Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative596 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
596 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 446 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
How to help customers to assure them of their package so I learned patience and how to manage my time better getting the people to calm down when the employees gave you kudos
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx respects their employees and often acknowledge employee accomplishments. They make sure that the employees are happy working there and that makes it a great place to work. I love this company,.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great and has good benefits. They care about their employees, and the work environment is great. I always have a lot of work which makes the day go by faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always received a high review when I was working. I have retired from FedEx. I loved working for FedEx.
I worked import my account was named Yazaki North America they made wiring harness. This was one of FedEx top 5 accounts. I loved it!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was unorganized at times. The pay did not equal at all the type of work that had associates to be completed. Management did not stand up for their associates.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management no Union other employees do not help you your left out there on your own with managers who only care about them going home early always stay there so long because of the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job. my management was good.I liked working there. it has good health insurance plan and there is chance for advancement. a lot of on job training and on going training as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits and overall good place to work. No Complaints at all. Good Balance for work and life and extra things that happen. Very understanding about your situation.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a friendly environment!
I find that the training could be taught better with more coaching and less reading by the book classes. Overall it is a good company to start a carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pure day shift with Sunday fixed off and one rotational off.... Nice company to kick start your career... Management is good but OT is very less compared to other companies..... Calls rate are much higher during festive season and also too much work load on backend team.... Overall a very good corporate and i had a very nice experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for ensuring all daily required functions are completed, completing incoming print orders, daily batching; verifying special requests, processing internet orders, packing and shipping processes.
Answering phones.

Provide information and offer additional services to customers.

Greet customers and assist with any printing design or shipping needs.

Follow all cash handling policies and procedures; process credit card payments.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are all up in their...
I could run this show by not even showing up. All the hands on grunts are wonderful people.

No satisfaction whatsoever. Just a paycheck. But my co people are like me.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment need a little help support employees. Learn daily. Some days stressful. Hardest part is lack of communication. Mix culture. Lunch is the most enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am loyal to the company I work for. I am a problem solver. I step outside of my role and put myself in my customer shoes. Treat every customer the way I want to be treated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a very good work environment. The management staff was very helpful and they also cared about their employees. It was a very upbeat work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work if you're looking for long term security. The benefits are well and you get pretty regular raises and bonuses. I would suggest working there like you mean it or you could end up resenting your job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No job is perfect in all fairness. Everyone is overworked. stressful environment and very little reward for your hard work. little opportunity for advancement and you can forget about getting a raise. Very policy oriented with little room for common sense. They would rather spend $8,000 to follow a non working policy than $8.00 dollars to fix it. Great training grounds though, but if you can get a better job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, free break fast, candy.
Kontra érvek
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clear Ocean and Air Import freight thru customs in a timely manner. Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily. Obtain documents from various programs. Keep files and logs. Hardest part was obtaining the required documents from the importers or freight forwarders. Great group of people to work with. We found ways to make it enjoyable. Never a dull moment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I leaned a lot of new when I started working at fedex it make become more confident with my work ethic and I enjoy working there the pay is good it help a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work/ coworkers and management are friendly and easy to communicate with.. We celebrate almost every holiday.. management incorporates plenty of activities which allows everyone

to participate and have fun to ps
Pro érvek
Work life balance
Kontra érvek
Not much overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
my job needs better manager skills and better pay and treat their ragents as people not statics..the co-workers are great my managment stinks no support from them
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés