FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Syracuse, NY

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 020 értékelés megtekintése
Good Human resources/friendly coworkers
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2016, április 7.
Fed Ex Ground is a large facility.I am currently employed in the international facility which is separate from the main hub.In the course of a nights work I will either unload , load' or prepare packages and verify their readiness to ship.All of these functions are done with scanners.We are a small crew in this facility and we work well together as a team.Being a part time position I get 18 hours a week .
Pro érvek
good work enviroment with fair supervisors
Kontra érvek
I wish this were a full time position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
ok
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2016, február 10.
its seasonal so when they are done making you do all the work while managers sit around they let you go. No benefits either
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, augusztus 26.
I would begin work at 3am every morning. It was vary fast pace past but worth it. It teaches you quick paced working style with a Tetris feel. I was responsible for loading 50+ pound boxes at a rate of 750 boxes per hour.
Felxable schedual
Barley any pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Decent place to work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, július 27.
Terminal manager is great person to work for. He works as hard as his employees under him; never orders or demands people to do things. Treats his employees fair.
Fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Never turns into full time & no benefits until 1000 hours of employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exhausting, extreme heavy lifting.
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, március 16.
A typical day at work included getting the package scanner, scanning, lifting and loading heavy boxes. We built walls of boxes inside the trucks so that the boxes would not collapse on me.

At this job I learned how to build specific walls and how to use the scanner properly to ensure the package was going to the correct destination. My managers (2) trained me and were very helpful and supportive.My co-workers were extremely easy to get along with and assisted with my work. They were especially helpful when I first started out.

The hardest part of the job was lifting all of the heavy boxes onto the trucks by myself most the time especially when we were busy. Building the walls were pretty difficult as well.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of getting my work done after a long day of hard work. I also enjoyed the positive work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Dangerous Goods Specialist/Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, február 4.
Pay and benefits are excellent for this day and age. Lots of room for advancement and job training. Company really takes care of its employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good pay, for the work you do
(Package Room Attendant) Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  syracuse, ny2015, január 16.
i think, no i know this is one of the worst jobs in upstate ny. No advangment that i seen, being part time you only get 3 hrs per night!!
Pro érvek
Its a job if you must have one
Kontra érvek
terrible pay, and mangement is bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Fast Paced
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, január 1.
Its a nice place to work if you like to get a workout in and get paid to do it. Its a no brainer job, given very little training. Self motivated individuals will excel at this job. Watch out for some favoritism of certain employees, they do not drug test very often as it seem to be the popular thing among employees to go get high after work.
Food offered often
Kontra érvek
no breaks, unless you are full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
hard work
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, november 11.
-they let you choose which shift you wanted to work, whether you wanted a day time, or an overnight shift.
-had great benefits, such as healthcare, dental, etc.
-5 days a week, had weekends off
it paid well
Kontra érvek
hard work, lots of lifting, needed to be strong
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Hard worker required
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, szeptember 3.
very physical, hard job. good shifts available. start at the bottom and work your way up mentality.
get paid to workout
manager was incompetant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Nice respectful office job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, június 3.
i learned a lot in this job about customer service and how to deal with both genders customers in a nice work climate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
good honest hard work
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, január 5.
you go in there every day and do what you gotta do, it was hard work but not to bad. the managers were good for the most part and willing and open to work with you to make the job easier
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Its very physically demanding
Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2013, november 13.
Typical day at work it started at 11:30 pm it was a long night with very little breaks. I learned how to work well with others and to work fast. The management is good they all are very knowledgeable of what they are doing. My coworkers are what got me through the day. The hardest part about the job was the south shore it is very heavy and big. The most enjoyable part about the job was hanging out with my coworkers I met a lot of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
great benifits
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2013, július 30.
good work enviornment. good managment. good benifits. good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
very fast paced job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2013, január 27.
start off with a sort meeting then immidiatly to work very fast paced job on average unloaded 4-5 trucks within the 3 hour period.Co-workers seemed friendly, hardest part of the job was constantly moving and bending over to pick up and move packages.The most enjoyable part of the job was probably the fact that you get a free workout while working.
good excirsize
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
very fastplace work enviroment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2012, november 22.
very vast pace intence workplace but very exciting place to work
great benfits rapid advancement
shift hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Hard work
Route Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse NY2012, október 18.
Hard work, need for details
Very routine. Only thing that changes each day are the amount of packages to common stops
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace good for non-people persons able to do continuous lifting
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2012, szeptember 17.
A typical day at work is a 3 hour shift. We pack miscelaneous packages into trailers, sometimes one person is assigned two or three to themselves at a time. Occasionally you will recieve help from coworkers if you are having trouble keeping up with your flow. The management is excellent, they listen to you and keep you motivated. Coworkers are hard to get to know in this environment only because you are trying to achieve the best possible producitvity rate and that doesn't leave much time for chit chat. The hardest part of the job is all the heavy lifting and keeping up with the fastest people. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing that you can finish a trailer on your own, and the feeling of accomplishment you get from doing a good, hard job everyday.
Pro érvek
good workout, feeling of accomplishment
constant pace, independent work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van