FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier Driver

300 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 195 értékelés megtekintése
Dont work for Carlos
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vineyard, UT2019, december 8.
He does not care for the laws or the well being of his employees and was the worst and most laziest manager I've ever had at a job. It was just a really bad job experience and I hope you bear this as a warning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for someone but not me.
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, november 24.
Going on my third week here but I wanted to leave by the second day. I'm not digging the scene here at all.Seriously,this place blows.Safe to say I won't be here long. just got to have something else lined up.
Want a lot for nothing
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perth Airport WA2019, november 20.
I worked as a delivery of parcels and letters, I was harassed with phone calls asking me where am I, they expecting to deliver a van full with boxes covering 200 km to 43 locations in a short time disregarding the road safety, health, family, my health, food, drink, my van as their drivers are lazy, when I tell them I had a 20 minutes break I was told that this is deducted from my wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All work is in their favour
Driver /courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Park Royal2019, november 17.
Money average rules as a sub contractor all in company favour no time off no paid holiday no rest .work till you drop or die without respite van which is yours must have company logo which you pay for plus you must have courier insurance goods in transit and public liability. So if you earn £800 -£1000 per week in reality its £400 -£500 after expenses
Don’t work there
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2019, november 17.
Hardest part of the day working at FedEx was getting back to the depot and filling all paperwork out and offload the van ready for the next morning so basically in my thoughts were to get another job as quickly as I can
Great job
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. George, UT2019, november 15.
Love the company, great pay, great benefits and good management. Retirement, 401 k with employee match 2 weeks paid vacation. Advancement opportunities, yearly pay increases
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fedex office
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hawthorne, CA2019, november 5.
Overall a great place to work never have to deal with manger they give you all the trust. Any thing you need to get the job done they give you . Can’t see my self working some were else
Was there 37 yrs
Courier/Delivery Driver/Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, NJ2019, november 4.
Was there 37 yrs started out being a great company but as it grew benefits
and rate of pay were gradually taken away and slowed. Management drastically changed over the years. They became less qualified due to overwork and slow rate of pay.
4,0
Fedex courier
Truck/Courier Driver ( Full time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matraville NSW2019, november 3.
I worked at FedEx for approximately 4 months. I was employed initially as a truck driver but eventually became a courier driver mainly due to high demand at the time. I enjoyed the role and preformed well but the distance from where I lived made it a very difficult commute to and from work plus the start wages at FedEx are very low. It's probably a role more suitable for younger people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would stay away from this company
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 21.
First of all I'm talking about fedex Express (Not ground)!! The trucks look the same but are definitely different..They stress you out with too many deliveries,want it done super fast! And if you get hurt bending over backwards for them, they are quick to point the finger at you and tell you that it's your fault! Management are pure puppets. Stay clear!
s of their superiors this includes Hr!! Shes a joke!!! Just likes to repeat what her boss tells her!! It wears out your body!then they get rid of you! Look elsewhere!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
It wears the body down. They stress you out, if you get hurt they are quick to blame you, and once you get hurt ( which you will) they try to get rid of you fast!
Good company
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, október 14.
Fed Ex is a very good company to work for. If you work hard they take care of you. They provide a more than a satisfactory fair amount of pay for the work.
Overall, a good experience
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vauxhall, NJ2019, szeptember 28.
FedEx is a great place to work and build a career and retire with dignity. You get raised systematically as long as you are a good worker. You accumulate good 401k and retirement benefits.
Soild corporate variable managers
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Markham, ON2019, szeptember 26.
Work role is not bad, corporate is solid. Extremely wide range of working Enviroments depending on direct managers/branch. Some are great some are other.

Hours and start times are extremely variable and micromanaged.
Free coffee drinks
Kontra érvek
Variable hours variable start times
2,0
fast paced
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, szeptember 24.
lost of time with family and stressful workload and days.

numbers numbers its all about numbers. nothing positive to really say. You will come in with a positive attitude and months later you become stressed. only great thing is that you meet and see a bunch of great people outside of the job you deliver to.
Benefits and 401k
Kontra érvek
No hours or time to really manage your outside life depending on your schedule.
Great job
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2019, szeptember 17.
Great place to build let of opportunities to grow and climb out in the work place. Co workers are amazing and helpful. Quick pace but it’s ongoing job and makes the day go by faster
Amazing management
Timely fashion
Fast paced company
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 28.
Fed Ex is a great company to work for. The management team is fair across the board to all employees. Your co-workers are helpful in helping new associates out. The hardest part of the position is learning different routes within a timely manner.
Being A Employee Of the FedEx Corporation
Courier/Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, augusztus 27.
When you have worked for FedEx Corporation ......you come to appreciate unquestionably that they are the leaders of the receiving and shipment Industry.To this date, it was one of my most rewarding experience as a committed and dedicated worker. The culture and working environment at FedEx is unparelle. As a organization from the management staff ...to my former co-workers ...to their ever evolving virtual and hands-on training platforms it wasn't difficult to perceive why they are considered the leaders of their industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are up to the challenge...
Courier Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2019, augusztus 26.
This was very fast paced and challenging. Difficult working conditions and high expectations. I felt like I was a better man for it and I was decently compensated but the job is catered towards working young people to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Risky
Courier/Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, augusztus 21.
Pray about it! Management sucks! They do not have people skills. You are constantly being rushed out of the building with more stops that one can handle.
Overwork underpaid
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 19.
The money can be good ..ground driver earning 1100 a week . Hours are terrible. Get used to the fact that you might be getting home at 8oclock at night and while driving home you will see families out together or walking in resteraunts together and know that will never be you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van