FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Whittier, CA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced. Not enough hours.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, június 13.
Part time. Not enough hours. Not much to the job. The managers are there for you and do push you to complete your assignments in a timely manor. Part time job with health insurance.
Health insurance, 401K
Not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Service Center Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2017, december 17.
It a very fast paced environment but they really do focus on the importance of teamwork. They also value and treart everyone wiht respect in the workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Ok working place.
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2017, július 17.
Its fast paced and hard labor. The hardest part would be the loading and unloading of the trucks. The pay could be way tter if they didnt opt to cheat out miles.
1,0
I enjoyed my job
Truck driver class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier California2017, május 22.
FedEx is it very aggressive performance job oriented corporation requires workers to work beyond their ability at times very difficult to work with management
Very good benefits
Kontra érvek
Very hostile environment towards political opponents
What I've learned
Driver Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2017, április 25.
I've learned my pursue to my CDL and loving the truck driving business. Customer service is the most detailed information when dealing with customers personal items.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
Leadership Development, Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, október 25.
Long hours, rewarding work, great environment. Many different ways to grow in FedEx Freight and the other FedEx Operating Companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Best place to work
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, október 13.
Its a very fast paced environment. Other then that if you're doing your work safely,accurately, and on time you won't have a problem. Other then that the supervisors are great, as well as the rest of your workers. Everyone is really kind and open with each other. The people and the job is what motivates you to stay and become part the FedEx family.
Pro érvek
Pool table, snacks, coffee, great people
Very fast paced enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postives work place and helpful
Frieght Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, szeptember 22.
Great place to work. The environment is great helpful and very supportive. The co-workers are very informative and helpful with whatever you need and do not understand. Best part of the day learning new skills and driving a forklift.
Supportive management
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 2Jelentés
Hard Work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, május 28.
I know and understand that in life we all must work hard to get somewhere in life, and i just want an opportunity to work to show what I'm capable of. Im always ready to work, not lazy and responsible on my daily work routine. I can work with other, and i love it. For me the hardest part of the job is the protection of me and my fellow co workers, and try my best to be safe for me and everyone else. I love working security because this it the field where I've always enjoyed protecting property and i love helping people and communicating with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Established, payed well and company barbeques
CDL A Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, április 17.
Schedule rigid company, fellow workers friendly, very helpful, equipment was above average to very good and mangers were very fair.
Good pay, established company
Kontra érvek
Away from home, twelve to fifteen hour shifts and 12 hour driving time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Fast, fun work environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2014, június 4.
Physically demanding job, with much focus on attention to detail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Huge Corporate Company
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, november 4.
Good work schedule for those who want to attend school. However, some management personal make the environment hard to work in. A physical job. Paid vacations, medicare, 401k and more
Schedule
Productive workplace
Senior Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, június 25.
Work in a shipping and receiving department that's can be a physically demanding job. I specifically load freight or merchandise inside trailers and make sure they are secured and ready for transit. The shipments vary from size, shapes, and weight, so I have to figure out a way to have certain shipments to fit inside the trailers. overall a typical day at work, is to work safely which is our overall concern of working. What I learned at Fedex Freight is that, on time delivery is very crucial to us, and the time frame we have is very limited, Ive learned to work smarter and not harder and not defeating the purpose when it comes to loading. for instance if a pub trailer (which is a small trailer) is full of carpet roll materials that are laid on the floor of trailer, and I have to make 8 pallet shipments fit in there. that problem can be solved by building a deck (which is a table) to place on top of the carpets without damaging them, or the 8 pallets. Management wise is a bit difficult not everyone is eager to be cooperative however the job gets done. the co-workers have a willing attitude such as "lets get it done attitude," and I for my part have adopted that attitude. The Hardest part of the job is figuring out how to make a lot of the shipments fit inside the trailer but also making sure it is secured in the right way! The most enjoyable part of my job is that the merchandise was loaded safely and when it arrives at another terminal the employee there can unload it safely, and it will be delivered safely to a happy customer whose shipment was arrived on time!
Pro érvek
When we meet a quota of safe working we get to havea Bar.B.Q
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, some benefits for partime employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
they had a ping pong table and basketball court for us on our breaks
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, május 15.
job was easy i learned team work gets the job done as fast and as safe as possible. management was the worst. co-workers were good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
A high sress and time driven print production and shipping environment.
Lead Center Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, március 25.
A typical day at work includes coming in to start my shift and getting familar with all of the projects we have going on. The majority of my day is spent managing my team members to insure that they get dont correctly and on time. I also work on special projects for the store such as: printing and displaying in store signage, insuring that the retail floor correctly follows our planograms, managing the inflow of projects, among many other things.

Being a part of managment has made me learn that the key to having a solid team is trust. If your team can trust you they will work harder for you and as a solid unit.

Our co-workers are a well oiled machine. There is a level of trust that I worked very hard to obtain and maintain. We all get along great and any problems are dealt with in a timely manner.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that the projects get done correctly and on time. With this fast paced world everyone wants their project done now. Seeing as how I dont say no to a projct turn time it gets stressful. But we are very succesful and do what needs to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out our customers. There is nothing better than really making someones day or helping them out in a stressful situation
good health insurance
can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced team player envoriment
Forklift and Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, február 1.
a typical day at work, would to achieve our assignments we where given for that day.
Fun place
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier,Ca2013, január 15.
Typical day at work was very plesant very enjoyable.What i learned was how to drive a truck reverce to the dock ,supervice a mojor part of the dock with about 30 employees.Management was excellent and very helpfull to everyone.Co-worker very understandable ,friendly,and always thier to help you learn the system.The hardest part off the job was working out doors when it rian or when it hot.The most enjoyable part off the job was just working for this company they really take care of the employees like if they were family.
Pro érvek
they take care of thier employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place with ping pong table
Package Handler & Certified Yard Switcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2012, október 26.
its very demanding job. they want you to load at least 1000 packages it 4-6 hrs.
Pro érvek
you can wear whatever you want as long as you wear your work boots.
Kontra érvek
they dont give you much hours, you have to work 1000 hrs befor you get benefits which take 9-12 months
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great hardworking job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2012, július 23.
I started work at 3 am, usually ended around 7 am. i learned how to read, load and unload packages. The management there was friendly and always a step ahead. My co-workers made everyday enjoyable and very social. The hardest part of the job was lifting the heaviest packages into certain parts of the trucks. The most enjoyable part of this job was making new friends and getting a great workout.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
pick up and deliver packages
driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  whittier,ca2012, január 31.
good company.had to leave the company for better pay.its a very nice company.

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van