Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative596 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
596 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 340 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
writing a review to see the reviews
Each day comes with different interesting challenges. Helping people out with their project / printing needs could be fun once you have the knowledge pertaining to their needs.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management team they make they’re workers work hard while they reap the benefits. Then they fire them. The benefits are great and I payment will be good in the beginning. The hours are do able for family’s.
Pro érvek
Nice at first, regular pay
Short breaks, horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The convenience of training and working from home was the highlight of the position. Tools given in the overall training were very helpful once we were set off on our own.
Pro érvek
The benefits and flexibility for time off.
Kontra érvek
Constant meetings as well as fees charged for moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During My Tome At Fed-Ex I was a package handler. I learned how to work under pressure, practice the do’s and don’t s of a factory, And Practiced my communication skills
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in a cesist pool, felt like walking into Sodom and gomora had been bullied cyber staled my husband, written up for speaking Italian and they refused to train me
good pay
Kontra érvek
the people are all related and no accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
great astomsphere benefit were amazing . i loved working with my coworkers .great place to grow within company. its a fast paced job . different everyday
free lunches
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people fast paced interactive with me and the ability to grow within company received many awards with the time I was with company great support
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was a great run, but it began to change a little. Still great benefits, a great way to see the world if you’re single. I started part time and decided to stay PT because of my family.
Pro érvek
Flights cheap, can transfer anywhere in the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx respects their employees and often acknowledge employee accomplishments. They make sure that the employees are happy working there and that makes it a great place to work. I love this company,.
Munkahelyi kultúra
How to help customers to assure them of their package so I learned patience and how to manage my time better getting the people to calm down when the employees gave you kudos
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great and has good benefits. They care about their employees, and the work environment is great. I always have a lot of work which makes the day go by faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always received a high review when I was working. I have retired from FedEx. I loved working for FedEx.
I worked import my account was named Yazaki North America they made wiring harness. This was one of FedEx top 5 accounts. I loved it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was unorganized at times. The pay did not equal at all the type of work that had associates to be completed. Management did not stand up for their associates.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management no Union other employees do not help you your left out there on your own with managers who only care about them going home early always stay there so long because of the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job. my management was good.I liked working there. it has good health insurance plan and there is chance for advancement. a lot of on job training and on going training as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits and overall good place to work. No Complaints at all. Good Balance for work and life and extra things that happen. Very understanding about your situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a friendly environment!
I find that the training could be taught better with more coaching and less reading by the book classes. Overall it is a good company to start a carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pure day shift with Sunday fixed off and one rotational off.... Nice company to kick start your career... Management is good but OT is very less compared to other companies..... Calls rate are much higher during festive season and also too much work load on backend team.... Overall a very good corporate and i had a very nice experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for ensuring all daily required functions are completed, completing incoming print orders, daily batching; verifying special requests, processing internet orders, packing and shipping processes.
Answering phones.

Provide information and offer additional services to customers.

Greet customers and assist with any printing design or shipping needs.

Follow all cash handling policies and procedures; process credit card payments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are all up in their...
I could run this show by not even showing up. All the hands on grunts are wonderful people.

No satisfaction whatsoever. Just a paycheck. But my co people are like me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment need a little help support employees. Learn daily. Some days stressful. Hardest part is lack of communication. Mix culture. Lunch is the most enjoyable.