Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Upper Marlboro, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Upper Marlboro, MD26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes I put in to be a manager and I been doing everything at FedEx and still being lie to everyday not enough hours at all the manager does not talk to the workers at the thing is do what they say or go home in a nasty way
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are so many issues with the warehouse, you'd be lucky to leave on time at least once a week. Within the first month I was already in the hot seat for a missing package that at no point was on my truck
Good exercise
Dysfunctional and chaotic
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is terrible they pay you very little for all the work you do. The management is super lazy they never help you with anything they just want to go home. They give you crazy amount of packages and expect one man to get it done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What you should know this is a good job force and eductional for thinking skills , working out, staying in motion. These job to get started on learning how to become stocking clerk learn location in houseing . If you wanna to travel and put package on the porch with a while holding driving Commerical Driving License " B Class " trucks while leave them on the porch or in the warehouse on the covalent belt in the warehouse during stocking . This was a mixture with a combination of boardwalk by each day. I liked this job very much this is a " great job" if you would like to wanna work for this company. I just wanna keep working for the customer pleaseing them making them happy for every packages they to put a smile on consumers faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor work environment where leaders and delivery workers are worse of than temporary workers. No Healthcare support or benefit for those who are injured or exposed to dangerous conditions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my position at FedEx I’ve been able to grow in my short time at the company and enjoy working as part of a team. Management is easy to talk to and very flexible when it comes to work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was alright, not great but the benefits were amazing. Some of the managers weren’t the best and lots of issues were overlooked and or weren’t even factored into daily task that brought forth a lot of complaints.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Dismissive nature
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is working over 12 hours and only being compensated for the daily pay with no overtime. Per hour gives you a better look towards your check.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the wages aren't the best considering that you don't receive any type of medical or back roll investment opportunities, but has a consistent work schedule and depending on which contractor you work with it has its perks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractors at this location pay bare minimum for drivers. If you have a family you have to provide for it is not work it. If you have an issue it will not be resolved. All of your business is talked about by management and other employees. It's sad and it was an awful experience. I have nothing nice to say about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work the overnight shift from 2 am to 8 am . It works with my schedule and close to home . working at fedex so far has been good . it is a fast paced work environment .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hours, great benefits, easy advancement, paid vacation, good management. They will work with you to ensure your work experience is great. Safety culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mangment was good and they worked great with the employees to make the job better and get days work done. Got to start the day off early so customers get their packages by the time they get home
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a slaver place not good to work the management team take advantage of the worker,what not hand book is not in the real world at Fedex they hire you to do lift 70 pounds but expect you to lift 120,160,200, and load the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with FedEx. the customer service was excellent. My colleagues were nice. My supervisor was great with communication and I was able to maintain work balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overnight shift was very short on work hours, but they were very fast pace and a lot of work. Their wasn't too much work to receive a sustanable living if you decide to do the overnight package handler.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work for. i was only seasonal however i did enjoy working for this company. i would return if i needed to and worked within my schedule. it could have very long days and few short days. i would recommend this company to anyone who enjoy this type of work.
weekly pay
no paid lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't mind to work hard, but Fedex Ground is a place where you have to give all of you for nothing in return. No overtime, no vacations, no bonus, no support for the management.
Pro érvek
You are by your self all day
No benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a company that really looks out for its employees. The ability for career advancement even for a middle of the pack employee is high. Most people that I talked to at the location that I worked were able to receive a promotion in 2 years. Like every company it has its drawbacks but overall it is a great place for people just starting out( recent grads) or people trying to get back into the work force.
Pro érvek
Managers buy lunch a couple times a month.
Stressful costumers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company dont have any medical insurance dont have sick leave No set time that you get off no overtime they pay you by the packages. The company really does need to pay you more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your management teams history will reflect how your environment is handled when working with this company, great otherwise. You will rinse and repeat the job process every day, but there will be long hours.
Indepenedence
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés