Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Baggage Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my position as a ramp agent. However, management really sucks at IAD. A lot of micromanaging, favoritism was a constant thing there. I'd go back if it was under different management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full time work is an anomaly. Use part timers to work 50 hrs plus seasonally then cut them to 17.5 when they are done using them Abuse of employees, split shifts, drafts, retaliation if you don’t report to work with a phone call. Management uses leads to do their work while getting rewards for it. Benefits are ok. Hrs scheduled are just below the minimums to even receive them. Not flexible at all with family life or extra activities. Horrible hours. Early morning or late at night. Unsafe work environment - jet fuel exposure, deice fluid, chemicals, carbon monoxide, treacherous conditions, snow, ice, heat
None.
Kontra érvek
Many .. shift work, schedule, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for if you want to work part time.Also if you like to work outside I’m all kinds of weather.Loading planes and driving tugs was fun for me.
Hours
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company didn't stand behind me when my wife passed away. They only gave me 10 days of grieving. It really broke my heart that I wasn't given more support after her passing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for the oversight of employees with loading cargo. I also was assisting the team with loading the planes with cargo and a timely fashion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great start up job for young adults that was to make great progress in a Fortune 500 company. But not to be bashful you have to be on high alert when working in the Hub.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trucks and planes with freight have a schedule to follow. Therefor the warehouse members are always working at a prompt pace to play beat the clock. Because everything runs on a tight schedule, people are expected to be at work on time and not call out every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
By the time I worked, I was able to move up and progress, and also they helped me study. I am very grateful for all that FedEx offered to me. I'm retired to start my own business, otherwise I would have continued on FedEx
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is an AM and PM Shift, part time and full time employees, they offer 401k, sick pay, vacations, medical, dental and vision insurance. There is internal advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced. Will give you all training and very important to follow the rules of that training. You can fire yourself by not showing up for work. good benefits for a part-time worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive and fast paced and a great place to work with advancement and different positions.Should never make a person feel that his job is more important than his or her family.
Pay
Not professional bosses
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company, excellent team and benefits. I have the wonderful opportunity of working with excellent people. A wonderful team, enthusiastic and energetic. I thanks all the opportunities I had in this excellent company.
Excellent benefits
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the weather was not a preferable work environment. I learned a lot by working on big machinery. Forced me to learn better confrontational skills.
cafeteria
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full benefits as part-time employee. Great people to work with, no complaints about management. May take time to get full-time status, it was the reason that I had to leave.
Fast paced, enjoyable
Difficult to get full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re not interested in moving quickly, this is not the place for you. Worked in Aircraft ops for 25 year. Fast pace, interesting, physical with the opportunity to contribute to the operation. Great place for women not suited to an office atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Wage increases based on performance, benefits, employment advancement
Your have to WORK!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and pay. Work schedule can be different due to weather and other circumstances. Must work in hot and cold enviroment. Good chances to advance. Company provided uniforms and training.
Pay, Benefits
Woking in inclement weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed - Ex Is A Fast Paced Work Enviorment With A strong Preferance Placed On Teamwork. The Culture at Fed - Ex Is Designed to Build Character and focus on Your Strengths.
Good Benefits, Strong Culture
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Very diverse company with great opportunities for career advancement within. Locations worldwide, so many opportunities anywhere across the country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Fedex but I need something full time and fedex short sorts allow them to keep employees like me part time despite working 50 hours a week a lot of weeks.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not the worst place to work. Fast paced and it's definitely a workout. Only problem is that if you're a good worker they expect you to pick up everyone else's slack
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex is a great company to work for. They are a forever growing company and offer opportunity to move up the managers are respectful and does a great job on keeping there work group in formed