Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Valley City, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are young and the kind of person who can stand constant talking about things you would be hearing in a high school lunch room this is the place for you, not to mention it is as loud as a high school lunchroom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx prioritizes their own image in their customer's eye. They have employees undergo trainings and seminars on management and culture only to enforce selfish and unsafe practices inside the location I worked at. Workplace culture, management, and safety are constantly being changed, contradicted, and debated. Lots of trainings to help everyone on every level learn regardless if it pertains to their current position. Had a few great benefits for families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company that will challenge you and give you support to be successful. Company that is growing and has been in the top 10 companies to work for.
Pro érvek
work atmosphear is good, friendly team, good management
Kontra érvek
has times that are slow and times that you'll be busy, Christmas is busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work Is Pretty Physical. Some Days Are Tougher Than Some. Fedex Pays Fairly Decent For What You Do. Supervisors And Mangers Are Pretty Flexible. Work Hours Vary.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fast pace fun environment that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a physically demanding job that is very group oriented. It’s a blast if your with friends at the job so I’d recommend getting friends to apply as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job overall was a good bit with the exception of inconsistent work hours and pay. The least enjoyable part of the job was pay but best was the physica
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great employer with many talented employees that make it a great place to work. It offers full benefits and flexible scheduling as well as paid vacation.
Benifits
Kontra érvek
Off hours. Early mornings or late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
load and unload freight on a forklift from one trailer and take to the corresponding trailer for shipping had to secure freight and build decks for the freight it came very easy and the people there were good to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensation is something Fedex is putting more emphasis on. Overtime after 8 hrs, pension plan, profit sharing and yearly raises. They have been bringing in newer equipment and better technology to aid in job performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
you show up at the terminal, load the truck yourself, then drive to the city where your route is to deliver everything yo can on the truck. non delivered packages are very frowned upon and fedex blames drivers for bad address and closed businesses
Kontra érvek
hard work and long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty relaxed work environment considering the operation. I love my co-workers and management. Management works well with us and shows appreciation for our efforts.
Food
Christmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but I wish the FedEx give more opportunity to grow without spend lot and not been paid for some classes and have more couching from other managers and Sr managers.
Benefits are very good
Kontra érvek
The management most the time don't care about you or goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned the ability to quickly find directions, interpret Guides route, try amicably, with respect and courtesy to costumers. preparing deliveries, managing scanners and codes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed ever minute of my time and what it afforded me to do in life.
great place
great place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pick up/deliver packages in a timely manner. Operate company vehicle responsibly. Calculate most efficient route daily to make service deadlines and save time/fuel. Evaluate customer shipping needs and problem solve or team up with sales.
Pro érvek
compensation, stability, business model, independence
Kontra érvek
schedule, working conditions, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
work hard play hard company learned tons from coworker and management 7 to 30 shift. Taught me many valueable leason in life and start to a great career. I had the best and most challengeing group of people that made my typical day at work a valueable experience. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the team as I moved on
Pro érvek
paid for school and great ability to learn
nothing