Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Representative16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was managing the office by myself during my shift
learned new skills

fair management

inflexible in scheduling

not getting hours

taking responsibility
Pro érvek
learning how to work under pressure, taking responsibility
Kontra érvek
no breaks only lunch, inflexible scheduling, not getting hours I was promissed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a nice place to work, you apparently learn on the job as no beginning in class room training before the 6 months probation period its has a good job security and its an international company so you have to make sure you do your job/task as assigned.

I work as part time but because of the nature of the job and the demand to get task done I stay well above 6hours on each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customs brokerage is very dynamic and requires continuous development and learning, but I'm able to help serve Customers in getting their international shipments with pride working for FedEx.

It's fast paced and volumes change every day, which causes an unknown start/stop time although the overtime is financially benefiting if your personal life can be flexible.

The people I work with our wonderful; the environment is relaxed and everyone supports one another. The primary stressors is the workload changes, somedays light with low stress and other days, especially peak, the hours can be long.

The leadership team is supportive and works to make a fun environment and making us successful as a team.

If you like a fast paced job and enjoy a changing environment with positive peers, this is a great place to start your career with where you can relocate worldwide if you want.
Pro érvek
People I work with, nice environment with employee perks (games, coffee, park)
Kontra érvek
Volumes that can positively and often negatively affect by work life balance.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to learn a lot about the logistics industry.
Average management

Co-workers are friendly and much cooperative.

5 days working

Learning becomes limited after a certain point of time.

Limitations and drawbacks within the operation team and coordination within the departments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, great place to work, but looking for advancement which can not be obtain in current position.
A typical day i assist customer with shipping needs. Evaluate situations dealing with shipping request. Co-worker work as a team to obtain the customer needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers satifiaction.
Family orientated enviroment
No room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had regular clients that I dealt with on a day to day basis. Co workers and management were great. The most enjoyable thing about my job was the clients I worked with daily
Great Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes would work through my breaks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were not trained to be a manager that takes advise from employees on the phones. I would not work for FEDEX Customer Service again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at FedEx the goal was to provide professional service to all customers. This included resolving all of their shipping issues. What I learned is the all customers are what is most important to any company. Management was well trained and showed great concern for employees advancing. My co-worker were all great team players. The hardest part of the job was meeting sometimes almost important dead lines. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all goals and keeping customers happy.
Continuous traning
Very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gathering information to identify trends and exceptions , make recommendations to the management staff.
Assume ownership of problem until resolved to customer's satisfaction and provide customers with periodic updates

Act on the customer's behalf in the absence of management

Tailor solutions to unique problems presented by customers that require specialized attention
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
FedEx does not have compassion in regards to family
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was making sure I was ready when I put on my head set to answer the incoming calls. I learned that even though your customer is angry do not take it personal. My manager was caring and listened to any problems that you had. I got along with my co-workers laid back environment. Job was not hard. The enjoyable part of the job was making the customer happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We Had extensive Traning and by the time they were done we were ready to be n the phone. Traning was awesome
NA
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the clients were overbearing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fantastic company to work for with spectacular benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is responding to client issues, such as billing issues, taking payments, and researching lost packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. Give it your all and you shall succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service representative answered incoming call from customers on lost or delayed packages. Work the front counter processing packages to be delivered. Work the warehouse stocking packages on shelf to be deliver to customers. Scan and data entry of packages once arrive in warehouse for location in warehouse. Hardest part of the job was the standing for most of shift and the lifting of packages. The most enjoyable was meeting and greeting the customer. I had good coworkers we all had to work as a team to make it a smooth process.
Discounts incentives.
working weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a posible chance of growth within the company. If you like to be a brown noser. Managment seems to like to play favoriates at times.
Good Pay