FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

667 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 271 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, november 8.
it was a fun job just did not pay enough. I enjoyed driving all around ansd seeing different cities and meeting new people. this job was very easy and relaxed
Fast paced work environment
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, november 7.
I would only recommend this job to those people that can handle a high paced environment. Very physical job with a lot of driving. You must organized and have great customer service skills.
Steady work
Fedex experience
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2018, november 6.
Was a great place to work when I started but things changed dramatically in the last 3 months especially since they bought out TNT. The work volume was ok but the parcels are very heavy and sometimes exceed 25kg
flexibility
insecure
Fast pace
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, Tx2018, november 4.
I am only a seasonal deliverer but enjoy the job. Its fast paced which I like. I would consider dull time employment with this company. Best part is being able to bring people joy when their packages arrive.
Work on your own
Under a time limit
Fast paced sometimes stressful
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2018, november 2.
Working at fedex is not actually bad. You're outside getting fresh air and always walking and picking up packages. I averaged 23,000 steps in a day. They just need to get more organized and have better management and actual benefits.
Pro érvek
You are your own boss when delivering
Kontra érvek
No benefits, pay is not that good
Poor Management
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, november 2.
Management doesn't care about their employees. They'd rather line their pockets than to put money into the safety of vehicles. You're screwed if you have a flat!
My first job
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2018, november 1.
I was having a hard time to find a career job after my university degree. SO i choose this job as Fedex Driver. I learned the location and driving around. I never being late always arrived on time. I work very hard and never give up I decided going back to my career after 10 years to finish from what I started.
Pro érvek
Greeting customers, help customers, knowledge the location and benefits
Kontra érvek
Lazy workers don't help, never teamwork and too many workers call in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced enjoyable work on your own
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, november 1.
Heavy constant lifting. Can be stressful during peak season such as November/December Holiday season. Most trucks are easy to operate with backup cameras.
FedEx ground home delivery
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 31.
Worst mistake was applying working 12 hrs days and only getting paid for 8hrs pick ups no benefits no vacation pay long long long long long long hours Brooklyn home delivery is very unprofessional
Free donuts on Saturdays
Long hours low paid
Seasonal Route Driver job is the BEST! Oct 15-Dec.31
Delivery Driver/Temp-Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2018, október 27.
I enjoyed this seasonal job for 4 years in a row. Starts October 15 and I lasted until Dec.31 each year. Most seasonal drivers are let go just before Christmas. I was also training the new drivers and still pulling 200-300 stop routes per day. I often finished my first route and came back to get another route in the same 8 hour shift. If you show you want to do the job, you deliver the packages in a timely basis, properly deliver them, don't get into any accidents, avoid conflict, and you just do your job... you will be rewarded by increase in pay, asked to stay on longer, called throughout the year to fill in for vacations or when someone calls in sick, excellent working vehicles, and full uniforms when you need them. If you milk the clock, you wont last long.
Pro érvek
uniforms, vehicles, freedom, excellent pay, rewards or bonuses when you do more, free gifts, etc.
Kontra érvek
incompetent management, lazy management, sometimes stressful week of Christmas, fast-paced, weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is cool at first until you need a raise & they want to increase the number of packages before ty
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 23.
FedEx home delivery is the worst part of FedEx, the actual money makers are FedEx Ground & Express. Also im contracted through the wrong person because things should be a lot different.
Freedom throughout your Route
Kontra érvek
Stops for anything personal slows you down
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, fast-pasted, teamwork, learning environment
Delivery Driver Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 22.
A typical day at work started off with unloading the trucks, and separating packages. Next, we loaded up the trucks with packages to their designating area. Then, we travelled and delivered packages. On average, there were about 150 stops to make daily. I learned how to work at a very fast paste and expand my teamwork experience. Management and working environment was very professional and organized. The culture of the workplace was friendly, fun, and great energy. The hardest part of this job was unloading heavy boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with coworkers and learn from each other without being judged.
Flexible work hours
Unloading heavy packages at 6am
Munkahelyi kultúra
stable job with little career advancement
Package Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, október 18.
I was a contracted delivery driver for the home delivery side of the company. The owners that I worked for were very nice and respectful of their workers personal lives. My pay was not hourly but daily. It was a little different but wasn't terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with, always helping each other out to get stuff done.
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, október 17.
Good place to work at, everyone always helping each other out to get stuff done and to get done as early as possible. Working with FedEx, they’ll help you to not only think but to think outside the box to make your job as easy as possible.
Pro érvek
Take a break whenever you want.
Kontra érvek
The longer you take the later you gonna get out
took its toll
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2018, október 16.
job started out fine, but ended very quickly. peak time was very chaotic and at times you worked 15 hour days to deliver 170 stops to which you never made that much more money for the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owner was a great guy to work for.
Driver/Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, október 8.
I enjoyed the delivering on the route that I was assigned. Had a great relationship with customer. The route changed daily same area but different customers.
Salary was good
no benefits
Working for FedEx
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willmar, MN2018, október 8.
The job is really great if you enjoy driving and working by yourself. The biggest drawback is not having barely any benefits, it's really the only reason I'd quit working there.
Working by myself
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It is a fun job
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ladson, SC2018, október 6.
My typical day at work is pretty good. I have learned how to organize my truck. Management and workplace culture is okay. The hardest part is when you have to carry heavy packages up a lot of stairs. The most enjoyable part is in the mornings when everyone gets together.
Saturday breakfast
No Healthcare or 401K
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a new adventure
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, október 5.
typical workday started with loading my truck, charting my route for the day and getting a cup of coffee. Each day was different and very interesting.
Pro érvek
You can either work right through lunch and get off early, or lunch at your own pace.
Kontra érvek
The job can put wear and tear on the lower back.
not a good place
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 4.
Fed ex is by far the worst place i could have ever worked at.
the hours are insane and they offer only contracted positions with fixed pay and long hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van