Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Texarkana, AR

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 323 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here 3 years. Every time it was time to promote, I was told that I was to valuable where I was at and someone with no experience would be put above me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take boxes off conveyor and stack them up on creates .my most enjoyment of my job was just being able to work there .The hardest part was having to leave after i was fired for a misunderstanding on some paperwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at fedex. it was a fast friendly work place. Could be hectic at times but overall a fun place to call a job. very reputable company
very laid back environment
no insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on outbound, we always tend to be done with shift around 8 or 9, so my schedule hardly ever has to compensate for it. The downside is that it was only part time, which is the only reason I would leave.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In texarkana u do not work for fed ex. You work for a contractor. The pay 50 a day will training for ever how long they want. No benefits nothing but a check. People are cool but what a waist.if u drive u finally get more not a whole more though. No overtime pay either. What a joke.no g.p.s no airconditioning in vehicles seat belts don't work either. Needs to be inspected.
A job
Kontra érvek
No overtime no lunch no benefits. Poor vehicles what a joke. Not even working for fed ex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I valued my experience with Fedex because it provided me with a perfect balance of independence and professional standards to uphold. I strengthened my interpersonal skills as well as my abilities to operate successfully in a stressful environment. Management was always committed to providing assistance in anyway possible. Everyone looked out for each other to ensure the task at hand was successfully completed.
Hours, Efficiency
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was always a new adventure. From talking to the customers to helping the drivers. All management at my location were great and compassionate.
Great benefits and people