FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

868 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 876 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Mixed
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, szeptember 18.
I have a mixed review of my time with FedEx Express. The work was fine. A little stressful at times when your work load is more than it should be and having to get all the time committed packages off on time. However, most managers I worked for were more concerned with the numbers than the employee. Like I said, MOST managers. There were a couple that genuinely seemed to have the employees best interest in mind and were still able to make their numbers. During my time with FedEx I learned time management, how to deal with people. Both co-workers and customers. Problem solving and route management.
benefits.
Pention, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
dreary work environment in the warehouse
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 16.
horrible management decisions on implementing programs that have no chance of success are a constant negative. too much overhead. good people working there, just led by fools
Pro érvek
freedom to run your route how you wish when on road
management
fast paced enviroment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, szeptember 10.
management lacked ability to manage employees. would rather overwork employee, work environment was not sanitary. Managers refused to listen to employees about work related issues.
non
discounts
aaaa aaa aaaaaa aaa
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 9.
good company, no complaints, still employed, career based company that loves to allow you to advance within the company. again no complaints and a wonderful company
Courier/Customer Service Agent
Service Agent- Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Clarendon, VT2018, szeptember 4.
Trained Courier's on the road delivering packages. Also worked in the office as a Customer Service Agent, selling products and services and answering phone calls regarding lost packages.

Great Culture, working together as a team always provided great collaboration between employees.

The best part of job, when customers truly appreciated you after a long day, giving you banana bread.

The hardest part of job, the weather in Vermont. Roads bad

Management very fair for all employees, providing them with the best training ever.
Great Uniforms
Kontra érvek
long hours in the bad weather
Competitive
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2018, augusztus 30.
Fed Ex is a high paced, competitive environment. It is can be difficult to obtain full time employment with this company. Ultimately Fed Ex is a good job to have. They offer outstanding benefits to committed employees.
great place to wrk
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 29.
loaded my truck every morning then went and delivered packages to homes and businesses.i learned how to be efficient with time and correctly make deliveries.my management was always there for support and advice.the workplace culture was great..everyone got along well.the hardest part part of my job was loading my truck in order to deliver my packages correctly.interaction with my coworkers and teamwork was the most enjoyable part of my workday and job.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for...
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, augusztus 27.
FedEx is a great company with great benefits.
My job in particular consisted handling packages in the warehouse and deliver the packages in a timely manner.
Great company and great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, augusztus 22.
Great benefits, steady work hours, and great pay. I liked working at Fed Ex but when I decided towards self employment I had to give everything I made with the company to the IRS.
Great Benefits Good Company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
review
COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, augusztus 21.
This is a nice place to work, I like my team, managers and the people that I work with. FedEx offers a competitive salary and overall positive work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work long term
Courier/Handler- Full (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, augusztus 20.
- Long term employees are not compensated
- Benefits are great
- Labor intensive
- To much work not enough staff
- New employees make almost the same amount of money as employees who have been there for a couple years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great peers and management
Courier/Lead Dangerous Goods Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 17.
It's hard work but the people you work with are great and the company takes care of you. If you don't mind being active and moving fast then this is a great job for you.
Hi paced work
DOT Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie-River Park, FL2018, augusztus 17.
You are your own boss most of day, as long as you get your work done everyone is happy. Must be organized and good with directions. Time management is a must.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Very physical
lasting career
Courier / International Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, augusztus 15.
worked for them for a long time with a lot of advancement, great hours, great pay, willing to relocate me based on my families needs. I would love to work work for them again
Great Company to work for
Courier/Lead Sort Hand (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, augusztus 9.
Great Company to work for. Managers are well trained and good to work under. Fair pay and benefits. Needs to work up to job rate but understandable. Great company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, augusztus 8.
Very good company to work for with good benefits. Stay busy you will never get bored with this job. The pay is well and everyone alway lend a helping hand.
FedEx
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 7.
The company was great to work for. I loved the hours since they weren't 8-5 M-F. They offered PT employees benefits too which was nice. Not many companies offer this.
Faced paced
Courier (DOT)-Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, augusztus 7.
Not single parent friendly, overall ok place to work if that is the only thing you have going on in life. hudrbtjkehgeroibngjkehd 9rgeio urae j90rae ioruea90 ougaer9 opuer90
Pay/Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not single parent friendly/fluctuating hours/Adverse weathe conditiond requires to work in
Courier / Dispatcher
Courier / Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381012018, augusztus 5.
Safe and timely delivery and pickup of packages in Tampa, Fl., Dover, De., and Bowling Green, KY.

Very interesting logistics.

Management was always available when you needed them.

Very enjoyable workplace culture.

Christmas time was the hardest part of the job as the days would extend up to 11 hours and the weather was less than enjoyable at times.

Getting a good grasp on a delivery area and being able to do a great job. Also, being able to be a floating driver and cover multiple routes and extracurricular activities.
Great Money / Great Benefits / tight nit workgroup
Kontra érvek
Always lots to do. Some routes might cover 300 miles a day.
To much Fraud going on
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, augusztus 3.
There was a lot of favoritism at this job, which caused me to be fired, other than that this would be great company to work for. I loved the area I worked in, I was able to meet a lot of celebrities, also a lot of influencers in the world. The money was great, but the hours not so much. Lots of time taken away from family during holiday season.
Great money and benefits
Kontra érvek
Managers have to much authority and abuse them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van