FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Consultant

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 602 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, Work Achievement also Fulfilling!
Senior Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan2019, december 9.
Good Reviews! I just moved to Vancouver, Washington. There are FedEx Print and Copy Services, and Shipping Shops and Centers seriously almost everywhere in the United States!
Awsome place to work!
Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greater London2019, április 2.
Amazing place to work for with an awesome team. Also has
great benefits and opportunities for growth. Plus the work-life balance and work culture are astounding. Makes complete sense as to why they are one of Canadas best employers.
1,0
just a job that's it
Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, július 11.
its just a job and you get paid but you have to be ready to do a lot and get a almost fair pay,because customers are in rush and rude and when they come to self service they think you should help them just because they paying a penny
Excellent Place to Work
Sr. Customer Integrated Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, június 26.
Excellent Place to Work looking for a part-time job for night. I plan to continue to work for FedEx.
typical Day at Work - During site visits with customers to consult and their needs.
Hardest part of job is troubleshooting.
I love working and consulting with the customers.
Solid and People orientated Company
Customer Integration Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, június 15.
My 28 years with Fedex were a wonderful learning experience. I also was able to travel extensively. Travels included Puerto Rico once a month. A typical day would be a morning conference call. Visiting accounts in the Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We were held accountable to many goals per quarter. I have received exemplary reviews from management during my 28 years with the company.
My managers were fair and treated everyone with respect. I enjoyed my peers and customers.
I would say the hardest part of the job were the traffic jams in Miami!
The most enjoyable part was the customer contact.
wonderful benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
4,0
Fun and Creative
Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, június 12.
I loved this job. Everyday was a creative day. I always learned something new and fun. I learned how to make business cards, flyers, portfolios, and banners. I operated the copy machine using techniques to utilize printer. I mastered computer programs like, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher, and of course Microsoft Word. That was the hardest part of my job. Everything was enjoyable, even the hard stuff.
Pro érvek
Company showed the employees a lot of love and support
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok. not a career move. good for college students or anyone in between jobs and needs a check.
CUSTOMER CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, július 10.
this is a great transition job. This job is perfect for college students. The best part about FedEx is the company 401k match program.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
FEDEX
CUSTOMER INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2014, október 12.
I worked at FedEx my enitre adult life. Awesome company retired - seeking my dream job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
CUSTOMER CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2014, január 12.
I'm learning a lot of different types of machinery.
The co-workers are fun to be around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
productive
Customer Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2013, október 8.
great training program productive work days
mail
co-workers participate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Required detailed customer consultation
Project Coordinater/Customer Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2013, március 3.
Working at Fedex has increased my knowledge on many diffrent forms of software and has made me very computer literate and able to troubleshoot and learn new programs easily.
My customer consultative skills have also developed and translate very well while interviewing patients.
very unorganized managers
customer consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2013, február 2.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers and my co workers.
We received over 300 packages a day. we receive them, process them and then deliver them to the customers.
Our new management is having a hard time with learning the procedure of our daily job. taking it out on all of us.
Communication is very important!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get the right team...
Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2013, január 11.
Most of the people you work with at FedEx Office are good people who know who they are and where they want to go. They are fantastic people to work with and you are likely to get some friends out of your job.
The problem I had with the company was with management. They seem to get shadier and shadier characters into management positions. They hire these new people into the company rather than the people from inside who have been working their butts off for promotions.
I trained two people for the position my old manager promised me when I was first hired. I know he wanted me to rise within the company because he started me on training as soon as I finished my new hire training.
Shortly after I finished my training, he got promoted to district manager across the country and I got a new manager.
In one year, I got one vacation (four days), got written up three times(once for wrong uniform after he 'accidentally' threw out my only solid black shoes on my day off, once for attendance-after him taking over the schedule from the AM and changing it four times a week because he kept messing EVERYONE'S schedule up, and this last time for me calling out-even though all but two were from me being hospitalized from working instead of going to the doctor after getting bronchitis, I had a doctor's note for each one and usually came back before the doctor said I should)
If you are someone who bores easily this is a good job for you. There is always something new to learn, and with the four parts of the store(retail,self service,shipping, and production) you keep moving through different things
  több... throughout the day.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
good coworkers, nice regulars, some management is awesome, cool alternatives to tips
Kontra érvek
the bad customers, i'm not sure what is going on with the higher ups
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start out working for art students
Customer consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2012, szeptember 17.
Great place to start working for art students because of all of the printing abilities. having a creative mind really helps out at work. co workers are friendly and know how to make work fun. the hardest part about working here is learning everything their is to know but that is not a bad thing. its so much to learn but over time you will know everything you need to know because their are endless amounts of responsibilities you will learn over time.
amazing benefits
hours could be better
1,0
Culture and goals
Senior Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas VA2012, május 4.
A culture of "Disposable Employees"
Inconsistent Company goals
Pro érvek
overall posative experience with co workers
inconsistent management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van