. No benefits, retirement, health care, 401k. The manager would only come in late in the morning almost at the end of loading.
Worked alone
Wages to work
Excitement
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, március 18.
Each day was always something to learn new to complete better days and ways to make the customers beyond happy. if you loved fed ex and learning you always was smiling each day ! It Was hard completing the same 5 star service 365 days a year for loyal customers but loved the competition.
Pro érvek
Meet Great People on route, When we met our sales we got huge lunches at our station.
Kontra érvek
I couldn't take a break but it was fine and sometimes you get cursed by traffic most days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good safe truck, and if I needed anything they would get it quickly.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sikeston, MO2019, március 14.
Fast pace but a great team to help you learn your job and how to make your job easier and faster. And at no time was anyone left without someone ready to help weather you didn't know an address or if you were over loaded with packages to deliver someone was always ready to help you finish your load and get you back to the plant as fast as possible, fellow workers or management you were never alone.
Pro érvek
Every now and then management would bring in breakfast for everybody
Kontra érvek
Can't really say anything against or negitive about the sikeston plant, employees or management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, március 14.
Typical day starts with Checking in at the Airport to collect packages that require deliver before 8a.m. As the day progresses I would have to deliver to minimum of One Hundred customers.
Fast Paced, Met Wonderful People
During Holidays it was Hectic
Horrible Owners
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Logan, UT2019, március 14.
Delivery Driver Load and unload packages quickly and efficiently. Prepare for delivery, and organize packages by scanning them in and sorting them out. Move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment. Safely handle fragile, dangerous, and/or hazardous product
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Run Run Now and don't look back
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marcy, NY2019, március 12.
A typical day at work: break your back and no more pay that you already make no yearly rise or anything,

What I learn: Don't belive management or office break your back and they don't care oh yeah buy your own stuff to clean the truck and they will not give you any money back for the thing you buy to keep the truck clean.
no pro here
Kontra érvek
Everything about the job and office.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van