FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

896 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 666 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good employees, Good place to work
DOT Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Randolph, MA2019, január 16.
Fed Ex is a good place to work if you are looking for high paced, fun, and above average wages. Management lacks in some areas, but overall are a good team when working together.
Great pay and benefits
Lack of quality leadership
Fun workplace
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, január 10.
Great place to work but have to move your way up and you start part time and do not get many hours but as a full time worker you make good money and it is a fast paced workplace.
Demanding
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2019, január 8.
A typical day at work began with package handling, sorting and delivery prep. I learned to ramp up my mind and body to get the most out of every minute
Delivering to gracious customers
Kontra érvek
Time away from family at major holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best facility but I am sure others are in better condition.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 7.
Morning meeting.
Get your equipment.
Get your truck keys.
Prep your truck.
Do the "sort"
Load your truck and do your route.
Comeback to the station and prepare to clock out.
a great place to work
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, január 2.
great, busy productive and fast pace. i have a chance to meet different people everyday from all walks of life since we are a world company. I am always learning new things.
different people
there is no cons
Productivity based
Courier/DOT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2019, január 2.
Great job to start out in and make a career out of. No vacations during the end of the year and you are forced to plan your vacation a year in advance
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Managers are trigger happy to give write-ups
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente empresa y ambiente de trabajo.
Courier II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toluca, Méx.2018, december 26.
En Fedex aprendes a ser multifuncional porque hay muchas actividades que realizar dentro de la empresa y cuando un compañero falta debemos cubrirlo en sus actividades, es por eso que aprendes a realizar varias actividades a la vez. Los gerentes son muy accesibles, muy people. La parte más difícil del trabajo es la presión con la que trabajas día con día, ya que debes hacer las cosas bien a la primera y rápido porque hay diversas actividades y todas tienen un horario específico.
Gracias
Pro érvek
Prestaciones superiores a las de la ley.
Kontra érvek
El sueldo es bajo, ocupa gran parte de tu tiempo. En temporada alta trabajas los fines de semana sin descanso
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a career.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 17.
Fed Ex is a good place to have a career. They believe in treating their employees well. Great jobs, excellent employees, excellent support system. You will love it.
Everything is great.
Ignorant managers at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
respectful
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100112018, december 17.
Distributed packages and documents for institutions , businesses , apartments , and
mailbox
Pick up documents and packages from customers offices or houses
Sorted packages before deliveries
Job Summary
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2018, december 5.
I was responsible for overseeing first overnight operations at Philadelphia International Airport including delivery and delegating work responsibility to other drivers. The hardest part of the job was delivering packages in allotted time. The most enjoyable part of the job was interaction with customers and working independently.
Great workplace.
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, november 20.
Working at FedEx has been a great learning experience!

I've had the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge in the courier field of delivering and the pick up of documents and packages. Working with others and interacting with customers has afforded me the ability to do what I love most; providing great customer service.

Although, my workdays are structured routes, sometimes I may become a little pressed when others have been very relaxed in their daily responsibilities and expect me to assist with their most difficult deliveries. The the hardest part of the position is to encounter a customer who is not pleased with the delivery service provided for a route that I was not originally assigned. During these occasions, I exercise my excellent customer service skills to diffuse the issue and regain the customers trust for our services.

Current management attempts to work well with staff. At times, the working environment can seem divided but ultimately, we all know what daily goals have to be accomplished. Previous management ran an operation that was seamless and there were less issues.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this position but would like to have an opportunity to seek advancement. The company should review their wavier process and/or allow employees more flexibility for relocation purposes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast Paced
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Van Nuys, CA2018, november 19.
Good company but very stressful. Daily operations involved a fast paced environment. Management does there best to assist employees. Not always accommodating to the employee needs.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, november 15.
great company, I loved the people I worked with. I was busy
doing the holidays. no time for family but the pay was decent. if you like to work outdoors without someone looking over your shoulder then it is the perfect job for you.
Improvement is needed.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, VT2018, november 14.
Improvement in management is definitely needed. In my judgment, there are no protocols in place should an emergency occur. It happened to me when I got stuck in the snow. FedEx does not have any all-wheel drive vehicles.
Being by myself.
Kontra érvek
The cargo van that I drove operates poorly in snow.
a great place to work.
Dangerous Goods Specialist and Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, Ok2018, november 14.
Federal Express is a wonderful place to work. I was a courier and a dangerous goods specialist so I was always on call to receive questions from customers needing to verify how to ship dangerous packages through the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was being out in the sunshine and the worst part was delivering packages in the winter. Fedex has a variety of managers and people from various backgrounds that made it a place to acquire different knowledge.
Nice Salary
Very fast-paced.
Fedex is a good job
Courier, DG Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2018, november 6.
Fedex is a fast pace logistics job that gives decent compensation.Although this job does like most jobs requires dedication and you may find yourself away from your family more often than not.
good compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my 6 years with the company.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, október 30.
Good place to work and good benefits. I really enjoyed working for the company, and I'll refer this job to friends and family. FedEx make you feel like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2018, október 29.
A typical day at work included coming in at a specific time to pick up packages that were going out for delivery in the coming days. Most of those packages were picked up from dropboxes or businesses as opposed to homeowners. The hardest part of the job was coworkers who werent as enthusiatic about helping get jobs done as others were. It was a great job and I would recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2018, október 27.
I loved my job at FedEx. It is very fast paced but in the long run you feel good about being able to complete your job and you do get rewarded for your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical corporation that undervalues its rank and file employees
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, október 25.
It's a highly demanding work environment that asks the world of its employees without always providing sufficient support. Non executive level employees do share equitably in the profits that are generated on their backs. Would not recommend.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van