Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Troutdale, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Troutdale, OR47 értékelés
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 142 értékelés megtekintése
Managers
No communication whit the bosses. But that may not be every where. Only the one in troutdale oregon. But besides that good company. And great benefits.
Pay
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good work environment
Working at FedEx is a great experience. The workers and management staff all work together as a team which the whole workforce there is and we know it. People are able to go work anywhere in the warhorse and feel welcomed and safe with the help of all around.
Rough work and boring.
Rough work very boring 2 hours feels like 6 hours there. If you work hard they work you harder and if you do nothing at all they don't care. Managers have different work methods so they expect different ways of loading trailers which is annoying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes dedication and teamwork.
Great exercise with opportunities for other skills and variations. Learn package logistics, lifting skills, and safety methods to keep injury free. Managers encourage option methods of accomplishing each task.
loader
load trucks in a timely manner. Short shifts but it was very physical. Overall a good company to work and grow with. You work by yourself to get the job done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Outstanding
Learn to become successful in the packaging industry, move up and advance positions,. Work with team players . It's a great physical work out and very fast paced.
Very Physical
FedEx was a great job there was lots of opportunities to move up. Great pay, you are constantly moving and it is also great exercise! Make sure you’re in shape!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job and ability to rise up through management.
It was good, I would have kept working there if my carpooling schedule hadn't fallen apart. The amagment was direct and on the floor at all times, there was never a time where I felt like I couldn't talk toa manager if I needed to.
fast pace with good pay
they have a high expectation for work pace physically demanding, the pay is good for the work as long as you can keep up. high endurance is a must over physical strength.
good pay for the work
high endurance job
great people
great people to work with,great work out and short shifts.i liked working here , just not somewhere icould stay and live of love the rush and workout.
great people
not enough hours or pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job is what you make of it
If you strive to better yourself and to not give up under stress inducing conditions, this place is for you. Also, be prepared to buy smaller fitted clothing since you will be losing a bit of weight.
Good workout
Kontra érvek
hours are skim unless you look for them outside of your regular schedule
quick money
i worked part time so a typical day was 5 to 6 hours of loading trucks with boxes at a fast paced speed and environment . nothing to advance your career besides the college tuition help thing they can help with
pay every week
boring job
Big workplace
They promote from with in, very fast pace job, physical, demanding job. What else you need to know about this company. I've told you everything I know.
Work
Short shifts
Competitive and fast
I loved working at FedEx! I had personal things happening beyond my control after I was hired and slowly my work ethic was not as it should have been.
1,0
hard, stressful
I did not like Fedex at all it was hard, hot, fast , and stressful. there was too much going on and everything was way too heavy and it was really hard on my mental health.
nothing
hard, stressful, tiring, hot
Good working environment
It was a good learning experience. I got to drive a bix van around town and deliver packages. Its definitely quite hectic around the holidays but that calms down in January.
very fast paced and very time based on a 5 hour schedule
gotta be there on time and ready to work and stay on task for 4 hours, thats not counting ur breaks. Over all, FedEx is a good place to work for ,again , a young adult who needs money fast and steady for summer or before college in the fall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, provided the physical requirements are not too much
Working as a Package Handler at FedEx Ground is often referred to as a "Gym you are paid to go to", which is a very accurate summary. Package Handlers, even those who are only part-time, receive a plethora of benefits. These benefits include dental/health insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), regular raises, and tuition reimbursement. However, the job can be quite stressful, as time is of the essence there. Regular loaders have very strict speed requirements they must meet as well as equally as strict requirements on how thorough their work is.
Pro érvek
Benefits, good pay, recognition from management
Stressful work, many requirements/standards
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours and poor training.
It was suppose to be a 4 hr part time shift and the last week I worked it I was getting 1.5 to 2 hrs a shift. I think the managers had poor training skills. Kept on wanting me to get my packages per hour increased, but kept on moving me to several different trucks during that shift. I would finally get the mess cleaned up so I could improve my performance and they would move me to a different truck which was also in a mess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly positive, if you can handle a physical job
Activities on breaks (basketball, pingpong, tv), sometimes food and drinks, better pay then most none college jobs, they even offer college help, chances to move up in the company for hard workers, plus you get in shape fast. be prepared to sweat.
Pro érvek
chances to move up, paid t/o, benifits
Kontra érvek
Very very hard labor work. moving hundreds of boxes per hour, some weighing 100 plus pounds, lots of people quit
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work put only part time
Fed Ex is a good place to work at if your only wanting part time because it takes a long time to work your way up to full time. its also a vary physically demanding job as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés