FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

930 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 672 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Enjoyable
Courier/ Non-DOT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, május 24.
Had a blast. Learned many things. No Drama at the location I was working. Very helpful staff and co-workers when asked. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ASK, sometimes everyone are too busy provide info... so ask.
Everything else
Kontra érvek
When not busy, feels slow & hrs for PT employees.
Fast Pace
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, május 23.
Sort on the belt, Load the trucks and organize your own packages, then manage time so you have enough tie to make time hacks, and also have great customer service.
Good place
Fed ex office courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, május 22.
It was a good place to work benefits were ok but I wanted something a little bit more
I really have nothing bad to say overall it's an ok job thank you
a workday at fedex
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, május 22.
In general it's good. Depends on which station you work out of. All stations aren't the same as far as productivity and how it's managed. For the most part you clock in, report to belt sort on time, load your truck, and leave when the sort is over. You interact with your customers everyday and have a sense of independence on the road. When finished you head back to the station....get gas if needed....do your paperwork....clock out and go home.
have benefits, 401k, paid vacations, pension
Kontra érvek
watch for break violations, document any problems you have, weather issues, gps in trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace good job and management
Sr. Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, BC2019, május 22.
good workplace and lots of hours available for work, management is very flexible and the company respects you as a worker and doesn't typically over work you
good management
lower salary for first 5 years
na
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moonachie, NJ2019, május 21.
Very bad communication skills and terrible training. Very poorly managed no one cares about efficiency, the routes are all disorganized there are millions of dollars being wasted in inefficiencies and employees taking advantage of the company and not being held accountable for vehicle damage and maintenance etc.
Courier
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, május 20.
Job consist of picking up and deliveries packages. Work on your own pace with supervision. Assigned to a certain territory to deliver. Management was excellent.
No supervision
Kontra érvek
Drove in snow and rainy days
Courier
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, május 16.
Fun job, enjoyed the people I worked with. Once truck was loaded, you were pretty much on your own, no management looking over your shoulder. My only responsibility was to get the package delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pretty good company to work for
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2019, május 10.
Although the environment was very fast paced and a bit stressful at times, I was happy working for FedEx. They gave me as much work as I asked for, usually more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good company, that's working to be?
Route Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 25.
Working for FedEx really depends on your position, and what to expect for salary, culture, etc...

As a courier for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground, along with being a former Independent contractor for FedEx Ground. The pay is based on the Contractor you work for( independent/llc.) FedEx Express is corporate, and their pay structure. From what I have seen, it's about $17-18 an hour. ( Please note, with FedEx Express, if you except a part-time position, you must wait for 1yr before being eligible for full time, unless a waiver is signed to go to another Hub.

For the most part; FedEx and management are ok. The people are doing their position based on upper management. With a current division of multiple ( Independent Contractors, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Custom Critical, I believe they're fighting for Brand Identity)

The workplace is very fast. I enjoy it. Waiting is the hardest part, you just want to go and deliver!

The people you work with will make you feel good, although you have the select few that disagree.

My opinion, FedEx is restructuring for 1 brand and will terminate all Contractors and hire Contractors for fleet management of routes. I believe that would be very positive for FedEx. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
You meet great people.
Kontra érvek
Management is confusing, no coordination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of critical thinking from leadership
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2019, április 23.
If you want to be a number in a job the numbers are all that matters, this is the place for you. It is no longer about the people who do the work and service the customers, it is about the profits. It takes longer to deliver a king sized mattress than an envelope, yet the expectation is to do both in the same amount of time! The physical world does not behave like one programmed by algorithms. Management doesn't fix problems when they come up, they just want you to take care of it and not fix the root cause!
Pro érvek
Benefits, no work on Sundays yet!
Fun place
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, április 21.
It was a good experience. I really enjoyed the people and the management.The times I had there were good memories and valuable experiences. I truly enjoyed the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace environment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, április 20.
Working for FedEx is a customer service that shipped and delivered packages in a timely manner. Getting to meet variety of people, making friendly conversation.
Time you as you work
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starting, after a week, you're absolutely NOTHING.😔
Courier/CSA/Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, április 15.
This could be the number one Company to work for. Management and policy makes it hard. No laughing or making the job fun. Military style ethics. If I wanted that, I would have joined the military. No one cares if you're sick, your child sick or dying. They want you to show up and after your finish, go take of the situation. They don't care if your not making hours, not making enough money, your treated like an animal. They USE people and discard them when they are through. The turn around speaks to it. No positive moral in this environment. Appearance sakes, looks good, behind the scenes God Awful. Shame, Shame, Shame. Depression and Suicide levels should be extremely high here. You will definitely need therapy after working here. Seasonal work is fine because it's temporary, otherwise, STAY FAR AWAY, PLEASE!!!!!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No communications, No support, FAKE PERSONALITY from MANAGEMENT!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for phisically able person
COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, április 14.
Fast paced in a constantly changing work environment. Poor maintenance of vehicles and low team work. Unexperienced managers making poor choices. In and out of vehicle 200+ times a day. Hard on knees and back.
No boss on your back.
Kontra érvek
No help if something goes wrong.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company....great people to work with....good pay....
Various Contract Courier and Delivery Companies (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnaby, BC2019, április 10.
Worked here 22 years...micro managed...great coworkers...VERY politically correct....decent pay....reviews every year with pay raises based on review....good travel benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company if local mgmnt is on your side
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2019, április 3.
I got downsized after 20 years and so did most long-term co-workers. The way they went about it was VERY tacky! The company didnt want us "long-timers" around anymore, so they got rid of us in various, subtle and not-so-subtle ways. I lost a lot of respect for management, the way this was handled. The company has changed for the worse the last 5 years or so. If you have a great boss @ Fed Ex, stick around and consider yourself lucky! It all boils down to your direct boss and your relationship with him/her, but if corporate makes negative changes (all the time), your boss has to carry those out,and it may be time to move on!
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management, locally and if corporate makes bonehead decisions that affect you negatively, you might want to consider transferring out or quitting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with a swell bunch of guys and gals
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, március 31.
Great company to work for, most managers very good. But frankly a little clicky, in my case, just knowing who they are i avoid contact. Just do your job and you will be fine., never sit around there is always something to do once you punch in.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits and pay.
Great Company
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, március 29.
Probably one of the best companies you could work for. I mean you can work there for your entire career. Something I made the mistake and did not do. Wish I had never left. Good management, good pay and great co-workers.
overall fun
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, március 28.
Very laid back environment as long as you got your job done you had no problems really and it had a friendly environment.
Good career prospect to expand.
You can buy more routes
Kontra érvek
just having to cover your route if you was unable to cover yourself
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van