Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Baggage Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Baggage Handler133 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
133 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 334 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad to start out at but not my cup of tea.
I enjoyed my position as a ramp agent. However, management really sucks at IAD. A lot of micromanaging, favoritism was a constant thing there. I'd go back if it was under different management.
Best ever
Good company to work for if you want to work part time.Also if you like to work outside I’m all kinds of weather.Loading planes and driving tugs was fun for me.
Hours
Pay
Family member past away
The company didn't stand behind me when my wife passed away. They only gave me 10 days of grieving. It really broke my heart that I wasn't given more support after her passing.
FedEx
I was responsible for the oversight of employees with loading cargo. I also was assisting the team with loading the planes with cargo and a timely fashion.
Great work place.
Fedex is a great start up job for young adults that was to make great progress in a Fortune 500 company. But not to be bashful you have to be on high alert when working in the Hub.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is ran on a schedule!
Trucks and planes with freight have a schedule to follow. Therefor the warehouse members are always working at a prompt pace to play beat the clock. Because everything runs on a tight schedule, people are expected to be at work on time and not call out every day.
Friendly place, good overtime
By the time I worked, I was able to move up and progress, and also they helped me study. I am very grateful for all that FedEx offered to me. I'm retired to start my own business, otherwise I would have continued on FedEx
Na
There is an AM and PM Shift, part time and full time employees, they offer 401k, sick pay, vacations, medical, dental and vision insurance. There is internal advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good for college students and a second job
Fast paced. Will give you all training and very important to follow the rules of that training. You can fire yourself by not showing up for work. good benefits for a part-time worker.
Fast paced
Very competitive and fast paced and a great place to work with advancement and different positions.Should never make a person feel that his job is more important than his or her family.
Pay
Not professional bosses
Enthusiastic, full of energy
FedEx is a great company, excellent team and benefits. I have the wonderful opportunity of working with excellent people. A wonderful team, enthusiastic and energetic. I thanks all the opportunities I had in this excellent company.
Excellent benefits
Weather
great work environment
Working in the weather was not a preferable work environment.
I learned a lot by working on big machinery.

Forced me to learn better confrontational skills.
cafeteria
weather
Great company
Full benefits as part-time employee. Great people to work with, no complaints about management. May take time to get full-time status, it was the reason that I had to leave.
Fast paced, enjoyable
Difficult to get full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re not interested in moving quickly, this is not the place for you. Worked in Aircraft ops for 25 year. Fast pace, interesting, physical with the opportunity to contribute to the operation. Great place for women not suited to an office atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Wage increases based on performance, benefits, employment advancement
Your have to WORK!
Fast and physical
Great benefits and pay. Work schedule can be different due to weather and other circumstances. Must work in hot and cold enviroment. Good chances to advance. Company provided uniforms and training.
Pay, Benefits
Woking in inclement weather
Rating the culture at Fed - Ex
Fed - Ex Is A Fast Paced Work Enviorment With A strong Preferance Placed On Teamwork. The Culture at Fed - Ex Is Designed to Build Character and focus on Your Strengths.
Good Benefits, Strong Culture
Short Breaks
Great
Great company to work for. Very diverse company with great opportunities for career advancement within. Locations worldwide, so many opportunities anywhere across the country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great company for a young kid going to school but unwilling to make employees full time despite them working over full time hours
I loved Fedex but I need something full time and fedex short sorts allow them to keep employees like me part time despite working 50 hours a week a lot of weeks.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Quick paced
Overall not the worst place to work. Fast paced and it's definitely a workout. Only problem is that if you're a good worker they expect you to pick up everyone else's slack
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safety is a very important while working at fed ex
Fed ex is a great company to work for. They are a forever growing company and offer opportunity to move up the managers are respectful and does a great job on keeping there work group in formed
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has good benefits and get paid weekly
I felt that the more dependable you are, they require more of you and not let the other employees on your level pull their weight in work. Managers need to talk to employers in a respectable manner. Better communication is always needed. They say you can take a break, but really fuss when you take it.
benefits, pay
Kontra érvek
not actual scheduled breaks for employers in leadership positions
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés