Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

Munkakör megnevezése
Courier967 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
967 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a good place to work. The workload is rather repetitive but it isn't anything difficult or challenging. You'd have to learn the routes you're assigned, have the ability to deliver a number of priority packages before 10am. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting a diverse amount of individuals along your route and building new relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay raises were 2 percent for each year, company all about their numbers. very fast pace and unsafe practices, most co workers were great in helping each other, training is terrible,,comminication from managers to staff really bad.

co workers
no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace. No complaints. Get paid weekly and awesome benefits. Work as full time and part time worker. Always guarantee hours to work. I left due to COV-19 affecting my kids school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers keep you motivated. Help you be successful. Listen to your issues. Also listen to see how to make the day go smoother. After that not much else is good
Work alone
Employees not appreciated
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be an awesome place to work, now all they want do is cut your hours and put more work on you at the same time. Upper management is the problem, our managers are hard workers and try to accommodate you but upper management doesn’t care about the people here, they only go by what they see on a computer and not feedback from its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers in the Fort Worth area are a bit racist with their training. The red head guy mainly. He likes to make racists comments and then look for someone in the class to agree with him. Before I took the class someone from Austin already had a complaint against him but you know how that works out. The person complaining ends up having the focus turned to him and his work ethic. I think the red headed guy retired but he was still awful.
Kontra érvek
Get those packages delivered- no exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is good to work as a team and it made to much about my job.Ability to work under pressure, Ability to work with little or no supervision. Eagerness to learn, Proactive, Good decision maker, Good problem solver.
Free mechanical mentainance.
Free medical care (HMO).
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit ,pay could be better, management make the job more difficult than it actually is, work environment can me toxic but if you just go in and go your job and get out you should be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re not to there liking they will use you until you quit on your own. The working conditions are terrible trucks have no air conditioning in the summer and no heating in the winter the company is not unionized so the upper management dose what they please and there’s no one to protect you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex Express as a courier for about 2.5 yrs. The pay and benefits were good. Advancement opportunities to become full time will come. Just stay patient and keep bidding on routes. My location was pretty cool.. A lot of old heads worked there for 20+ years. SUPER physical job. Highly physical job. A lot of people popped pain pills like candy. A good amount of them also had hip and knee replacements. I started to feel the effects after about a yr. Have to work in ALL types of elemebts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for at first, you can advance but I got no support. Management really sucks! Best part of working there was you basically were on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a pleasant work experience, hours are good, job itself a good pace and busy through the shift.
Co workers helped out a lot with new employees, and very understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior staff is very bad behavior all staff are abused language in office no timing in office very bad culture in office some staff is drink alcohol in office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired as a part time driver 6:30 am -12:30 pm. I never worked those hours nor did I ever drive anything other then my own car. Orientation lady wanted me to join her Facebook group on fasting I am overweight so I guess she thought fasting is what I needed. Was probably discrimination. Just a pitiful experience and I truly wished it would have been better I definitely wanted to be a part of Fedex It could of been just the location I was hired into.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat you fine most of the time except when they don't. That is why I'm looking for extra work right now. It's organized chaos at the best of times as an operation but easy to navigate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits, work atmosphere, and understanding of daily work expectations. Team environment, company values and ethics set a high expectation to excel at employee retention trough support.
Great Medical Benefits, Vacation Pay and flexibility
High Stress & long hours during holidays seasons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fedex was enjoyable as there was always work to keep yourself busy and my cooworkers were pleasant to be around. The hours were consistent, but the workload increased dramatically during holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay and benefits decent for job requirements. Work till you drop attitude towards drivers. Problem focused management. Little positive feedback. Get to be outside all day and plenty of exercise is a positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great experience but unfortunately it is hard to get full time unless you have seniority/a lot of time with the company. Other than that it wasn't so bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some stress, but FedEx helps you do your job,they supply everything you need to succeed, good work environment, people very friendly, good career, good management, good vacations, great pay
Pro érvek
Good pay, good vacations, good working place
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and delivering packages.Able to get to work at a time suitable for you. Management varies Fed Ex is contract owned. Hardest part of the job is dealing with heavy packages.