Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Consultant75 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depended on your management staff. Some of my coworkers were were great. My assistant were great but again it all depended on the manager that you had. My first experience with my first manager was like a nightmare on Elm street. The staff didn't want to train me. I went through a lot of ugly things. . Everyone quit, I was stuck with the manager she was horrible., but I hung in their until smaupper
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work with, although you have to be willing to work quickly and learn on the go. You will not always have an option to learn at a slow-pace. If you are easily intimidated by a lot of work, this job would not be right for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each customer had a unique experience each time they visited the store. Some needed projects printed and others needed packages shipped off. Every day was a new day with a new experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a unfriendly unsupportive uncaring and clickish ..................,.................. All about the manager and his bonus and yearly trip. Taking away from the regular people in order to get the big collect on the big Corp deals
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
'Fantastic environment to work with great people!!'
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee

The good things

I really loved working! It was something I enjoyed so much, interacting with various types of people and helping. I actually really miss...

The challenges

The commute! But that was completely circumstantial to me personally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fair, listen to you , training very good friendly people easy going , fair pay and hours, managers very nice,gave good hours and tried to offer more hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company sucks all the managers are on each other side because they all have some type of personal relationship with each other they fire people for dumb stuff and don’t give second chances the store manager #3610 sells drugs out his office
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do believe FedEx is a good company to work for, but I also believe that it would be a much better company if it made sure that all of it's employees were adequately trained for the pring and production part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has it's flaws but overall a decent place to work. They took good care of me when I was injured on the job. Some parts of the job are fast paced because of shipping deadlines but I was prepped well where I was working
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is there is so much to learn and know training. Training is based on placement with various team members some members are pleasant and actually are patient enough to train you , however, mostly you watch while nothing is explained so to get adequate training has been a challenge.
Flexability
Kontra érvek
poor pay and poor training for new hires
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The stores are entirely dependent on your manager as the company culture is instilled everywhere its just a matter of how much it is followed. The stores are very individual from one another so you can easily get totally different experiences from going to and from different stores.
The employees aren't made to feel appreciated and are over-worked with limited overlap between co-workers.
lifemart
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training was sub-par and then you are basically thrown into the job to work alone. Customers have no patience or understand that you are new and will get frustrated with you very easily.
Manager
No help
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good company that takes care of their employees when it comes to vacation. In terms of paying, they are cheap even though they are a big corporation. Other than that FedEx gives you the expertise in terms of sales and creating orders by using a software easy to learn if you get the right mentor.
Good Managers and workers
Kontra érvek
Too many things to do and always increasing items to do but same pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for however they don't encourage advancement to higher positions with greater pay and an opportunity to plan for retirement one day.
Pro érvek
They provide a positive atmosphere and great management to work for.
Kontra érvek
I have wanted to advance and even to make more money. This is not recognized or encouraged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming and patient with your training good pay raises and great environment and colleagues also great learning experiences that help in other places.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At FedEx Office there are many daily tasks. The daily tasks include printing basic copies to printing oversize files, like blueprints. A typical day at work consists of printing material for customers and packing gifts or returns for a shipment that you will process and create a label for.
dental, health, vision, 401k, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a great place to work at. Very fast pace and exciting. Great team environment. Learned great team work skills and time management skills. Expectations were clear and they always got done. Management was great and would always talk to you if you had any issues. The hardest part of my job was also my most enjoyable part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working with the FedEx IT team - committed to making projects work. Aggressive management team committed to getting new business and retaining current customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am currently work with the FEDEX Office side of the company. Great company to work for and I plan on transitioning to the Express side to be a pilot
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job is for the young at heart whos willing to learn. Lots of mental and physical stress. Production work is always challenging. Pay is pretty good.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
You cant never have your break quietly. Always someone there talking around you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for. Left due to management issues. Transferred my original district manager to a different district. Which moved my general manager to the same location. Resulting in hiring a completely new person which totally changed my outlook on the company.