Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Township of Hamilton, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 435 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced and a teaches how to work as a team. Managment is very cool but they are on top of you to make sure you're doing your job the correct way.
Pro érvek
Shifts aren't too long
Kontra érvek
can be very hot or very cold during the shift. Varies on the weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I went to work, because my family would not support me after I had supported them unselfishly. if my family had been supportive I would not be there. I go work my shift, get my direct deposit, and go home. if I donot feel safe I go home, my body is priority one, my health priority one. if I am not 100% physically and mentality don't work, your production is job one, but safety job two.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're younger and fully ready to do whatever asked, you can make great money and plenty of O.T. Nothing against older people, it's just fast paced and the hours are pretty set in stone for your work schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was very tough and demanding. However, I always felt motivated to work because of the support I felt from upper management. My manager would always cover me if I needed to use the bathroom, and always encouraged me through verbal or material incentives like the Rewards system. He made the job much more bearable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was a great experience. It was a cool work environment and I would have no problem working for that company again. The shifts are reasonable and the workload isn't too strenuous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people that I worked with are friendly, both management and fellow employees. However, the physical labor can be difficult to handle, but that varies on what position you are given and what you are told to lift.
Pro érvek
Good managment
Kontra érvek
extreme physical labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management excepts a lot from you, and its a non union job! If there is something you are not happy with you have to fight for yourself! They have nice benefits and retirements plans, and you are vested after five years of employment!