FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Valley City, UT

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 195 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical, Hard, Pays Well.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, november 19.
Work Is Pretty Physical. Some Days Are Tougher Than Some. Fedex Pays Fairly Decent For What You Do. Supervisors And Mangers Are Pretty Flexible. Work Hours Vary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, november 16.
It’s a fast pace fun environment that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a physically demanding job that is very group oriented. It’s a blast if your with friends at the job so I’d recommend getting friends to apply as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed Atmosphere and fun to work at but low benefits
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, február 24.
Job overall was a good bit with the exception of inconsistent work hours and pay. The least enjoyable part of the job was pay but best was the physica
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with lots of opportunities
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, február 11.
FedEx is a great employer with many talented employees that make it a great place to work. It offers full benefits and flexible scheduling as well as paid vacation.
Pro érvek
Benifits
Kontra érvek
Off hours. Early mornings or late nights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job with great pay
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, szeptember 9.
Compensation is something Fedex is putting more emphasis on. Overtime after 8 hrs, pension plan, profit sharing and yearly raises. They have been bringing in newer equipment and better technology to aid in job performance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
basic
Route Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2017, június 8.
you show up at the terminal, load the truck yourself, then drive to the city where your route is to deliver everything yo can on the truck. non delivered packages are very frowned upon and fedex blames drivers for bad address and closed businesses
Pro érvek
none
Kontra érvek
hard work and long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun at Christmas.
Fed Ex employee/ Freelancer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2015, május 23.
Pretty relaxed work environment considering the operation. I love my co-workers and management. Management works well with us and shows appreciation for our efforts.
Pro érvek
Food
Kontra érvek
Christmas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job for Start
Aspire Manager / Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2015, március 6.
Good job but I wish the FedEx give more opportunity to grow without spend lot and not been paid for some classes and have more couching from other managers and Sr managers.
Pro érvek
Benefits are very good
Kontra érvek
The management most the time don't care about you or goals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
n/a
Driver_ Courrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2015, január 24.
I learned the ability to quickly find directions, interpret Guides route, try amicably, with respect and courtesy to costumers. preparing deliveries, managing scanners and codes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed ever minute of my time and what it afforded me to do in life.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2013, május 15.
I enjoyed ever minute of my time and what it afforded me to do in life.
Pro érvek
great place
Kontra érvek
great place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable company that strives to treat it's customers and employees well.
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2013, április 15.
Pick up/deliver packages in a timely manner. Operate company vehicle responsibly. Calculate most efficient route daily to make service deadlines and save time/fuel. Evaluate customer shipping needs and problem solve or team up with sales.
Pro érvek
compensation, stability, business model, independence
Kontra érvek
schedule, working conditions, lack of advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
incredbile company and great developement of leaders
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2012, április 17.
work hard play hard company learned tons from coworker and management 7 to 30 shift. Taught me many valueable leason in life and start to a great career. I had the best and most challengeing group of people that made my typical day at work a valueable experience. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the team as I moved on
Pro érvek
paid for school and great ability to learn
Kontra érvek
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: FedEx? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,9
21 195 értékelés alapján
57 853
46 555
34 352
21 296
11 139

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,7Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,8Bérezés/juttatások
3,6Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,5Vezetőség
3,7Céges kultúra