Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tracy, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tracy, CA31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 583 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did my job and what was required of me. I did my job safely and was always aware of my surroundings. after my shift I would clock out and leave and get back to work the next day.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work loading n unloading i do tugger loading n unloading belt and i do vent unloading. Use right way loading n corner handle pick up use leg to lift up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Underpaid for intense labor. I was basically spending more money commuting to work then actually making money. Might be worth it if you live in Tracy. But the pay was embarrassing low for such a big company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this placed sucked so bad. if your looking for a sick job, this is the place to go. you get hired very fast, but it is almost like a prison. no phones or pods
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex taught me how to be patient, fast pace, and organized at the same time. It teaches you how to stay organized no matter what gets thrown at you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unsafe and unorganized work environment along with poor management. Numerous injuries and safety violations happen on worksite. Training process is short and orientation is lengthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was a good experience. It was a part-time position with fulltime benefits, but it did take a lot of hard work. The process of getting hired was relatively simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The whole hub needs a lot of work. They say safety is #1, but in fact it’s not. Their turnover rate is very high. And their outlook is ( anyone can be replaced.) All my hard work is never acknowledged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of working at FedEx is keeping up with your energy you left hundreds of box that are all different sizes and you have to keep a fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is good to work at, even though it’s tiring and stressful. The manager is cool and will work with you and guide you on certain things that you may need help with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The turnover is very high, almost all the people you are hired with will be gone in less that a month. This statistic should speak for it self. Apply at your own risk!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having to work there was quite an experience of lifetime but tells me that I need better pay. In additional I will seek for other jobs to see if interest me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is among the worst I have ever seen. They are way too young to be managing. They just have no sense of what their doing. They need a lot more training. When they dont like you for whatever reason they dont hide it. It's more like a prison.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a nice place to work provided flexiblity but at some points the shifts would be too short therefore you don’t make enough hours on your check to make ends meet
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for a quick buck with little guidance and overnight hours then you're in the right place. Management is awful and only seem to care about your rate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day was loading your vehicle with packages. An average day was 140 stops to residential and business establishments. A lot of long hours as all packages have to be delivered for that day.
Pro érvek
good company
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get more than 5 hours a day working there. It’s not worth your time. I needed more hours. The supervisors aren’t that friendly, the trainer I had was good. And that’s the only good thing. You would go thru security and they would use their security devices, as you left. And you had to take your shoes off to be inspected
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. As a temporary employment, i really enjoyed the opportunity given to me to be able to grow in my work experience. would definitely recommend this job to a friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always good to feel like family and have a great team of people to work around mangmaent is cool and There to help and listen we get help with your problems and they understand life happens
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would go smooth if everybody was there and ready to work. Teamwork is a big part of working for Fedex and I learned how to work through different situations with other people there. Management at Fedex was slightly confusing, they would change where you primarily work so that you can help someone else area but then never help on their own or send the right amount of help. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy items without proper help. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid each week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work/life balance. this is a safety oriented company and it is always looking to improve the employee's work environment in a consistent basis very effectively.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés