Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
973 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consists of getting equipment, loading trucks, scanning packages, customer service and problem solving for the client with tight time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the day is dealing with your clients... most are actually very good to work with. Management is trained well, but under great pressure, which is understandable. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas rush... incredibly intense.
Pro érvek
Room for growth professionally, training is good
Delivering during the Christmas season
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's different now, but when I was there they based your review on stops per hour for your route, if you helped someone out that would bring down your stops per hour. Well you were forced to help people out to balance the work load and if it made your performance look bad, tough luck. I didn't mind helping others out but to have it reflect bad on your review and your managers tell you , just figure it out tells you a lot about this company.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pressure to make commitments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Co workers are always willing to lend a hand. Team work is number 1 as well as safety. I am part time but more hours are always there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired as a Casual Courier which was described simply as loading packages in a van and delivering them, which sounded good. After an unnecessarily long on-boarding process, the first day of actual work I was told before you load packages in your van, first you have to go unload a couple of tractor trailers full of packages. I thought at first it was just a first day thing to show me how the whole process works, but it happened every day I worked for the first 3 weeks, which at my age I decided was too much for me. Ad also said you would get to select the shifts you work but the supervisors would tell you to be in the next day right when you were leaving for the day. If you didnt want to work when they wanted you to, they passed you over and you didnt get any work.
Pro érvek
Hours were what I was looking for and the package delivery part was ok.
Kontra érvek
Starting your day unloading a couple of trailers of packages as fast as you can
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the guys were great to work with,some were not happy to train others which made it awkwasrd. Alot of negetivity and disgruntaled employees. Vehicle maintenance was an issue too for some drivers. There were some good things like BBQ's and Jenga, also the truck competition once a year.
Pro érvek
Some of the guys were great, Manager did BBQ's, games etc.
Kontra érvek
Not enough work at the time, training was difficult at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at. Not much room for growth though. One pro is that your on your own with nobody breathing down your neck. One con is pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a workout this is the place to work, you start by emptying containers as fast as you can . some packages weight over 75 pounds, sometimes you get hours sometimes you don't depends on how much freight they get in, company makes money., the employees dont't
Pro érvek
maybe free food every now and then
raises.. hours..
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay raises were 2 percent for each year, company all about their numbers. very fast pace and unsafe practices, most co workers were great in helping each other, training is terrible,,comminication from managers to staff really bad.
co workers
no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace. No complaints. Get paid weekly and awesome benefits. Work as full time and part time worker. Always guarantee hours to work. I left due to COV-19 affecting my kids school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers keep you motivated. Help you be successful. Listen to your issues. Also listen to see how to make the day go smoother. After that not much else is good
Work alone
Employees not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be an awesome place to work, now all they want do is cut your hours and put more work on you at the same time. Upper management is the problem, our managers are hard workers and try to accommodate you but upper management doesn’t care about the people here, they only go by what they see on a computer and not feedback from its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers in the Fort Worth area are a bit racist with their training. The red head guy mainly. He likes to make racists comments and then look for someone in the class to agree with him. Before I took the class someone from Austin already had a complaint against him but you know how that works out. The person complaining ends up having the focus turned to him and his work ethic. I think the red headed guy retired but he was still awful.
Kontra érvek
Get those packages delivered- no exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is good to work as a team and it made to much about my job.Ability to work under pressure, Ability to work with little or no supervision. Eagerness to learn, Proactive, Good decision maker, Good problem solver.
Free mechanical mentainance.
Free medical care (HMO).
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit ,pay could be better, management make the job more difficult than it actually is, work environment can me toxic but if you just go in and go your job and get out you should be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re not to there liking they will use you until you quit on your own. The working conditions are terrible trucks have no air conditioning in the summer and no heating in the winter the company is not unionized so the upper management dose what they please and there’s no one to protect you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex Express as a courier for about 2.5 yrs. The pay and benefits were good. Advancement opportunities to become full time will come. Just stay patient and keep bidding on routes. My location was pretty cool.. A lot of old heads worked there for 20+ years. SUPER physical job. Highly physical job. A lot of people popped pain pills like candy. A good amount of them also had hip and knee replacements. I started to feel the effects after about a yr. Have to work in ALL types of elemebts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for at first, you can advance but I got no support. Management really sucks! Best part of working there was you basically were on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a pleasant work experience, hours are good, job itself a good pace and busy through the shift. Co workers helped out a lot with new employees, and very understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior staff is very bad behavior all staff are abused language in office no timing in office very bad culture in office some staff is drink alcohol in office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired as a part time driver 6:30 am -12:30 pm. I never worked those hours nor did I ever drive anything other then my own car. Orientation lady wanted me to join her Facebook group on fasting I am overweight so I guess she thought fasting is what I needed. Was probably discrimination. Just a pitiful experience and I truly wished it would have been better I definitely wanted to be a part of Fedex It could of been just the location I was hired into.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat you fine most of the time except when they don't. That is why I'm looking for extra work right now. It's organized chaos at the best of times as an operation but easy to navigate.