Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Administrative Assistant89 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
89 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 142 értékelés megtekintése
Better than most
For most positions, there are many opportunities for growth. The company does a lot of promoting from within. They also value the work life balance for all.
Working for FEDEX Ground
When i first started i was a package handler which was a hard job. The growing company with opportunity to move around. I enjoy working with external employees as well as internal employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can only speak as a temp
I worked at Fedex only in a temp status. Great department, good people. Main complaint: nobody wants to hire permanently and pay what people are worth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for.
Good company to work for. Very structured. If I were able to secure full time hours... it would be a great place to retire. I am continuing to look for full-time hours.
Work Environment
The environment is a really cool place to work in. I love all of the workers that I interact with on a daily basis. Management has never been an issue.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Salaries are the worst
Been working more than a decade at FedEx, my salary is so low I cannot even pay my own rent. Every time we ask for a raise they always have an excuse, last raise I was given was a slap on the face. If you know somebody like a VP you will get in easy and will get paid good but if you don't know anyone don't even bother cause you wont even get an interview.
Insurance and 401K
LOW LOW Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
We did skits during the summer, had toy for tots, cook outs
I loved working at FedEx. I was very proud to tell people I worked there. I was there for 18 years & wished I could stayed longer. My Sr. Manager & VP were fun to work with.
Pro érvek
The girls I worked with, including my Sr Manager, would take long lunch, go shoe shopping & go to a thrust store out of town. We were a good group.
Great place
Great safe working environment. Growing mindset & offers many opportunities to grow with in the company op-cos in different areas. Typical work day depends on your job, typically normal working hours or shifts.
Work Place
The organization's treatment of it's employees are substandard and the environment often feels like the requirements feel harder than what is required. There is no air conditioning the indoor temperature feels like working outdoors.
Pro érvek
Free food every so often, good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
No air conditioning and improper safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Would be the fast paced environment the never leaves me with a dull moment. The job is very interesting and keeps the team on our toes providing top performance and daily learning experiences.
full Benefits
Kontra érvek
My position will not be a full time position with the company
Fast paced, fun
Relaxed work environment. No strict dress code. Lots of free company memorabilia. Payday every Friday but the checks are usually in on Thursdays. Lots of different personalities and a great company for employing the elderly.
Flexible schedule, weekly pay
Lot of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive day and very busy
Fast paced environment, busy day shift. Management is good to work with. I have learned a lot in OS&D but am very versatile in all areas. The hardest part of my job is the unsteady (hours) schedule. Never knowing if I will be on days 1 week or nights the next.
My typical day at work includes working in os&d, answering customer service calls, helping management when needed, set appointments, checking reports and helping drivers. When working nights billing, helping the dock men and scanning, driver check-in, helping customers as well.
Kontra érvek
Never knowing what hours i will be working
Fast moving
My normal day changed for the most part. The people that I worked with became more like family, then co-workers for the most part. It was a wonderful experience to have in my life. I received a lot of knowledge from the company and the people I worked with.
Awesome
I could not ask for a better place to work. The company, environment, pay and benefits are phenomenal. Both the benefits and fringe benefits. I can honestly say this job is everything I prayed for.
Love It
I loved this job and recommend it to anyone. The benefits are awesome and the work flow can be over whelming at times. My son is working there now and he also likes the job.
Excellent Benefits
Locations for job advancement
Great Place to work.
I enjoyed working at FedEx very much. My management was extremely compassionate with my personal health problems with constant doctor appointments, sick leave, and allowing flex hours where and when possible. I appreciated that so much. I unfortunately had to leave my job with my chronic back pain but I would still be there if not for that. The only thing I felt somewhat concerned with was some bias I felt against "Secretary" employees. I felt some of the management literally looked down on the Administrative employees and their jobs, almost as if they were not equal and didn't deserve bigger increases in pay. Believe me, as working in Admin for over 33 years I know that the Secretary positions are very important. They deserve a little more respect for the work that is expected and the pay that is considered. Bonuses should be a little more thought out for the lower paid employees.
Pro érvek
Integrity working for the FedEx corporation is the best. So proud.
Kontra érvek
Pay for administrative assistant positions.
Amazing work place
I enjoyed every moment and year with this Fortune 500 company. FedEx was an amazing workplace. They allowed people to receive proper training and encouraged growth.
Travel benefits.
Great company
Great company to grow with. Very fast paced enviornment. Management was very helpful whenever you needed them. Would recommend to work for the company.
Stable Company and Job
I was an Administrative assistant and I enjoyed assisting management hire the FedEx drivers and other warehouse employees. I helped with the background checks, made numerous company related phone calls, data entry, made appointments for conference meetings, and many other clerical duties assigned to me.

The hardest part of the job was probably dealing with irritate FedEx drivers or disgruntled managers, however I just did my job and made sure to do it efficiently.

The most enjoyable part of the Job was ensuring the workplace went according to schedule. If all the staff was kept up to date, all the new hires had their background checks done on time, and all my work was organized then I felt very accomplished.
Hour lunches and Paid Vacation
Stressful seasonal new hires
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team players, fun place to work.
Working as a Director's administrative assistant I would handle confidential files on employees/managers. I attended manager meetings, set up conference rooms, ordered in refreshments/food, screened phone calls, filed and made travel arrangements. I also volunteered during their 'peak' season (Christmas) to help out sorting packages.
Busy. Fun. Great Benefits
Drivers worked holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice company, where I performed interesting tasks
Fedex is a very modern, in state of the art company. I used to perform important tasks there, taking care and meeting clients' most demanding orders. For instance, checking out the customs papers matching them with the information retrieved from our systems was always a nice task to perform, besides the fact that I contacted clients at European and international level.
Fringe benefits
Sometimes, very difficult tasks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés