Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Courier Driver325 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
325 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 564 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and high pace environment. Most important thing is to start early so you can make more overtime hours. With experience delivering on your route gets easier and you become efficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience at FedEx is what you make it. If you choose to be a part-timer, with full-time openings available, you’re in the best position. You are in control of your time and work. However, it might be difficult to obtain more hours if that is your wish. If you are a full-timer, they abuse you however they see fit. In Hawai’i the management and senior manager, don’t know how to lead, just dictate. When I worked there, it was common to work 50-60 hours a week. The only reason they didn’t have you work more is because the law didn’t allow them to.

The work culture is toxic and it spills down from the top. FedEx doesn’t care about their employees, just the bottom-line. Less hours, more packages. They say this bologna of PSP (people-service-profit), but it’s just a load of bologna. They always find an excuse not to give you a raise or move you a step-up. All the while, their CFO just got a 575k bonus for his “financial maneuvering during the COVID-19 pandemic.” FedEx is just another money-hungry monster and I’m disappointed I wasted so much time thinking they actually cared about people. These companies should care about their employees before their customers.

The work itself is heavy on your feet, knees, and back. I don’t recommend this job for long-term, however, there are people who are still working there 20+ years.

Ultimately, this is not a good company. I don’t recommend FedEx as a career, maybe just as a whatever job.
Pro érvek
No direct-supervision, work at your pace, good exercise
Kontra érvek
Wear-and-tear on your body, bad management, poor leadership, money-hungry executives, too much work, horrible work-life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had six good years there but the last eleven have been miserable. Management is terrible,they lie to you constantly about what’s going on with the company, they don’t give you the raises they promise. The training is lacking, and they wonder why people get frustrated and quit. If you have terrible work ethics and are lazy this is the job for you because for some reason they embrace people like that and punish the people who work hard.
Decent benefits
Management, work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's an okay company to work for. Its pretty stable...BUT there's a lot of favoritism and onesided teamwork. They'll ask for additional help from you, but WILL NOT help you when you need it!!!
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found my experience at FedEx sometimes very stressful and even though my work mates were great there really wasn’t much teamwork going on management was great and the office staff also always very helpful I was very upset when I left but I really had no choice family had to come first unfortunately .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is fun and easy but there management is on the lower end managers blowing up and not knowing what to do or they simply just dont know the job are just working for a paycheck and nothing more some times they take advantage but overall the people you meet there and get to work with are amazing not including the managers
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Helpful employees, management understanding in work life.Stressful on time package delivery but comes with territory. Vehicles need better service techs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work Good opportunity to engage one's abilities to serve the customer's interests.
Federal Express offers great benefits. One real opportunity is that an employees can transfer to any other FedEx location.

But, mostly I have enjoyed my customers and providing a service they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really don’t have much to say. Good company over all, but management not so much. Good benefits, No union. Very much hard on the body. That is it that is all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many priority deliveries that need to be delivered before a certain time, all in different areas. You could have a delivery that need to be delivered before 9am that is an hour drive from the depot but sometimes you can't leave until nearly 9 am, you are fined if you don't do it on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job is the worth the managers and even the HR people are so disrespectful towards everyone it’s not even funny. They act like little kids tossing packages around when mad and Most of the time the Decisions they make are uneducated because they don’t care about makeing your job harder because they don’t feel like punishing the lazy ones and they’ll Admit it too. They say very hurtfull and inappropriate things behind people’s backs and they say Very dirty things about the women.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time there always helpful when I need help with anything mangers are great pay is good insurance is awesome enjoyed working with my coworkers and meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex located in SacramentoPackage delivery handler I’m about destinations for packages need to be picked up or delivered and deliver them or pick them up and bring them back to the warehouse to process them for me this job is part-time I’m not really into it
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent company that i am proud to be a part of. I have learned many things about service, consistency, teamwork, leadership, values and setting a good example. I value my time with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was one of the most fulling places I have ever worked. Challenging, changing and most of all not an office job, this job had benefits beyond financial compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An early start around 5am , I then have to sort parcels out in accordance with their delivery location. The van has to be loaded in the correct order . Before leaving the depot I have to run checks on the van to make sure it is suitable for the day ahead & is not overweight. I leave the depot & am out on the road all day , starting with meeting timed deliverys,100 drops on average per day some extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The amount of hours you put in is enough to kill you, they don't care, about breaks stops or anything its go go go from the start. you need 26 hours in the day to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expected to load truck for free which could take between 1hr. To 3hrs. Before able to leave and head to first paid stop. Oh yes, you get paid by the stops that you do, not hourly. Also open 7 days a week so do not expect to get 2 days off in a row. No consistency with anything which makes it difficult to be efficient and make enough stops per day to make enough money without working 6-7 days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
high time senior employees feel empowered to bully and intimidate new hires in a small satellite station with minimal managerial supervision, creating a toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic work hours, fantastic pay, and great benefits. You eventually get your own route. You make your deliveries first, then you have your afternoon pickups. Usually home no later than 6 pm
Pro érvek
Great place to work. Outstanding pay and benifits
Kontra érvek
Working outside in bad wheather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, but the time goes fast and it is just a great company to work for. After hurricane Andrew devastated Dade county, Fedex flew in supplies donated by employees all over the world, and courier's in the South Florida are donated their own time to deliver the supplies to employee's affected by the Hurricane. These people were desperate and the one thing they all said was, "I knew you would come". That tells you all you need to know about what kind of company Fedex is.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés