Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Consultant13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 348 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at FedEx, working with the public is fun and the customers are what drive me to strive in my daily activities at the job.
There is so much to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Reviews! I just moved to Vancouver, Washington. There are FedEx Print and Copy Services, and Shipping Shops and Centers seriously almost everywhere in the United States!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work for with an awesome team. Also has
great benefits and opportunities for growth. Plus the work-life balance and work culture are astounding. Makes complete sense as to why they are one of Canadas best employers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its just a job and you get paid but you have to be ready to do a lot and get a almost fair pay,because customers are in rush and rude and when they come to self service they think you should help them just because they paying a penny
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. Everyday was a creative day. I always learned something new and fun. I learned how to make business cards, flyers, portfolios, and banners. I operated the copy machine using techniques to utilize printer. I mastered computer programs like, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher, and of course Microsoft Word. That was the hardest part of my job. Everything was enjoyable, even the hard stuff.
Pro érvek
Company showed the employees a lot of love and support
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a great transition job. This job is perfect for college students. The best part about FedEx is the company 401k match program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm learning a lot of different types of machinery.
The co-workers are fun to be around
Munkahelyi kultúra
great training program productive work days
mail

co-workers participate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fedex has increased my knowledge on many diffrent forms of software and has made me very computer literate and able to troubleshoot and learn new programs easily.
My customer consultative skills have also developed and translate very well while interviewing patients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers and my co workers.
We received over 300 packages a day. we receive them, process them and then deliver them to the customers.

Our new management is having a hard time with learning the procedure of our daily job. taking it out on all of us.

Communication is very important!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the people you work with at FedEx Office are good people who know who they are and where they want to go. They are fantastic people to work with and you are likely to get some friends out of your job.
The problem I had with the company was with management. They seem to get shadier and shadier characters into management positions. They hire these new people into the company rather than the people from inside who have been working their butts off for promotions.

I trained two people for the position my old manager promised me when I was first hired. I know he wanted me to rise within the company because he started me on training as soon as I finished my new hire training.

Shortly after I finished my training, he got promoted to district manager across the country and I got a new manager.

In one year, I got one vacation (four days), got written up three times(once for wrong uniform after he 'accidentally' threw out my only solid black shoes on my day off, once for attendance-after him taking over the schedule from the AM and changing it four times a week because he kept messing EVERYONE'S schedule up, and this last time for me calling out-even though all but two were from me being hospitalized from working instead of going to the doctor after getting bronchitis, I had a doctor's note for each one and usually came back before the doctor said I should)

If you are someone who bores easily this is a good job for you. There is always something new to learn, and with the four parts of the store(retail,self service,shipping, and production) you keep moving through different things
 - több...
Pro érvek
good coworkers, nice regulars, some management is awesome, cool alternatives to tips
Kontra érvek
the bad customers, i'm not sure what is going on with the higher ups
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start working for art students because of all of the printing abilities. having a creative mind really helps out at work. co workers are friendly and know how to make work fun. the hardest part about working here is learning everything their is to know but that is not a bad thing. its so much to learn but over time you will know everything you need to know because their are endless amounts of responsibilities you will learn over time.
amazing benefits
hours could be better
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A culture of "Disposable Employees"
Inconsistent Company goals
Pro érvek
overall posative experience with co workers
inconsistent management