Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Assistant Manager46 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 375 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company the cycle of management is always changing and at every change each person wanted to choose which policies to enforce. This gave a lot of inconsistency and really effects moral, no matter what accomplishments are achieved it is always overshadowed by something you 'did wrong'.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love everything about the job and employees. Everything was good worked there from managers to administrative staff everybody got along with everything around them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and opportunities for growth within the company. You get the opportunity to meet new people everyday which is good for networking and attracting more customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like this company. From your first day on the job you feel valued. Fedex invests in its employees throughout your tenure. My employee experience was outstanding.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services is by far the best company I've ever worked for, and I'm incredibly sad to leave. I started as a Manager Administrative Assistant assisting in Operations, I then worked with our Senior Engineer to help develop SOPs, and from there I was promoted to work as the On-site Recruiter, working directly under Senior Management. All of the offices I've worked in have been incredible, the people and the culture are by far the best I've ever seen. There's upward mobility and lots of ways to learn and grow within the company.

All of the Senior Managers I've worked with are incredible, and the entire work culture is very healthy and happy. I love my coworkers, and I feel passionate about our goals and mission.
Pro érvek
PSP Culture, Wonderful benefits, Upward mobility, Travel benefits, PTO, Understanding Management, Competitive Pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Fed ex ground is not a career.You work for an independent contract long days salaried based no health insurance average 50 to 60 hours per week carting heavy boxes that say 2 man lift over 100 pounds and they expect you to bring it upstairs to customers.So do the math if youare making 40000.00 per year you are really working for 14 to 16 dollars per hour no benefits and back breaking work for drivers which could lead to fatigue,health issues,physical body damage to yourself.It's a make money by the stop company rather than an employee safe driving job
No health insurance 401k no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
outstanding team, great team member, management was very reliable, communication was flowing. one of the best company to work. It was very proactive and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training is not consistent with the company. There is alot of layers in this position that are not covered specifically in the training process. Benefits are amazing.
Maintain company standards.
Responsible for diail cash deposits

Oversee project quality

Scheduling the evening shift

Training new associates on equipment
WAS FAST PACE
NOT ENOUGH PAY FOR AMOUNT OF WORK
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely low pay for what was expected. Inadequate staffing, especially evenings and weekends. Managers encouraged by DMs to 'delegate' every aspect of their job; they end up leaving early every day while everyone else, particularly the AMs, are EXPECTED to do all the administrative tasks while working alone on a shift and doing all the production work required by customers. And then are criticized for having overtime. You can't make ends meet unless there are 2 incomes to a household. A lot of people have to take on second jobs in order to surrvive. Advancement opportunities are few unless you're willing/able to relocate. Think long and hard before taking a job here!
Pro érvek
Shipping discount is great.
Extremely low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager's are completely lost when it comes to understanding the needs of current employee's. There are times where managers lack compassion and corporate seem to be disconnected.
Great benefits/compensation
High turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really hated this job. I was always expected to do more even though the right materials needed to do my job were NEVER provided. I was SO happy to leave that I jumped ship as soon as the opportunity presented itself.
NONE
the entire job culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I worked at the manager had no management or people skills. It was a very stressful and angry atmosphere. The pay was not comparable to the job expected. There is no training, you have to learn the job by yourself. Schedules are changed constantly and employees are sent to other stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked for FedEx Office for over 10+ years, I can say that it is a great place to work while building for your future. Most store have flexible hours and you can learn so much while working there. The contacts made with coworkers and clients can help you build a foundation that can help in any career you choose.
Promotions opportunities are plenty but the higher you promote the less balance of life and work. Managers work long hours and have too much pressure put on them.
Flexible hours good benefits
Kontra érvek
Promotions not worth the added pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked the sales floor as well as the production machines in the back. Handled fedex shipping as well as overseeing customer projects. The management staff was fair and the coworkers easy to work with.
Great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Having to work multiple departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for an independent contractor who owned FedEx routes, which was great but it we would always have problems dealing with FedEx's own employees who worked at the station. One day they could be very helpful while other days they would be useless and make the day feel a lot longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at FedEx was normal work day, I learn how to deal with irate customer, keep them calm and getting the job done in an profession matter of time. the hardest part of my job was dealing
with my co worker not doing their job. most enjoyable part working for FedEx was being comfortable in my work space allowing me to get the job done.
long breaks
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're responsible for production, shipping, and self service. Tenured employees take advantage of hard working new hires by leaving them with larger work loads that could be done during their shifts. Management is consistent, insightful, and patient. The stores are understaffed so more than often you end up covering other stores and working extended hours. The pay is really good. The work is tedious sometimes but very easy for the most part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for and was looking to stay with the company for a longer relationship. Advancement was hard in the beginning because of the low turn over in my area but once the positions were available the training and positions were made available to me so I could grow within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company grew at an alarming rate that was hard to keep up with, but we did. Seemed to be on top of employee hours and maximizing productivity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day at work looking at the day before results and sharing that information with my team. From there, it just depends on what's going on that week, we might have an audit to do one day or inventory counts. Also, running the production line and helping customers at the counter. I've learned a lot about how to better myself as a leader, how to coach the different personality types of people and got a more in depth knowledge of computer skills. The environment at FedEx is extremely well rounded. It's structured, with rules and guidelines but at the same token you are able to have fun and be yourself with your coworkers and customers. The hardest part is definitely coming from a mostly food service job background and having to work with computers in a lot of detail was very hard for me, but once I overcame that aspect of it, the whole job was easier. The most enjoyable would be the customers and coworkers. I get to work with such awesome, out-going, knowledge coworkers, as well as the customers. I have learned about myself as a leader from everyone I have come in contact with at FedEx.
Pro érvek
Fun environment, many things to learn
Kontra érvek
Long hours, burns me out