FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

563 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 169 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at.
Social Media and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019, december 9.
The managers and support you get is priceless. I love the atmosphere and the coworkers. We were close as a family and give each other support. I would definitely recommend FedEx to anyone.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maitland, FL2019, december 3.
The manager at the time was a thief she always stole time I worked several hours of overtime and was never paid for when confronted it was always an excuse
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundas, ON2019, november 17.
Fedex philosophy is PSP which stand for People, Service, Profit.
They have proven time and time again that if you treat you "People" (staff) well they will deliver the "Service" therefore the company will make a " Profit". Simple but so true.
Learning Environment
Customer Account Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, november 9.
FedEx Fright in Harrison, Arkansas is an amazing and fun job. Everyday is a new experience with lots of learning. If you do not enjoy learning or struggle with changes, this job is not for you. Everyday management changes their procedures. You have to learn and adapt fast.
Retired after 23 years
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, október 22.
Not recommended for single parents. Peak season is November (day after Thanksgiving through first week of January); Mandatory hours during this time period. Benefits are great!
Productive work space
REVENUE SERVICE AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 18.
This is a great job to get your foot in the door for the corporate office. The hardest part of the job would be the late hours. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people you meet to end up being long-time friends
they sucked
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, október 8.
place had bed bugs and fleas/ they didnt reallly take care of us how they should have. hours sucked schedule was never the same. i did not enjoy working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful opportunity, very friendly, safe work environment.
FedEx Express was a fantastic learning opportunity for me, i started when i was 19 and was made to feel right at home. Extensive training. Fedex Express cares about you and your future, everyone is understanding and supportive. Safety is extremely immportant, everyone helps eachother.
Fantastic Benefits
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but be ready to work
Service Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MO2019, szeptember 30.
FedEx is an excellent job! Pay is good, and as long as you can deal with people you have a good future with FedEx. Be ready for them to add hours as you go along! And be ready to answer the phone to some people who are mad about their packages not being received on time! There are times I get yelled at and cant act on it. I have to take my time and not argue with the customer. The customer isn't always right. Whoever wrote the saying the customer is always right, has never worked in as a caller rep. Management is fine even tho there times they get to me when adding hours to my schedule that I wasn't ready for. But I get over it. My supervisor is fun and used to be a customer service rep too, so having that be she knows the daily routine very well and understands what my other employees and I go threw on a daily basis. Working at FedEx has really taught me some great character traits. I've learned to deal with people under crazy circumstances.
Great pay, Fun work
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours... Never have your hours set and steady
The Best Place to Work Forever
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 29.
FedEx was an unforgettable work experience for me. I was in customer service for ten years. I went to college thanks to the tuition refund benefits. Pay is good and workers can be good friends to hang up with. We really worked as a team to make all deliveries on time. When my father passed away, several employees came to the funeral, including my supervisor. I still miss them and the company in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex customer associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, szeptember 24.
The manager was uplifting and brighten up your day every day, she was very knowledgeable and never got tired of answering any questions no matter how many times or how busy she was. The other employees all assisted in getting the job done. If I had a chance to go back I would. Bossier city, La Fedex is Awesome!
The manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and supportive work group
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Boston, MA2019, szeptember 17.
No day is ever the same. Busy with minimal supervision. Must be able to multitask between phones and emails. Problem solving is a must.Hardest part is locating missing freight at the airlines, but it's rewarding to solve issues for customers and reassure them that everything will work out.
3,0
Training and management
Domestic Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, szeptember 11.
Training and management have 2 different ideas. Management goes against the way your trained in class. Very stressful calls coming in, if you don't handle the call the way your trained they fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
first 9 years i worked at a call center lots of people, then we went remote and worked from home..big change. I missed the the friends i made
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerset, NJ2019, szeptember 7.
you are kept constantly busy . I enjoyed helping the customers. Hardest part was to keep your head when you have an irate customer on the phone. I learned that patience is a virtue. the most enjoyable part is when you can give the customer everything that they need in one call.
good benefits
1/2 hr lunch and 2 breaks should be either 45mn lunch or 3 breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and lot of interference with the job.
FT Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, augusztus 30.
FedEx is a up coming company that is very fast pace in the work environment. You have to focus on the task with a lot of distractions happening while you are trying to do the job. Whether its working an trace or helping a courier on returned package or maybe an phone is ringing, maybe there is an customer at the front counter. Making quick and smart choices on the job is very important. Management is always there to help if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its just a good company and very much work friendly..
csr/courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  posa2019, augusztus 22.
productive yet and enjoyable workplace with helping staff..management always keep us up to date..there are lots of incentives also..staff awards..great benefits..
Pro érvek
you able to manage your time..
Kontra érvek
sometimes its just a lot of work..but its worth it
Slow-paced / Repetitive
Customer Service Domestic Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328102019, augusztus 21.
Customer Service friendly . Repetitive work .To slow pace for e .Got bored quickly . Very expensive insurance. Chances to move up in company . Great training
Good job bad management.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2019, augusztus 6.
I enjoyed the company but the managment was terrible. I loved job and all the contact with customers and helping them understand all the fed ex offered.
My experience
SR Service Agent Non Dot (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 31.
Fed ex Great company with weekly pay . standby tickets for Flights 75 Percent off . Schedules are Tuesday to Saturday Or Monday - Friday . Depending on which station you are in . managers are cool but then you have the never been a boss type of people that dnt know how to chill they just always on ya back about lil thing like shoes not being black or having a nose ring
Weekly Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not Really No hours, If You start Evening shifts most likely youll never be a morning woker
Awful.
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 30.
I could write a book about this company but I will keep it short. They do not care about women. They don't not care about their employees' medical or financial status. They support upper management that sexually harass female employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van