Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tucson, AZ24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 327 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and knowledgeable
How to help customers to assure them of their package so I learned patience and how to manage my time better getting the people to calm down when the employees gave you kudos
Easy work tough hours
It’s mostly easy work being a package handler but I can feel draining but the people there are mostly nice and the managers help out a lot sometimes so not the worst
Very busy, but fun
It is a very busy place and it is a good job, trying to help people with there packages and getting packages sent on time to the people and letting them know as to when the packages will be delivered
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm a hard-working, responsible, reliable, and loyal employee
It's a fast paced environment.. it can be a very physical job.. The benefits and perks far outweigh any management shortcomings.. the salary and my dedication helped raise 6 kids..
Good work environment
I liked working here because time would fly. Also I was able to finish my job very quickly and at a fast pace. I only left because I got a better job opportunity.
Good pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun and quick
Best company by far fast pace great experience good bosses and good pay culture friendly with really good benefits they put together a really great company
Paid weekly
More hours
Great atmosphere,
As a manager a great place to work, all but one person was there to do the best job that they could. Upper management was great to work with, and willing to do what it took to help the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to be apart of.
Very good company to be apart of. Good management and employees. very friendly place. Fun job to work if you enjoy fast pace. Would recommend. I loved this job.
Friendly environment.
Lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall job experience is very competative as well as educational.
Different ways on doing things but for the benefit of the employee as well as the effiecentcy to accomidate with the minimum bills per hour requirement.
Pro érvek
Livable wages, freindly enviroment, safe above all.
Kontra érvek
Noisy, dirty, harsh conditions for enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
contracted call center for fedex
This is the first time I worked in a calls center. I like the people I work with, but the structure of the job is very unappealing. I feel like I am in jr high school/elementary school. The hours are awful, my schedule changes all the time. The pay does not match the work that is required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get started
This is a great company to start with and a lot of people stay until retirement. There is no work life balance and you must be prepared for that. Very hard to raise a family and give them quality time as the company demands your evenings and weekends often for entertaining. This is only if you are in field sales.
Compensation and benefits
No work life balance
fast pace
It was an okay job but with the face pace job and heavy boxes it was really hard to keep up the pace with what they want you to do and it was not worth the pay i was getting
it is a good workout
i like being there they have been my constant employment for the past 7 years. If you want a work out and don't mind the sweat then fed ex is the perfect place for you.
it is a good workout
Workplace culture
Loading and preparing freight for dispatch, shipment and receiving. Preparing freight that may have been damaged during shipment while meeting and exceeding the customer's needs.
Fast Paced
Good Place to work, good benefits, oppurtunity to advance career. Job is fairly easy gotta be quick on your feet. love the teamwork atmosphere. Would recommend to others
Great pay and benefits
Great company to work for, pay and benefits really good. Management could be better. Could be really stressful at times, requires lots of organization and time management.
Pay, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a job that requires a lot of strength both physically and mentally. You have to be strong to carry heavy packages and be on your best costumer service attitude.
Fast pace
Review past days performance multiple reports and follow up with individuals. People are the most important part of any operation. Management needs to be consistent in inspections and actions. The culture at FedEx Express is fast paced with rapid changes to adjust to the every changing market. The hardest part of being an operations manager at FedEx Express is the daily operations changes to ensure a positive outcome as a whole. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you run your preliminary reports to see the outcome of your plan
Good Benifits
Ever changing
Fun place to work
Great place to work and network. Customer service skills are enriched and the physical aspect of the job allows one to get a thorough workout on a daily basis.
physical aspect
non to report
Easy Job
Good place to work but hard to get a full time position within the operations side of things. Good if you're looking for a part time job.
Midnight Shift
We started at midnight and never exceeded five hours. We parked the in bound delivery trucks in bays which were attached to conveyer belts to sort packages by zip code to the out bound delivery trucks. We had three main positions and they were unloading, sorting and reloading. My supervisor was awesome and supportive. This was fun job that taught me motivational skills that I use today.
Team Oriented
Midnight shift
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés