Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it is a really good job. Good pay, good hours. Internal employee relationships are not the best, definitely room for improvement. Basically get from the company whatever you put into the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated poorly and called names by management. The case load was over 100 a day and I wants paid nearly enough. They gave paid vacation but never was able to use it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not look out for their employees that are for the company. The pay is unfair and there is no room for advancement. Favoritism is very high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training they dont care if you fall down says thats how you learn instead of showing the right way. Confidentialiaty is out the window with this company as far as personal issues , understaff and sometimes other team members feel the need to think they are more superior than you or the team lead that need to milcro manage or some get to constantly come in late with no repercussions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could not care less about their employees Poorly managed Fedex trade networks is a sinking ship . Extremely under staffed , highly disorganized . Very low morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive pay, fast paced work environment. Good opportunity for further advances. Lots of on job training for what role you'll be working. The dock is open so keep that in mind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has to be the best company to work for. The management team respect employees and their work life balance. Employees understand the need of the customer and deliver on the purple promise.
Pay, benefits work environment
Possible long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and awsome work life balance but pays you less. There are good learning opportunities but management is more conservative and lacks behind in taking risks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always have to pay attention to all the small details when working on routes even the smallest detail that gets left out might be a big problem. Scheduling meetings and always being on time was always a big plus.
Pro érvek
working as a team got the job done
Kontra érvek
meetings got in the way of work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work can be very challenging some days, and some days its goes vey smoothly. Ive learned the pros and cons on how to control and make sure all freight and product gets out in a timely and safely matter. Management is well structured. Workplace is very diverse no discrimonation is allowed in the field of work. It is against the policy. Hardest part of the job is when everyone is on the walkie talkie all at once having a disagreement and cannot come to the proper solution of a matter at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is beating the time of sort going down and clocking out!
Pro érvek
food cafe, health insurance, full benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks, confrontations with fellow employees, damaged product
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day may include completing reports, meeting internal inquiries, undertaking projects. Very thorough training and support available to develop your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a great place to work for. I appreciate the training and skills I have learned from the company. Working with fedex was like family. You are with them 8 hours a day. The hardest part of leaving fedex was leaving your co-workers. We had a nice lunch area outside to eat in the summer. On certain holidays, we were able to bring in foods to celabrate what ever holiday it was.
company lunches
no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is fantastic, people are collaborative, but resources are thin and can make completing your job difficult at times. Hours can be quite long, but overall - fantastic place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The level of nepotism is outrageous everyone that works there is family or a close friend to the family, there is absolutely no privacy or professionalism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good balance of Personal and work life. Friendly management and supervisors and lead. Nice team to work with. Got opportunity to learn new technologies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to intern for a semester. Everyone I worked with was nice and knowledgeable, and went out of their way to help me. The office campus was also nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to explore a lot, as an intern. The pay is good however the work depends from team to team. Depending on the team you are working in you can get a good or a modest project. Good experience though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a place where it is easy to make friends, but everyone is prepared to work. I leared many things such as working as a team, communication skills, and multitasking. The culture was very good. We were to always deliver the best of ourselves. The hardest part of the job was when the workflow was overpowering, but still it was very managable. The most enjoyable part of the job was definately the people. Very supportive and helpfull around the clock.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working there but opportunity to advance is very slow. management is very old fashioned. a lot of work, little pay. benefits are ok. bonuses are not. worked with a lot of older people. learned a lot. flexibility was good. its a great place to work if you are not looking to progress.
free cake every month
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional environment with good benefits and pay. Some key points to employment are 401k matching, education benefits, in house training and overall job security that make FedEx a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day on 3rd shift is a night of cycle counting. I have a team of 6people. We must have at least two counts to complete a cycle count. I'm also responsible for putting up stock that has been found out of location. Our Management is awesome. My co-workers are great! The hardest part of my job is preventing to create cycle counts. I enjoy working @ Fed Ex Supply Chain I have learned so much about inventory.
we eat out every friday
Kontra érvek
The benifits for the family are great