FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

882 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 241 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fedex is a good job
Courier, DG Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2018, november 6.
Fedex is a fast pace logistics job that gives decent compensation.Although this job does like most jobs requires dedication and you may find yourself away from your family more often than not.
good compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my 6 years with the company.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, október 30.
Good place to work and good benefits. I really enjoyed working for the company, and I'll refer this job to friends and family. FedEx make you feel like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2018, október 29.
A typical day at work included coming in at a specific time to pick up packages that were going out for delivery in the coming days. Most of those packages were picked up from dropboxes or businesses as opposed to homeowners. The hardest part of the job was coworkers who werent as enthusiatic about helping get jobs done as others were. It was a great job and I would recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2018, október 27.
I loved my job at FedEx. It is very fast paced but in the long run you feel good about being able to complete your job and you do get rewarded for your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical corporation that undervalues its rank and file employees
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, október 25.
It's a highly demanding work environment that asks the world of its employees without always providing sufficient support. Non executive level employees do share equitably in the profits that are generated on their backs. Would not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx, or local courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 22.
What I enjoy the most about this company, is the management and leadership that was shown to the employee, while working at this company, I like the fact that the Management influence and aspire their staffs for bigger role within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment year round
Courier DOT (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moonachie, NJ2018, október 17.
I worked for the NY/NJ area, this is a very fast paced and big volume operation year round. I take pride to courteously and timely deliver packages though the toughest weather at times. Not an easy job but management and other co-workers make life easier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 10.
Loading trucks and setting my route to out for delivery and pick-up. Fedex taught me to drive and also how to read a map. Upper management did'nt bother you unless a customer called in on you. The workplace was diversified. The challenge with FedEx was deliving and picking up packages on time when you were leaving the station late and no extra time was given. interacting with the customers being in a certain area for so long them knowing your family and you knowing theres in turns you all becoming family because you seeing them and are around them.
Pro érvek
Benefits, reading a map company incentives
no union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Couier
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, október 10.
I delivered packages to customer
Was a swing driver did other routes when others where off.
Repair Tracking Devices .

I learned great customer service skills and learned how do deal with stress during the holiday season.

great company to work for with great employee benefits.
Deliery was a great job
Stress at christmas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Distrito Capital2018, október 10.
Excelente compañía, buen ambiente de trabajo, sueldos justos, trabajo en equipo, muy buen trato al personal y al publico en general
Seguro medico completo
Ninguna
Very fun workplace.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twin Falls, ID2018, október 1.
This was avery fast paced and physical job that was offered to me to get by on until I found something office related. If you are a woman it can be very hard on your body. It is your responsibility to make sure every package no matter how awkward or heavy is delivered.
The days went by fast.
Very hard on my body.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great job
North Florida Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, szeptember 30.
I really enjoy working at Fedex. I would change a few things if i were a contractor first , i would pay more according to job experience and try and get some kind of health benefits for the workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very fast paced. The Manager was very hands on. She assisted with the transition as an courier in every aspect. The co-workers were
Courier/Non-DOT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, NJ2018, szeptember 27.
Productive, fast paced. My manager was very hands on. She assisted with the transition as an courier in every aspect. The co-workers were helpful.
Free Breakfast sometimes
Kontra érvek
Time commitment to short.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, KS2018, szeptember 27.
Fed Ex is a great place to work. I enjoyed the experience and Management. If you are good at using a map and time management then Fedex is a great place to work.
Good hours
Family time absent
fast paced enviroment
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, szeptember 24.
handling of packages in a fast paced environment to service the customer in a timely manner. safe driving handling of delicate packages from fragile to toxic and hazardous materials at times.
Mixed
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, szeptember 18.
I have a mixed review of my time with FedEx Express. The work was fine. A little stressful at times when your work load is more than it should be and having to get all the time committed packages off on time. However, most managers I worked for were more concerned with the numbers than the employee. Like I said, MOST managers. There were a couple that genuinely seemed to have the employees best interest in mind and were still able to make their numbers. During my time with FedEx I learned time management, how to deal with people. Both co-workers and customers. Problem solving and route management.
benefits.
Pention, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
dreary work environment in the warehouse
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 16.
horrible management decisions on implementing programs that have no chance of success are a constant negative. too much overhead. good people working there, just led by fools
Pro érvek
freedom to run your route how you wish when on road
management
fast paced enviroment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, szeptember 10.
management lacked ability to manage employees. would rather overwork employee, work environment was not sanitary. Managers refused to listen to employees about work related issues.
non
discounts
aaaa aaa aaaaaa aaa
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 9.
good company, no complaints, still employed, career based company that loves to allow you to advance within the company. again no complaints and a wonderful company
Courier/Customer Service Agent
Service Agent- Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Clarendon, VT2018, szeptember 4.
Trained Courier's on the road delivering packages. Also worked in the office as a Customer Service Agent, selling products and services and answering phone calls regarding lost packages.

Great Culture, working together as a team always provided great collaboration between employees.

The best part of job, when customers truly appreciated you after a long day, giving you banana bread.

The hardest part of job, the weather in Vermont. Roads bad

Management very fair for all employees, providing them with the best training ever.
Great Uniforms
Kontra érvek
long hours in the bad weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van