Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

593 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 093 értékelés megtekintése
Working at a FEDEX office
It was unorganized at times. The pay did not equal at all the type of work that had associates to be completed. Management did not stand up for their associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good was i loved working with my co workers, the bad we became a number
I always received a high review when I was working. I have retired from FedEx. I loved working for FedEx.
I worked import my account was named Yazaki North America they made wiring harness. This was one of FedEx top 5 accounts. I loved it!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management no Union other employees do not help you your left out there on your own with managers who only care about them going home early always stay there so long because of the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with advancdement for the future.
It is a fast paced job. my management was good.I liked working there. it has good health insurance plan and there is chance for advancement. a lot of on job training and on going training as well.
Good Job
Good Benefits and overall good place to work. No Complaints at all. Good Balance for work and life and extra things that happen. Very understanding about your situation.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
not bad
It is a friendly environment!
I find that the training could be taught better with more coaching and less reading by the book classes. Overall it is a good company to start a carrier.
Goood
Pure day shift with Sunday fixed off and one rotational off.... Nice company to kick start your career... Management is good but OT is very less compared to other companies..... Calls rate are much higher during festive season and also too much work load on backend team.... Overall a very good corporate and i had a very nice experience
shipping. making copies, faxing
Responsible for ensuring all daily required functions are completed, completing incoming print orders, daily batching; verifying special requests, processing internet orders, packing and shipping processes.
Answering phones.

Provide information and offer additional services to customers.

Greet customers and assist with any printing design or shipping needs.

Follow all cash handling policies and procedures; process credit card payments.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
F this this corporate s. But still they give you a beene and watet bottle. .
Managers are all up in their...
I could run this show by not even showing up. All the hands on grunts are wonderful people.

No satisfaction whatsoever. Just a paycheck. But my co people are like me.
Good company
Managment need a little help support employees. Learn daily. Some days stressful. Hardest part is lack of communication. Mix culture. Lunch is the most enjoyable.
I love FedEx
I am loyal to the company I work for. I am a problem solver. I step outside of my role and put myself in my customer shoes. Treat every customer the way I want to be treated.
Enjoyable work environment
FedEx was a very good work environment. The management staff was very helpful and they also cared about their employees. It was a very upbeat work environment.
Content
This is a good place to work if you're looking for long term security. The benefits are well and you get pretty regular raises and bonuses. I would suggest working there like you mean it or you could end up resenting your job.
2,0
Not bad and not good
No job is perfect in all fairness. Everyone is overworked. stressful environment and very little reward for your hard work. little opportunity for advancement and you can forget about getting a raise. Very policy oriented with little room for common sense. They would rather spend $8,000 to follow a non working policy than $8.00 dollars to fix it. Great training grounds though, but if you can get a better job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, free break fast, candy.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced workplace, with a wide variety of duties and requirements
Clear Ocean and Air Import freight thru customs in a timely manner. Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily. Obtain documents from various programs. Keep files and logs. Hardest part was obtaining the required documents from the importers or freight forwarders. Great group of people to work with. We found ways to make it enjoyable. Never a dull moment.
Work ethic
I leaned a lot of new when I started working at fedex it make become more confident with my work ethic and I enjoy working there the pay is good it help a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun place to work
Great place to work/ coworkers and management are friendly and easy to communicate with.. We celebrate almost every holiday.. management incorporates plenty of activities which allows everyone

to participate and have fun to ps
Work life balance
Not much overtime
na
my job needs better manager skills and better pay and treat their ragents as people not statics..the co-workers are great my managment stinks no support from them
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t have a review about the place. It was an okay place just not for everyone. Try it out yourself if you like it great if not then leave it’s that simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
must be disciplined and follow the schedule, compliance is HUGE!
if I didn't have issues with my hands (due to arthritis), I'd still be there .. it's a job that challenges your mind because you will always be learning and things are continually changing ...
benefits, management, coworkers
Kontra érvek
holiday schedule, scheduling time off can be difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
wages, on job training, benefits
FedEx have a friendly work environment, management help employees to progress within the company. on job training when procedures change hardest part of the job is tracking the shipment International.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés