Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Consultant13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
Balnced life
Fedex was a great place to work at. Very fast pace and exciting. Great team environment. Learned great team work skills and time management skills. Expectations were clear and they always got done. Management was great and would always talk to you if you had any issues. The hardest part of my job was also my most enjoyable part.
Dynamic company
I truly enjoyed working with the FedEx IT team - committed to making projects work. Aggressive management team committed to getting new business and retaining current customers.
Looking for good opportunities in Test Automation UFT QTP
Its a good place to work. work culture is better than any other organizations.Having good experience in Test Automation area . Tools used are UFT,QTP,QC,Winrunner,VSS
Draining!
It can be overwhelming at times. There's so much you have to learn and know and be trained on and sometimes it seems like you'll never learn it all. However, my biggest gripe comes from the fact that the scheduling is not only random at times but also uneven. There should be at least two people closing the store every night but there are nights when there's only one person working. Also some days almost all of the staff is there in the mornings but by time our rush hits, (usually 4-6 pm) there's only two people left that has to deal with that when there could easily be a third person helping with that. The customers swear they know your job better than you and some constantly mistake us for UPS despite there being a big 'FEDEX OFFICE' sign on our building, also no brown and beige colors either. There seems to be a big disconnect between what customer service thinks we at the retail portion of the company can do vs. what we can actually do. There's no real life and work balance because you're spending all day at work and by time the store closes, it's too late to do anything. Also the system we use to clock in/out with is incredibly slow and can/will make you late even if you're on time.

Now, some stores are smaller than the one I work at so it won't be as busy or draining. However, the benefits are amazing and so are the discounts. Some customers do treat us to some Starbucks or buy us a soda or a snack as a tip because we aren't supposed to accept cash gifts so that's always good.
Benefits, Manager treats us to lunch, Discounts
Customers, Overwhelming, Scheduling, Workload
Great
Great experience. I have learned a great deal of patients . It help you grow. I started there young and grew from the experience great people to work with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
fast paced
hard to work when printers are always breaking down. Lots of issues with pass down information. Crew is good and management is easy to approach and speak with
Good For Entry level
The job was good for entry level people. If you are looking to get experience at a first job, FedEx is where it is at. Comprehensive training and on the job hands on, you learn a lot about different types of industries.
Pro érvek
Steady working hours, overtime always available.
Can be stressful
5,0
fun work place
very good work place but compensation and hourly wage is not the best they could pay more for the work that is done. managment is good and training is good
discount
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be better but this is the state we are in
FedEx started out wonderful for me but quickly turned into something I wouldnt want to go back to. From the rude customers who had accounts with us to the management who in my opinion need more training. All in All it comes to management and I think they all need more time to grow and more training. They have a knack for laughing in your face and then going behind your back and stabbing you. Its not worth it. If you somehow come across a manager who is good stay with them because it can be way worse.
Location was nice
Kontra érvek
Management is terrible, Account holding customers are terrible.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Company to work for.
process packages. assist customers with other services that are offered like faxing, printing, and making copies. Giving some customers computer support if needed .Handling large amounts of money.
Lots of potential, mismanaged
I enjoyed my job, but I was not kept busy enough. The place was mismanaged and there was no guidance, which left no room for advancement. I quickly outgrew my position and became bored. I most enjoyed one of my coworkers, we worked together brilliantly. If he wasn't at work, I preferred to work alone. Another co-worker, who wasn't the manager, mostly ran the place. They allowed the drama of their personal life to infiltrate our work place. The manager allowed this to effect other workers with no recourse.
freedom
no guidance
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's Not a good place to work if you are looking to further your career
I Would want to encourage any one to work there. Did learn anything. Co-workers are great. Management show favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and creative place to work
Shipping
Printing

Customer Service

Fast paced

Friendly environment

creative artistic and marketing ideas
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés