FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Palm Beach, FL

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 160 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is great to work for
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, november 25.
Enjoyed my time at fedex and would recommend it to anyone. I learned and gained a lot of experienced working for fedex. Fed ex provides easy access to move up in the work place. All you have to do is work hard and show initiative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
GROUND OWNER OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, november 14.
Good hard work, once you are able to purchase a route....... it took me over 2 years of working on the previous load line to be able to start as a driver.......
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Absolutely loved it here
Warehouse worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, október 15.
Fed Ex Is a great place to start your career. A very fast paced, systematic environment. Great vibes, its usually early when we start so everyone pretty much gets right down to business. Awesome compensation. IF I had to have a CON it would be, not enough working hours.
A very cool experience
Too little hours
Its a good job
Trunk driver assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, szeptember 25.
It's a good job friendly workers good staff it's for people who is fast paced hard working and very very reliable and also you need good attitude. Thank you
Ssnd
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, július 30.
Really good job and a great environment no bad service and with great supervisors we were able to get our job done even better with ease , and mistakes and great quality
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive and fun place
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, október 24.
its a good place to work and great benefits. good management and all the coworkers are good workers. if you need benefits this is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Office work and forklift driver
Office Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, október 19.
Manage competing priorities daily while fostering delivery of superior customer care and services. Promoted from accounts billing to office administrator within 2 years. Met and exceeded quota for outbound calls as well as up sold to additional services Fedex provided. Organized and planned the responsibilities of the drivers on a daily basis. Managed a high call volume of inbound and outbound calls.
Stressful/ no career advancement
Operations Administrator II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, március 25.
Work life was very stressful. Hard work was not rewarded. Full time and career advancement were not part of the culture. Management did not support employees which caused conflict and resentment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
nice people
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, március 22.
it is a good place of work for people, the salary is bad, it works many hours for little pay, no benefits, many hours of work and a lot of stress, the prsonas keep stressed by the hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Not a bad job
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, március 19.
Your job enjoyment is very dependent on your location and your managers. If you are in a good area you like and know well and have competent managers it is an enjoyable position. Yearly pay raises as well as a 401k and pension are very nice for longevity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nicw work place to be in a warehouse
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West palm beach2017, augusztus 31.
On a typical day at work. You would get there get searched by security clock in ans get straight to work pretty much after that its an easy paced work day. Good employs manger amd business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, things were done in a timely manner
Delivery Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, július 6.
A typical day at work, trying to be very quick with the things we had to do before we left the terminal. I learned that no matter what I will not always be able to make everyone happy no matter how nice I was to customers, some were still rude regardless but others were great. The hardest part of the job was accidentally forgetting 2 packages at the ware house and being an hour out and having to go back and setting myself back two hours that day. (only happened once) The most enjoyable part was getting to travel and meeting really sweet people.
Simple and fun
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, április 27.
I worked as a package handler at FedEx, basically just unloading trucks. I enjoyed the work because it was simple and I was getting a workout at the same time.
Simple job
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be hit or miss depending on the station.
Assistant to the Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, március 26.
I worked for an independent contractor who owned FedEx routes, which was great but it we would always have problems dealing with FedEx's own employees who worked at the station. One day they could be very helpful while other days they would be useless and make the day feel a lot longer.
Package Delivery Driver
Package Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2016, augusztus 24.
Delivered packages daily to customers. Loaded the truck each morning with packages for delivery. After the packages were delivered if there were any that needed to be picked up from residences I would pick them up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
good job
Truck Stoco (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2016, május 27.
come in put the clock in go to my truck number worm up my body with excersie. put my scannnr on check the boex tie up my shoes . talks with the supervisior. talks with co workers about upcoming projest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
typical day at work
package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2016, április 11.
it was not a good experience , would not recommend anybody to work there . FedEx has bad management., they say they will fix things but never does.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Hard work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  west palm beach, fl2015, augusztus 31.
i work in the warehouse and its very hot and kind of hard. They dont give out more than 13 hrs a week and dont really work with your schedule if you have work or school to go to early in the morning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Committed to the Purple Promise. Not just a slogan.
Sort Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2015, április 29.
Solid company for creating friends and getting back into shape. The company is truly committed to making every customer's experience outstanding. Financial responsible and holds itself accountable for results. Ideal corporation from an academic standpoint. Investors should feel highly secure in their investments . Highly diversified portfolio with the Ground, Express, Freight, and Office segments. Has become economy proof.
Pro érvek
Movement with in the company is largely based on individual performance. Golfing helps, but will not move you along.
Kontra érvek
Many hours and little to no room for errors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
What ive learn and what i did
Manger Orders and Floor Diagrams (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, szeptember 6.
A typical day at work would be loading and unloading packages onto the trucks and also scan packages. Ive learn alot such as time management and working under a time limit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van