Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Uniontown, OH

110 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 340 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was great, something different with every call. However, that is where the positive ends. This company rewards favorites and no one is treated equally. The appearance matters much more than reality. Overall a very disappointing experience.
Pro érvek
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Success depends on who you know and how much your supervisor likes you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loads rates good, pay on time, some extra money for extra work.
Dispatch was professional, organized load before sent to driver.

Load rates and locations for pick and drop load were clear, routes navigated and provided warehouse shipping and receiving phone contact.

On the road a lot, no time for family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the people great atmosphere I was my own contractor there I looked on a load board. I had a co driver but she couldn’t stay and the people I drove for couldn’t find me another driver nearby
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team driver, it was great working on the go. Was taught to pick up loads with and without refrigeration. Completed bill of ladings; which was trained at FedEx HQ in OH... They really treat the drivers really good. However, each fleet was owned by various owners and some self owned. For my husband and I, we were provided a truck with a sleeper ands mini kitchen. It was like working with a little home on wheels. We got to travel from the East and to the West Coast. From the Southern states to the Northern states. We even got to deliver into the Eastern part of Canada too. It was really nice traveling in someone else's transportation and getting paid to do it. Had to quit due to husband's health issues; heart.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wanted you to work 50 60 hours a week on 30 hour pay check. Round the clock to honor your cell phone and not get paid for those hours. Wasn't a forward thinking environment. Needed more rounded future thinking employer. Lots of rules for higher positions to come and go as they pleased but the people bringing the work in the door had strick rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company for those starting a career, as people are very professional and provide you with the necessary support for the good performance of your work. I recommend it to anyone starting their career ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The companies culture is like no other. They value people first and provide empowerment to their employees so they can deliver the best customer experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to attend safety classes, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers and meeting new people. I ran long hauls for Fedex and they gave my company a chance to run under their company..
Pro érvek
bonus
Kontra érvek
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, good benefits, good opportunities, ever changing working environment with new opportunities and goal. Small company feel within a large corporation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good solid job for someone who needs a steady income. The work is not difficult and there is room for improvement and career progression. If you would like to have a full career here they are willing to help you with their ASPIRE program. The ASPIRE program is a leadership mentorship to help you move up in the career ladder. If that is not your interest they have other departments that you can eventually move to after applying and successfully completing the internal interview. You can also stay in the operations field if you are not interested in moving departments. I would highly recommend FedEx Custom Critical as a place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All endorsements, working as a sub contractor, we were able to bid loads from the offered rate. Very competitive, positive atmosphere, made some life long friends there. Their load board program needs to be rethought but overall, a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture, great place to work, team oriented, growth opportunities, some positions have the ability to work from home, and work can be challenging and rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at FedEx Custom Critical. I'm looking forward to continuing my career here. My team and managers are great to work with and learn from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but the pay is not that great. The benefits more than make up for the pay. First class organization. I would recommend this place for anyone who cares about working in a non-toxic work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In addition to great pay and job benefits, employees are able to work from home on occasion rather than spending time off due to appointments or other things that come up. Teamwork is important and encouraged throughout the company, as well as encouraging employees to recognize each other for jobs well done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great group of people to work with. Willing to help train you and always willing to answer your questions. Cross training was certainly encouraged.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No load opportunity, unfair pay, poor despatch service, resettlement or payment not fast, their insurance charges you extra money and so on. I can say a lot about this company and very trapped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is more concerned about numbers that's why employees are micro-managed. Write-ups for using the bathroom over 8 minutes per day is routine. And, heaven forbid if you forget to sign in after every break, you're eligible for the guillotine!
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job good pay. has good benefits along with good work environment. everyone treated good here, but have to like being on the phone. computer work also requires a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Custom Critical is a great place to work! Management is very responsive. The work environment is collaborative. I currently work here and I love it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a custom critical driver, I was disappointed when I discovered that Fedex actually does not have a viable load board, to pick real time loads from. It place me as a driver in a stressful environment.
Since there were no real time loads to choose from, I left.

On a positive not, when you called to speak to a operator you always got one. Weather that operator could help was a different story. It was always hard to get your assigned manager on the phone. It appears they were extremely business.