Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wilmington, NC22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for some extra cash or something for in between jobs its fine.
If you're looking for a part-time job to bring in some extra cash it's okay or if you just in between jobs but it's not something you can make your career. The work is very physically demanding very tiring. It tends to wear out people very quickly very few people stay longer than couple months sometimes just weeks.
Usually 4 to 6 hours
Kontra érvek
Very demanding, no breaks, long time before eligible for benefits
Fed ex ground
I scan boxes to make sure they go to the right addresses. I’m a package handler that unloads trucks. I load vans with boxes so I can the can driver ready to go when he or she clocks in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but not rocket science.
To work for Fedex you just have to be willing to put in some physical labor. Lifting lots of boxes and at times some pretty heavy ones. They are committed to in company hiring so you can start as a grunt and work your way up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at FedEX. My schedule was 4am-9am.
Loading and unloading trucks. Kept me fit. But I was taking 14 hours at Cape Fear Community College. Exhausted. Then Hurricane destroyed my apartment. I couldn't find reasonable housing. FedEX was great. No complaints. I'd love to work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful boring place to work.
would NOT recommend this to anyone with kids, mortgage and car payments. I MAYBE would recommend to a college kid with little to no responsibilities and doesn't mind dealing with the headache for a small-average paycheck.
work schedule
Kontra érvek
poor pay, poor management, no benefits/healthcare, little to no room for raise of pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Review
Awesome job to work, but job was seasonal for holiday season. Management was fair and enjoyed the individuals that I worked with on my team. Workplace is exceptional when comes to being organized.
Fast paced work environment
I would only recommend this job to those people that can handle a high paced environment. Very physical job with a lot of driving. You must organized and have great customer service skills.
Steady work
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced heavy lifting deliveries
long days but you get to work on your own and enjoy the weather while making deliveries in a specific area. all the other drivers are nice people and cooperative.
Hard work no pay
Title says it all..no benefits poor pay poor management . You wear fed ex logo but dont get any benefits as other fed ex departments
Stress free fast paced Enviroment
A typical day of work at fedex ground usually begins around 3-4 am and usually ends around 8:30-9 am. The objective of the package handler at fedex is to load or unload package vans or trailers with precision and speed. Every package must be scanned before it is loaded.
Easy job to obtain
Short Shifts
Great Work experience
FedEx had a great culture managers were excellent an so was the environment of the job. I was a driver they sowed me all of the ins an outs of routes and how to be an effective courier.
Fun place
Great place to work and the manager is a great person to work for. Working 4-8 went by real fast with the co workers, I would definitely recommend it to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a waste unless you get hours
Woke too early for not much. Management was awful. If you worked hard you werent appreciated. If you were a pendejo you would get appreciated. Waste of my life. Not all Fedex's are like this.
Fun place to work at
The hardest part of the job is the weather, the Management did a great job getting all the packages out to the right people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent in the time I have been though the hours are not consistent.
Seems like an excellent place to work pay was decent and the offered food before and after shift during the holiday rush. Though shift start time does change which is understandable because of weather and when packages arrive.
Fast Paced
A delivery driver job is very fast paced and often requires long hours of work. It is fun driving, being out on the road and meeting customers.
Very interesting job.
Wake up at 6, get there and made sure my truck was suitable in order to carry on. I would either wake up really early ,or the previous Saturday, loading the boxes on to my truck. Off I go!
Wonderful company
Fedex has excellent policy procedure and equipment. Management is very in line with all operations and if it were not for the sort hours would have been a great place to retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job after my wreck
This job allowed me a chance to work with others after my wreck. This job is usually given to individuals with disabilities. I was able to help others learn how to utilize the computer as needed.
Warehouse
We go in around 4 am. The shift holds a meeting every morning to let everybody know how much we have coming in that day. The managers hold a stretch break because the job requires fast pace movement. I learned how to work hard, fast, and very efficiently...as well as keeping everything clean. Our management was always willing to help out especially when you get backed up on the belt and all the boxes that are assigned to you are coming down at once. The biggest reason I enjoyed my job is because of my co-workers...always kept the workplace enjoyable and fun. Honestly, the hardest part of the job sometimes was waking up in the morning.But once you got used to it...you'd be fine. I've learned a lot from this company and I enjoyed everything.
Pro érvek
co-workers, free breakfast every now and then, benefits, paid vacation...and company activities (bowling, paintball)
Kontra érvek
sometimes the amount of packages you were assigned
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job really wasn't bad, they just didnt have enough hours
You will get a great workout through out the day, especially when they start hiring lazy folks. The hardest part of your job is when you have folks working there that has 2 jobs. They seem to keep them to me. They be late usually and have excuses not to work. I enjoyed my job at first until my supervisor wife had twins and he had to leave. Then my hours got cut back and my checks were 80.00 a week. When my hours got cut and stayed cut for months i almost beg my boss to let me go.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés