Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Syracuse, NY

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 162 értékelés megtekintése
Working at a FEDEX office
It was unorganized at times. The pay did not equal at all the type of work that had associates to be completed. Management did not stand up for their associates.
outgoing
they were a overachieving company but was not willing to settle with the fact that I was in the mental hospital for a week so in which I was fired. that how I was fired.
Perfect company
The company is good the only anything about it but the following user says company payment and time works fine but I like the job thank you for your time
Packe
Fedex
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place and A lot of hard working people management is good but could be better
I enjoyed my time at FedEx it was a great and different experience working inside a ware house I’ll love to go back again. The pay for the work we did wasn’t enough but the benefits were so I was happy working there.
FedEx package handler
FedEx is a very high paced work environment. When I was employed there the management was not up to par with the demand of work load. During peak the work load was very labor intensive. They expected 400 boxes to be loaded an hour but during peak that wasn't fast enough.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
There are many opportunities at FedEx Freight. They care about there employee's. I have worked at many centers as all have there quriks every manger I have worked with treated me great. Best mega carrier I have worked for hands down.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible culture, "do what you're told"
FedEx makes you feel like you should be grateful to have a job. The culture is the job should come first above all else. Executive and management positions do not demonstrate the "Purple Promise" and the bottom line is always drawn in the sand. Just depends on which side you are on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but management can be questionable
If you are looking to lose weight and get in shape this place is great. Management can be a little so so and a lot of your fellow employees will drag you down but I have seen worse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work, however you work hard for the money you make!
Fed Ex is a place you can grow and advance fairly quickly! The people I have worked with have been fun and work together as a team! It is very fast paced and we must work together to get the drivers out in a timely manner! There are always new things to learn and changes come all the time. Fed Ex is ever growing with the changes in the culture, keeping up with and excelling with their competition.
Our managment team is very helpful and work with us to make sure we succeed in all that we do.

For me the hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the customers, who can be difficult at times! I need to keep them happy and still go by the rules set by the contracts our drivers work under.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with the people I do, having the freedom to enjoy my job (which I do) and after the sort is over I can work at my own pace to get things done.
great workplace
Fedex was a great place to work and the people were friendly and hard working. The management was great and really were accommodating to my work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a new adventure
typical workday started with loading my truck, charting my route for the day and getting a cup of coffee. Each day was different and very interesting.
Pro érvek
You can either work right through lunch and get off early, or lunch at your own pace.
Kontra érvek
The job can put wear and tear on the lower back.
Ok job
Job was ok but trucks were not up to par they had bad tires no heat and some of the trucks had leaking roofs package handler did not care about the packages because they did not have to deliver them
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
fast paced job
takes a lot of strenth and energy for this job, they ride you to be on time and to work fast but if you can manage it and love to lift heavy objects it is a great place to work and also fun to be there.
health care
lots of lifting
Fun work place
It's an awesome job with great pay. Decent paced but the employees are like family. The teach you very well and there is always someone there to help you if you need it.
FedEx
Working the day to day operations to help reduce failures and increase productivity. Moving workers to the most optimal position to help them better complete tasks. Work with Area Manager and Sort Manager to better balance staffing for the operation. Promote positive energy on the dock to help keep package handlers energy up. Rapid change to volume with little balance to work life balance at current (pending future changes). The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging the package handlers.
1,0
Not Worth your time
Do not ever work for ground! It’s all contracted work and the contractors have one thing in mind and that is money. My truck had an exhaust leak that went into the cab and I had to drive with the windows and doors open during winter in Syracuse NY. Working 10-15 hours a day for a daily pay rate is not worth it.
It was a summer job
I wasn't sure what to expect when becoming a FedEx employee. If you wish to work out and get paid at the same time, this could be the job for you. Do not count on that though as the pace of the factory is more important than form. Know your limits as you do not want to overwork yourself.
Team oriented culture
Everyone works together to achieve the highest results. It is a low stress environment. The management team is treated as though they are all one big family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work fresh out of high school
overall FedEx Grounds had Great benefits
It's a great place to work if you like to stay active

Gets competitive in a friendly way sometimes

fun workplace
Productive fun work enviorment
I enjoyed my time at fed ex the work was simple and easy most of the work can be done unsupervised. I loved working here my co workers were very helpful and friendly
Free parking
Hours
Fun enjoyable
Typical day at fed Ex was to follow direction of loading trucks. I learned to rescan to a new system. I have done this work for twenty years. Most enjoyable part of the position was my co-workers.
Customers were handled professionally
Poor hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés