FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Uniontown, OH

103 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with caring leaders
Customer Account Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, december 18.
This is a good solid job for someone who needs a steady income. The work is not difficult and there is room for improvement and career progression. If you would like to have a full career here they are willing to help you with their ASPIRE program. The ASPIRE program is a leadership mentorship to help you move up in the career ladder. If that is not your interest they have other departments that you can eventually move to after applying and successfully completing the internal interview. You can also stay in the operations field if you are not interested in moving departments. I would highly recommend FedEx Custom Critical as a place to work.
Loved Fedex Custom Critical
CDL team truck driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, október 29.
All endorsements, working as a sub contractor, we were able to bid loads from the offered rate. Very competitive, positive atmosphere, made some life long friends there. Their load board program needs to be rethought but overall, a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great culture
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, október 21.
Great culture, great place to work, team oriented, growth opportunities, some positions have the ability to work from home, and work can be challenging and rewarding.
Great place to work!
Sourcing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, szeptember 26.
I love working at FedEx Custom Critical. I'm looking forward to continuing my career here. My team and managers are great to work with and learn from.
Work enviroment
Contractor Sourcing Specialist, Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, szeptember 7.
Great place to work but the pay is not that great. The benefits more than make up for the pay. First class organization. I would recommend this place for anyone who cares about working in a non-toxic work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits with work life balance
Accounting Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 23.
In addition to great pay and job benefits, employees are able to work from home on occasion rather than spending time off due to appointments or other things that come up. Teamwork is important and encouraged throughout the company, as well as encouraging employees to recognize each other for jobs well done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. Has there own fitness area for employees
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 20.
A great group of people to work with. Willing to help train you and always willing to answer your questions. Cross training was certainly encouraged.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
False promises and lie
Owner/Operator CDL A driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 20.
No load opportunity, unfair pay, poor despatch service, resettlement or payment not fast, their insurance charges you extra money and so on. I can say a lot about this company and very trapped.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bottom line
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 8.
FedEx is more concerned about numbers that's why employees are micro-managed. Write-ups for using the bathroom over 8 minutes per day is routine. And, heaven forbid if you forget to sign in after every break, you're eligible for the guillotine!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
good job
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE REP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, június 26.
good job good pay. has good benefits along with good work environment. everyone treated good here, but have to like being on the phone. computer work also requires a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, június 24.
FedEx Custom Critical is a great place to work! Management is very responsive. The work environment is collaborative. I currently work here and I love it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could it have been fun to work for!?
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, június 6.
As a custom critical driver, I was disappointed when I discovered that Fedex actually does not have a viable load board, to pick real time loads from. It place me as a driver in a stressful environment.
Since there were no real time loads to choose from, I left.

On a positive not, when you called to speak to a operator you always got one. Weather that operator could help was a different story. It was always hard to get your assigned manager on the phone. It appears they were extremely business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Company as a whole is great. Managers on Local Level are either horrible or great.
In-flight Control Specialist 1- Air Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, május 9.
Overall, I really enjoyed working for FedEx. I worked for 2 separate divisions of FedEx and did some travel/on-site work as a contractor at a 3rd division.
My opinions are based on all the work experience I had.
On the whole, the corporation is great and I believe they do honestly care about their employees but the degree of care varies on the local level. Your experience, like with any company, will be based on how fortunate you are to work for a good boss.

Sadly, not everyone in management deserves to be in management or is good at it. This is a fact of life and affects FedEx just like any other company. If you have a good boss/ supervisor, the small things about the actual job you are doing and the company policies are tolerable. If the management is lacking in their professionalism or management ability, this is when the job you have can become unbearable- especially if you are in a high-stress role to begin with.
When I worked for FedEx Tech Connect, the customer service division for FedEx Freight and Express Freight, I enjoyed it. My job was high stress and could wear on a person after a while, but all of the management in that particular office was friendly, helpful, professional, and valued me as an employee and person.

