Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL118 értékelés
118 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 552 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in. Then we stratch for about 15 min. The get our qr scanner ,and head to our area and start working we sort pakages into nine diffrent pallets.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not my favorite place . men are annoying but easy job. warehouse gets hot sometimes, always drink water. managers don’t care only when it’s backed up .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for FedEx as a forklift dockworker. They treated you fair and paid well. They are also a veteran friendly company. I would gladly work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for do alot of people skills i love working there and meetin alot of people drivin and doing your job day 7 to 3pm the mgr is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Referring only to the SmartPost/ Grounds location that is located at 5025 knollwood St. and Anderson Road you should run as fast as possible from that place, you do not want to work there management and supposed trainer's are the Worst. All most of them do, the Men I'm referring too, All Men Manager's on Night Shift, Women Apply, but never get the Management Positions. They walk around all day or on the tugger talking to their friends that get away with everything, not working or less working and they"flirt" with the Women all Day every Day.
If you're looking for a full-time job or a Career that is not the place you want to be. The hours are very bad hardly any volume or Work , but they keep hiring Part-time and full-time people every day or week. Peak Season for the last 2 yrs. going on 3 yrs. they hire between 150-250 people, and there's not enough work for the people that are already their the hrs are Average 2-5 hrs per day fulltime or part-time. Most of the time they work you 3 to 5 hrs before you get a break if you get one at all. You don't get breaks just a 30min lunch that's what they call it a break. The place is very poorly run. It's apparent they don't know what they're doing or the proper way to run the Warehouse. So if you are Seeking a Job or Employment Run as FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THERE !!!!!!!! AND THAT'S ON THE REAL FOR REAL!!! I gave almost two years of my life, working very, very, very hard and it wasn't Appreciated, I Was thinking it was going to get better, But it never did, it got Worse. So I'm Out. Dueces. Moving on to Bigger and Better things.
 - több...
NONE
Un-Healthy environment!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You finish your day when you finish your day, meaning if you hustle and get to know you're area, you can get done quick

Management is good, hard to move up

Everyone is friendly and willing to help

hardest part of the job is dealing with belt workers, very sloppy and slow
Pro érvek
Potential to make good money
Kontra érvek
if you want to make money you have to work Saturday's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was a blast everyone is very loving even though we wer up at 3am but the staff is great really cares about each other great work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great and good experience but I didn’t like that my locker was broken and my boss would be pressuring me and I didn’t feel comfortable and I started not liking it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the contractor your with unfortunately for me the one I’m with is not the best including no type of benefits as far as (health, dental, etc). The working conditions are not great either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good company when your fresh out of high school or in college , I loved the job . Depends on management many come across sexist , no woman management in office or smart post .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex doesn't guarantee you full time hours they tell you are full time but give you part time hours. Managers at Fed Ex just walk around and tell you to hurry up and give no assistance at all you would think of the company they would treat their employees better than what they do there is no 401k plan for package handlers only for managers that what company only give managers 401k andmkt their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is very productive and it's extremely busy constantly the overall atmosphere is quiet pleasant. Management could have been potentally better on how they ran the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse company to work for especially if you going to work for ground fedex. They will treat you like slave they dont care about there employee. This company is sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great place to work and you learn a lot about how processing in a warehouse work. The atmosphere is fun, the employees are great and management is willing to teach you more about the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recently was working for FedEx and the experience working there was horrible. FedEx does not care for their employees at all, all they care about is the packages and dont care if you out there super late or the weather conditions. Customers make the job even worse because they always complaining, is hard to find houses because most customers dont have their house numbers visible, if you out there struggling the manager wont send anyone to help, the contractors are money hungry and will continue to give you more work than you can handle to benefit them and they dont respect their drivers at all. Horrible experience I will never work for them again.
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of respect for the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would recommend. To a hard working individual meet new people work steady.gain experience through new challenges. friendly staff understandable workers.how to communicate with others.most
enjoyable part of the job is know you sucessfully overcame obstacle to send people safely secured.All race male and female are welcome to work at FED EX.Its a ride youll never forget.

This a special company thats willing to help it employee reach the maximum the can achieve. It is very simple to join the family get yourself a laptop sign on the let ur fingers do they wlaking very simple.personal day there in case you need them. drug test are administered randomly
xperience
lose the job
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are up and down so you never know what your pay check will be until the end of the week.Managers were unorganized. Good for just a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very physically demanding, time sensitive, fast paced, stressful work environment that still managed to create a fun and rewarding experience for employees. I was given training, promotions, and increased compensation. They helped me grow my management, leadership, organizational skills.
Great benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
most positions are only part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is NOT for everyone. This job requires you to be organized, prompt, patient, and detail oriented. I've work for this company for almost a year and a half. They have provided me the opportunity to better myself and promote to a management position while I was in college. The benefits on top of the pay is good for someone who is trying to start their career.

Remember safety and communication is key within this company!
Pro érvek
Great company that provides: PTO, Floating Holidays, Sick days, (Medical, Dental, Prescription drug, & Vision) Insurance, and 401K
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great company to work for. Nature of transportation business can be stressful, long days are a must. Capped commission in the sales capacity is a downer.
Great Company / Great Benefits
Long Hours / Extremely Large Customer Base
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good experience to have. I don't have a problem with the quick-paced environment, but I do have a problem with the amount of hours I am receiving as a full-time employee.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés