Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Palm Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Palm Beach, FL35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay raises were 2 percent for each year, company all about their numbers. very fast pace and unsafe practices, most co workers were great in helping each other, training is terrible,,comminication from managers to staff really bad.

co workers
no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for them for 10 yrs off. and seen it from a great company . fail in a company that management cares about there profits and not of the drivers..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really do enjoy working there I learn Something new every day of me being at work it’s a good place to work if you want to learn how to work in warehouse it has its challenges it has his good days and it has is that days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the managers that i worked for and the staff that i worked with. They were all helpful and friendly everyday that i went to work. There was never a bad day, just tired ones.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great good company to work for if like driving this is the job for you and just go out there have fun with it take it easy on you do your job
motivated work industry
friendly staff and employees

great location

great benefits

security on premises

cameras in and around building for protection
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at fedex and would recommend it to anyone. I learned and gained a lot of experienced working for fedex. Fed ex provides easy access to move up in the work place. All you have to do is work hard and show initiative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hard work, once you are able to purchase a route....... it took me over 2 years of working on the previous load line to be able to start as a driver.......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex Is a great place to start your career. A very fast paced, systematic environment. Great vibes, its usually early when we start so everyone pretty much gets right down to business. Awesome compensation. IF I had to have a CON it would be, not enough working hours.
A very cool experience
Too little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job friendly workers good staff it's for people who is fast paced hard working and very very reliable and also you need good attitude. Thank you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good job and a great environment no bad service and with great supervisors we were able to get our job done even better with ease , and mistakes and great quality
Day fast-pace environment
Very early shifts

Frustrating after few hours.

Safety

not a lot of guides

finishing a hard days work

Trying to loaded every up on time
Rest of the day off
Kontra érvek
little hours, benefit after year
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good place to work and great benefits. good management and all the coworkers are good workers. if you need benefits this is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage competing priorities daily while fostering delivery of superior customer care and services. Promoted from accounts billing to office administrator within 2 years. Met and exceeded quota for outbound calls as well as up sold to additional services Fedex provided. Organized and planned the responsibilities of the drivers on a daily basis. Managed a high call volume of inbound and outbound calls.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life was very stressful. Hard work was not rewarded. Full time and career advancement were not part of the culture. Management did not support employees which caused conflict and resentment
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a good place of work for people, the salary is bad, it works many hours for little pay, no benefits, many hours of work and a lot of stress, the prsonas keep stressed by the hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your job enjoyment is very dependent on your location and your managers. If you are in a good area you like and know well and have competent managers it is an enjoyable position. Yearly pay raises as well as a 401k and pension are very nice for longevity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work. You would get there get searched by security clock in ans get straight to work pretty much after that its an easy paced work day. Good employs manger amd business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, trying to be very quick with the things we had to do before we left the terminal. I learned that no matter what I will not always be able to make everyone happy no matter how nice I was to customers, some were still rude regardless but others were great. The hardest part of the job was accidentally forgetting 2 packages at the ware house and being an hour out and having to go back and setting myself back two hours that day. (only happened once) The most enjoyable part was getting to travel and meeting really sweet people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a package handler at FedEx, basically just unloading trucks. I enjoyed the work because it was simple and I was getting a workout at the same time.
Simple job
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for an independent contractor who owned FedEx routes, which was great but it we would always have problems dealing with FedEx's own employees who worked at the station. One day they could be very helpful while other days they would be useless and make the day feel a lot longer.