When I worked for FedEx Custom Critical in the Air Division, I would say my impression of the job and how I felt about the work I was doing was directly related to whether I had a good supervisor or not at the time. For the majority of my time, I really enjoyed what I was doing at Custom Critical and I liked the various management I either
  több... reported to or would interact with on a daily basis. Let it be known the Senior management at Custom Critical are excellent people and I always enjoyed seeing them in the office or helping them with things. However, during my last year with the company, I changed who I reported to within my department and the job became less enjoyable and tolerable because this supervisor was not very professional in how they dealt with things. To be honest, they are not a good supervisor and should not be in a management role.

Overall, however, FedEx is a nice company to work for and I would work for the company again in a different role or division.
  kevesebb
Pay, Senior Management, Employee Benefits, Overall Culture of Company
Kontra érvek
Local Level management is either horrible or great, Poor work-life balance in some roles, Some positions are very high stress
3,0
Acceptable Company, Unacceptable Managerial Practices
Fleet Support Dry 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, április 10.
FedEx as a company is a fine place to work and form a career in, so long as you are not placed within the first floor's operations departments. In those various positions one will find themselves continually stuck in a job that overworks and underpays you for the tremendous load of information and effort that needs to be processed daily by one basic agent. Any attempt to move to other departments will be shot down by supervisors who will go to great lengths to suppress your ability to advance beyond them, and any attempts to bring such issues up with HR will result in a brush off.

If you seek a career at FedEx now, currently, be advised that they are currently in the process of restructuring the entire company, and many of the operational staff may be asked to move to Tennessee within the next 3 to 5 years, with non-operational employees essentially being given a guarantee that they will lose their jobs soon.

FedEx's corporate culture has an unspoken and unacknowledged air of racism to which people communicate with each other both with drivers, as well as with each other. While some people are fine with simple jokes, many of the support and customer service staff seem to have issues comprehending even the slightest accents, demanding that the drivers speak better English.

Your achievements and hard work will almost never be recognized. You will get no compensation for going above and beyond. And you will most definitely not be considered for any advancements or pay raises based on your individual skill and performance with drivers and customers. You will be considered
  több... based entirely on an excel spreadsheet dictating how many alerts, emails, and phone calls you take in a week; this is regardless of how effective the individual actually is.  kevesebb
Decent Benefits, 401k and Life Insurance, Food Days
Kontra érvek
Garbage Managers, Suspicious Corporate Environment, Lack of Empathy and Compassion from even basic employees and Supervision.
Cool place to work
Independent Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, április 2.
FedEx is great. You do your job, turn in your paperwork and get paid. It's the fleet owners you have to be aware of, so do your due diligence. Overall, great place to work.
Pro érvek
No forced dispatch. Paid by load and not by mile
Fleet owners
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hectic place to work and environment
Fleet Services Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, március 30.
Job duties performed every day:

Answered incoming call for drivers as a fleet support coordinator and assisted them in many areas as outlined in my resume.

I was still in the middle of my training weeks when we were laid off.
Pleasant colleagues
Very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really a great place to work
Fleet Support Coordinator - Part-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, március 9.
The people here were great and were willing to help teach you to be a better person. The pay was on the lower side, but still it was a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great culture
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, február 13.
Great place to work and culture is excellent. One of the few companies left that offer pension with 401k company match.
Wish the company would not be relocating as it is one of the Better companies I have worked in my career.
2,0
Yuk
Freight Technical Support/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, január 24.
Managers were more worried about how often and how long I went to the rest room than helping employees or customers. Fedex.com website is a joke. Can't believe I stayed 10 years at the Uniontown Freight call center. Worst job I ever had. Yearly bonus averaged about $ 250 before taxes. Has pension but 401k is average. Health insurance is good
Free parking
Kontra érvek
You better not go to the bathroom
Was a contractor for Fedex
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, január 21.
If you don't want to be away from home for too long do not become a contract OTR driver for fedex. This job is not for everyone but has it's benefits.
The pay
Kontra érvek
Away from family too long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van