Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wayne, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 445 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a beginner job it is great! Most of us have good experience here it is just the management that needs improvement. They give you a .25 cent raise fairly quick but we are still under $14 until the first year is up. Especially during these crazy times where we were receiving hazard pay and then stopped it after 2 months.
Co-workers are a blast
Pay, some managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was cool my first day there, even tho i had some problems adjusting to the schedule . I eventually got used to it and worked till the day was over. Overall the job is great, pay was fine .
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at FedEx was not so great I applied to the Wayne Location in NJ got an interview then hired went through orientation like everyone else. I was assigned to be a loader. At first the managers like the sort manager bought us food and all. Then as time went time they really started disrespecting everyone and yelling at everyone for no reason. I was fired after I got sick and called out during a sort even though I had a doctor's note and I was one of the hardest workers in that building, but they don't care how hard you work your just another number to them and they like to talk about how much they don't need unions because of their open door policy no they don't like unions because then they have to give breaks which they don't do or give good reasons to fire you this job is mentally and physically degrading my best advice DO NOT APPLY HERE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fun I learned a lot and gain much experience. Doing shipping and Receiving is a great way to get experience. It’s a lot of work and you stay busy.
Pro érvek
When the weather is nice great place.
Kontra érvek
When the weather is cold it’s the worst place to be because your working outside on a dock.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture of the company and the people that work there really make it a great place to work. Exciting and challenging place to work. It was a bit difficult to get noticed even after almost a year of being a good rep
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, fast paced, team environment, coworkers helped each other, work ended when last driver and bills of lading came in, had to stay until all work completed
salary, coworkers, flexible
Kontra érvek
had to stay until finished
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to be a part of and build a future around it. Good life and work balance. They are clear expectations given to you and are easy to meet with the tools provided from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck. • Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system. • Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope) • Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary. • Verify and complete required documentation and reports. • Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed. • Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures. • Perform other duties as required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good place to work, hard working co-workers make the day fun, working as a team is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting pay is 15.75 and it hasn't been a year yet and I'm making 17.65 ...not that hard because all we do is drive fork lifts to handle freight it's partime but I'm getting 6 hours a day consistently
Pro érvek
hours pay no back breaking work