FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

846 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 219 értékelés megtekintése
Very unprofessional
collection and delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Launceston2019, december 15.
Very unprofessional company and miles behind the times when it comes to processes. No automation, the warehouse is an accident waiting to happen with forklift trucks moving at full pelt in crowded areas. Goods are thrown around and frequently damaged. If you want to join the parcel industry then there are better options.
Joke
Package Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2019, december 10.
Their subcontractors are a joke they don’t offer insurance they don’t pay for medical term and on top of that when you go get your CDL for one of them and come back to work for two weeks and then you get laid off
Great/fair place to work
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, december 6.
A typical day:fast and efficient route running done easily
Learned:how to properly manage time
Management:fair
Most enjoyable part:working as a team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
FedEx
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, december 4.
Work for a subcontractor thru FedEx and it was a great experience. I was a helper for about a week or two and then became a driver. Enjoyed and love working there.
It is a Good Place to Work
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2019, december 3.
I am working there now and I am enjoying it. The holidays is a great chance to work extra hours. Training was very good. The coworkers are a team and want everyone to succeed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
FedEx ground driver
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, november 30.
Job was easy as long as you don’t mind reloading your truck every morning because the loaders didn’t care and just throw your packages in there. No benefits with this job what so ever. 6 day work weeks starting a week before thanksgiving till the first of the year. Loved my customers that’s why I stayed so long no other reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hazardous job with substandard equipment
Delivery Driver, FedEx (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2019, november 28.
I left FedEx Ground because the job thermostat was very toxic and the delivery vehicles were falling apart and dangerous, The people who worked here were not safe at all and caused damage to themselves and the parcels,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sad
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, november 27.
Sad and I want to go home I've been having too many headaches since I've been working there just doesn't feel right I'm there early in the morning and I'm the last to leave in the morning and I'm also the last to get done for the day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fedex
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carteret, NJ2019, november 26.
great work environment and met a lot of new people and friends. I learned how to organize and load a truck properly and also i learned how to manuever throughout my route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Disgusting
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Camberley2019, november 25.
Zero management. Stressful working day. Nobody care about drivers. A lot of problems on the road and always drivers have to resolve them. Very poor customer service team.
loved working their
Delivery driver/loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grayslake, IL 600302019, november 22.
a typical day would be around 8 hours
ive learned how to manage my time wisely how to think ahead
everyone is friendly
the hardest part of the job to some would be having to learn a new route
the best part it that you're outside all-day
not bad
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slough, Berkshire2019, november 22.
is professional company.managment frendly .work is hard beacose loots hours.sevice professional customer always happy.very busy company need lots time for family.
You need to be fit
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, november 22.
You definitely need to be in good shape to walk up and down stairs be able to lift packages over 10lbs. You have to be able to move as quickly as possible
Ok
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchins, TX2019, november 20.
Try to work for fedex express or fedex freight. Any or brand of fedex you are working for a contractor. Most of them are but holes. But there a a few good ones. Most contractors don't have benefits and or no insurance.
A great place to wok
FedEx Delivery Driver 20 years (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, november 19.
I worked at FedEx for over 20 years. It was a good job with good pay. I enjoy working with people .I also enjoy working indoors as well as outdoors.
Salary
FedEx ground Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  23000 N 7th Ave Phoenix2019, november 19.
They pay by salary, not matter how many hours do you work a day or a week, is a really hard work, they need more organization, and pay better to the drivers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoy my job at Fed Ex
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Coast, FL2019, november 17.
The work is not hard and the systems are easy to learn. It is a fast paced job. Everyone seems to work together so that no one is left behind. We all make sure the packages get delivered in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was great until holiday season
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, november 14.
I absolutely loved working as a route delivery guy at fedex home delivery. They had your route mapped out and once you learned the streets in your delivery area it was a breeze, your day started with about an hour of scanning and loading packages for the day then you would go out for delivery. A good pace was 20 packages an hour, but I would spring at all times because we were salary. My route ended up taking me about 3 hours on a normal day. If you decide to really move you can do 35 or more packages in an hour and since you are salary the faster you move the more you “make” per hour since you are paid by the day so you have more time to do other things with your day. I would get in around 7 and be done by noon. After your packages are delivered you head back to the depot and that’s it, you just park and leave. Great job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Independent contractor
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 13.
Don’t do it. Pay is not good. No benefits . No raise in over a year . Working till late hours . No benefits like I said . The managers are nice but other than that this is just a job shouldn’t be a permanent one eithe
Salary work environment
FedEx Ground Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 9.
I disliked working as a ground delivery driver. It was an excellent workout and pay was the same if you worked a 14 hour shift or an 8 hour shift. Wasn't a fan of management, but it is contractual so it will vary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van