Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Courier állásra itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Courier15 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx really depends on your position, and what to expect for salary, culture, etc...

As a courier for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground, along with being a former Independent contractor for FedEx Ground. The pay is based on the Contractor you work for( independent/llc.) FedEx Express is corporate, and their pay structure. From what I have seen, it's about $17-18 an hour. ( Please note, with FedEx Express, if you except a part-time position, you must wait for 1yr before being eligible for full time, unless a waiver is signed to go to another Hub.

For the most part; FedEx and management are ok. The people are doing their position based on upper management. With a current division of multiple ( Independent Contractors, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Custom Critical, I believe they're fighting for Brand Identity)

The workplace is very fast. I enjoy it. Waiting is the hardest part, you just want to go and deliver!

The people you work with will make you feel good, although you have the select few that disagree.

My opinion, FedEx is restructuring for 1 brand and will terminate all Contractors and hire Contractors for fleet management of routes. I believe that would be very positive for FedEx. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
You meet great people.
Kontra érvek
Management is confusing, no coordination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great, busy productive and fast pace. i have a chance to meet different people everyday from all walks of life since we are a world company. I am always learning new things.
different people
there is no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading trucks and setting my route to out for delivery and pick-up. Fedex taught me to drive and also how to read a map. Upper management did'nt bother you unless a customer called in on you. The workplace was diversified. The challenge with FedEx was deliving and picking up packages on time when you were leaving the station late and no extra time was given. interacting with the customers being in a certain area for so long them knowing your family and you knowing theres in turns you all becoming family because you seeing them and are around them.
Pro érvek
Benefits, reading a map company incentives
no union
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fed Ex was very enjoyable. Great work environment . Excellent benefits whether full or part time. Management is very professional. Great opportunity for advancement and relocating.
Excellent Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting someone there package.

Hardest part of the job was sitting in traffic.

The work place culture is okay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this place! You are able to move around in the ranks and the company pays handsomely compared to some. You are able to meet so many new people and become familiar with so many local businessess and talent! If I didn't attend school for a different career I would still be here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You clock in load your truck and do your route. You had to make sure you delivered priority packages first on time and at a certain speed. the management only bother you when you're not keeping up with stops per hour or when priority packages aren't delivered on time. Unless told otherwise your job is usually the same every day. you work independently in your truck which is probably the best part along with interacting with the customers and building relationships with them. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the weather. sometimes its cold sometimes its hot. you rarely get a perfect day.
discounts, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
harsh work environments, strict policies, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working with Fedex for a total of 19 years and this has been the best company I've worked for. Hardest part of the job is/was the physical aspect of the job. Heavy packages, and constant movement. The most enjoyable part about this job would definitely be putting smiles on all the people faces I see on a regular.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day to day working for FedEx as a courier, it's very fast paced and different. One day is never the same as the last, as conditions, customers, routes, volume, changes daily. It's fun and exciting as well as very challenging. I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone even starting out as first time job. Management as a courier become more of a guide than hovering over you like normal desk jobs because you become your own boss in a way, you can either make your day a quick one or long one. The hardest part about it is definitely getting to know your given area, overcoming fears you never thought you had, and challenging yourself to do better every day. The definite upside of it is it's never the same, it's always different, and also helps those who are not exactly the biggest conversationalists. It brings out of your shell and you come across a vast variety of people and opportunities all the same.
Pro érvek
Benefits, benefits, benefits, I can't stress enough.
Kontra érvek
It can become very stressful at times and is not for the weak of heart.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice environment place where you're out all day. Meeting and greeting new people, by giving their packages. Being a team player and positive to yourself is a must in this field, because you are representing the company.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, fast paced, benefits, and decent pay job security
Weather, pressured
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love this job because it gives me job security and a flexible sched• Responsible for performing warehouse receiving duties
• Responsible for Replenishing store with items pulled from within racks

• Responsible for Verifying and keeping records of stock received

• Responsible for performing inbound and outbound transfers for store replenishment

• Responsible for Preparing furniture for shipment to customers

• Maintain inventory on invoices, receiving material and supplies

ule to still enjoy my family and school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not your normal routine job. Each day brings about new tasks and demands you to improvise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was picking up and delivering packages. Interacting with customers and co-workers on a daily basis. I learned how to really pay attention to what the customer is looking for in certain situations. Management was made the job easy to do and fun. My co-workers made it fun to be at work. The hardest part of the job was probably the bad weather. the most enjoyable was my co workers and the job itself.
co workers
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work in a very face paced work environment. i sort all medical smples ranging from 100 to 600 pieces a day. i load my truck. sort all packages in delivery order. gas up my truck. I drive 20 miles to my route. i delivery 100's of pakages every day in a very organized and timely manner.
Pro érvek
i love working with the public
unkown dangers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a job where you have to work down and dirty for your hourly wage but it is very reliable and offers great benefits.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés