Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Associate

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-A typical day involves me trying to get my work done in an oftentimes fast paced and stressful shipping environment where time is always of the essence. -As far as management goes there are only two or three higher ups that can be trusted. The others will lie to your face and won't think twice about it. -Most enjoyable part is the full benefits provided by the company.
Pro érvek
Full benefits (health, 401k, paid vacation and holidays). Descent pay.
Untrustworthy management.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for FedEx for over 8 years and I wish I left sooner. Maybe I just had managers. The first few years weren't too bad. But I tried numerous times to advance in the company and I was always passed up. I was always told "you were our second choice". In reality they would rather promote within their own stations. Pay raises were about 20 cents a year and I am dead serious on that! If your a woman stay away unless you like to get harassed from the drivers you work with. Only managers get bonuses for the work of the clerical staff. I got a flimsy drawstring FedEx back pack (which they got for about $5 on the company website) for Christmas. That went straight into the garbage. Overall I would recommend to NOT work here unless you're the type of person who loves to do meaningless work for mediocre pay and doesn't want to go away in life.
Kontra érvek
Management is horrible, lack of promotions and raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was great. The benefits were good, also included for part time employees. I loved the people I worked with. Although it could get a little hectic during the holidays, it was still a great company to work for.
Paid Holidays and weekends off
long hours in December
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a package handler working 4 hours a day. Usually a lot of work, but I always managed to get it done by days end. Management was always friendly and respectful and brought lunch to the package handlers and I. The hardest part of the job to me was trying to find ways to stay on the clock, by always offering my help to my managers lol The most enjoyable part of my day was leaving work feeling like iv done something productive with my time. Also to note I retrieved Employee of the Month my first month working there, and was promoted to an Administrative Associate within my first year working there. Great Company.
fast work environment
Not enough breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours and a lot of room for advancement within this company
loved my job
physical draining
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run driver routes and prepare make address correction to mislabeled packages. Some times there can be over 200 corrections to make before the sort crew come in to work. I utilized internet searches to locate businesses and may some times provide a map for the driver to successfully deliver the packages. My co-workers are team oriented. Often you may have to lift a package or to move one and would need assistance to do so. It is fast paced and you have to keep up. Safety is big at FedEx. The hardest part of the job is getting up to be at work at 12 midnight or 3 am. Everyone enjoys the perks of company providing breakfast or a quick cookout right before you leave in the morning. The benefits are great and they have a great retirement / pension plan. I would work there again in a heartbeat.
Pro érvek
Great pension plan, free food, company sponsored outings.
Kontra érvek
Your have to get up early and keep up with the fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a rewarding position, employees not treated with respect. Benefits are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's only enjoyable if you like what you do and a day at work can only be typical if you set it that way. I enjoy my stay at FedEx as the administrator in the Check-In office. Whether I'm setting plans, running and gathering reports, or performing data entry analytically- it's really rewarding. Not just because my tasks gives me the work experiences to better prepare myself for other positions but to know that I serve my superiors and fellow FedEx drivers by getting their days going from beginning to the end. My supportive role is not crucial but at times it can be.
Pro érvek
great work ethics and an influential matrix manger
Kontra érvek
the station where i work is rather small, so promotion is rare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn something new everyday in this environment. Management could be a little better but overall its not bad. C.o workers get along with all of them we have good communication. Hardest part of my job is nothing to be honest if its difficult ill ask for help and get the answers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management discriminates.Prefer to leave rather than fight with management.
Pro érvek
75% off to ship to fedex employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, great employees and management. Everyone is friendly, professional and hard working. Very compassionate about what they do and everyone has excellent customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never thought I'd like clerical and office work as much as I do after working at FedEx. The customers were hostile sometimes, but that's understood. I love paperwork, data entry, answering phones, helping people, helping co workers. The benefits are great if you can get out of package handling, and into management or clerical.
Pro érvek
great pay, cheap and good insurance, plenty of vacation time, fun job
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, hard to advance, no management on night shifts
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése