Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

Munkakör megnevezése
Courier963 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
963 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consists of getting equipment, loading trucks, scanning packages, customer service and problem solving for the client with tight time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the day is dealing with your clients... most are actually very good to work with. Management is trained well, but under great pressure, which is understandable. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas rush... incredibly intense.
Pro érvek
Room for growth professionally, training is good
Delivering during the Christmas season
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit ,pay could be better, management make the job more difficult than it actually is, work environment can me toxic but if you just go in and go your job and get out you should be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re not to there liking they will use you until you quit on your own. The working conditions are terrible trucks have no air conditioning in the summer and no heating in the winter the company is not unionized so the upper management dose what they please and there’s no one to protect you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex Express as a courier for about 2.5 yrs. The pay and benefits were good. Advancement opportunities to become full time will come. Just stay patient and keep bidding on routes. My location was pretty cool.. A lot of old heads worked there for 20+ years. SUPER physical job. Highly physical job. A lot of people popped pain pills like candy. A good amount of them also had hip and knee replacements. I started to feel the effects after about a yr. Have to work in ALL types of elemebts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for at first, you can advance but I got no support. Management really sucks! Best part of working there was you basically were on your own.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a pleasant work experience, hours are good, job itself a good pace and busy through the shift.
Co workers helped out a lot with new employees, and very understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior staff is very bad behavior all staff are abused language in office no timing in office very bad culture in office some staff is drink alcohol in office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired as a part time driver 6:30 am -12:30 pm. I never worked those hours nor did I ever drive anything other then my own car. Orientation lady wanted me to join her Facebook group on fasting I am overweight so I guess she thought fasting is what I needed. Was probably discrimination. Just a pitiful experience and I truly wished it would have been better I definitely wanted to be a part of Fedex It could of been just the location I was hired into.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat you fine most of the time except when they don't. That is why I'm looking for extra work right now. It's organized chaos at the best of times as an operation but easy to navigate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits, work atmosphere, and understanding of daily work expectations. Team environment, company values and ethics set a high expectation to excel at employee retention trough support.
Great Medical Benefits, Vacation Pay and flexibility
High Stress & long hours during holidays seasons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fedex was enjoyable as there was always work to keep yourself busy and my cooworkers were pleasant to be around. The hours were consistent, but the workload increased dramatically during holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay and benefits decent for job requirements. Work till you drop attitude towards drivers. Problem focused management. Little positive feedback. Get to be outside all day and plenty of exercise is a positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great experience but unfortunately it is hard to get full time unless you have seniority/a lot of time with the company. Other than that it wasn't so bad.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some stress, but FedEx helps you do your job,they supply everything you need to succeed, good work environment, people very friendly, good career, good management, good vacations, great pay
Pro érvek
Good pay, good vacations, good working place
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and delivering packages.Able to get to work at a time suitable for you. Management varies Fed Ex is contract owned. Hardest part of the job is dealing with heavy packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a job for the soft at heart. It requires lifting, walking, driving all day, sweating in the summer and being cold in the winter. However, if you like to be unsupervised, it is a great job Eventually you will make more money and accrue more vacation time..
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my 7 years there, I saw it change fro the FedEx people remember to a company that was more concerned with shareholder value and meeting metrics than customer satisfaction and employee happiness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked here for about a year and the hours were very inconsistent. They hire you for a full position but it doesn’t even guarantee you 40 hours a week. To get benefits takes a while, and no over time. So you have to bills to pay, this isn’t the job where you’ll be making the most money. If you want to wait 3 months for benefits to hit then it’s the job for you. In my opinion not even worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex does not put it's employees first. Your safety is not their first priority even though they say it is. Overall you must look out for your self because management won't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a job but they recently changed the pay raise instead of a step raise of a dollar you’re only getting a 2% raise each year, they also start you off at 18$ an hour, it was good for a bit but I’m over it currently looking for a new job, I work to hard for 18$ an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is in general an excellent employer. Good benefit package and job security. The customers are always a pleasure to interact with. You really learn to schedule your time
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés