FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sun Valley, CA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 013 értékelés megtekintése
90 day obervation
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2020, január 9.
So basically you need to be in time and if you get hurt you need to notify them and still go to work .when they give you days off and when comes to the holiday and they say you only get one day off notify them before you consider to take a day off .follow the rules and you will be fine .They work with you day by day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace work, excellent workplace
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2019, augusztus 18.
Since I gotten there it's been a really nice experience from the work atmosphere to my coworkers and managers. Simple, easy work nothing too crazy expected from you only to show up everyday and do work. Nice place to make new networking connections as well. Chance to move up in the company as well every couple months.
Business BBQs
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Contract driver
Delivery Contract Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2019, augusztus 12.
Overload of packages delivery in a small van with 100 stops of package delivery and got paid by how many packages was delivered . The manager was ok but the contract was bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly workplace with good managers and sports activities to pass the time before work and during breaks.
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2018, július 19.
Fast-paced working environment with helpful managers and employees who are more than willing to help one another whenever asked or if a group is falling behind.
Pro érvek
Early and quick shift that leaves the day open for a flexible schedule.
Kontra érvek
Early starting work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and always busy but not a bad thing
FedEx Delivery Driver Helper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2018, május 17.
The overall environment is fast paced and involves significant amounts of running, lifting, and pushing. If you're an athletic person that doesn't mind getting paid to run around and drop parcels off and pick up hundreds of boxes at scheduled times than this is the job for you!
Pro érvek
Manage your own route to get the job done
Kontra érvek
Can be the most stressful job ever when you're backed up with packages.
Great Part Time but insensitive Site Manager
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2017, október 14.
The pay is great for a part time job but then you reach a cap. The time it takes to accumulate vacation is ridiculously slow. The job requires an substantial amount of physical work and the fatigue level drops after long days/nights. FedEx preaches work/life balance and to get enough sleep however there is no sympathy for employees with 2 jobs. If the time-off was better, paid time off for holiday, and they allowed salaries to increase annually, I would work for FedEx Freight. It's not worth the stress, long hours, and tiredness unless you really need the money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
fast paced
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2017, október 2.
had to load truck.
learn your route.
deliver 100+ packages a day.
learned how to make deliveries.
learned how to use scanner and how to operate it.
interacted with hundreds of customers and businesses
Pro érvek
the faster you move the faster you get to go home
not paid fairly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
fun workplace
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2017, május 4.
I love my job its an independent job, you are put out in the field to work by yourself delivering/pick up driver. The job can get heavy though, you have to be able to lift 75lbs on your own of course if you need help you're allowed to ask for. theres no holidays off cause its the busiest time
very good pay
Kontra érvek
it will take years to have a full time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad to place to be at during the summer.
Driver/Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2016, október 26.
they have no A/C so you can imagine being inside a warehouse full of forklifts and machinery around you. the people there were nice just after a few hours into work. management was pretty bad except one of the team leads. he was pretty friendly and kind.
A working day
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2016, június 21.
1.Organizing boxes.
2. The shortest breaks I've ever had.
3. I learned how to keep going.
4. The most enjoyable part was finishing early or on time.
great place to work
Dockworker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2016, május 8.
typical day working at FedEx Freight is clock in hear the supervisor words about the freight get manifest slip with the travel copies to a trailer you'll be working on using forklift. job is simple pretty much just driving a forklift unloading/Loading freight in trailers. Making sure freight is secured not damaging. awesome place to work
Pro érvek
great pay & healthcare BBQ every month if passsed safety with no accidents
Kontra érvek
wish they had more hours and full time as a dockworker only 25 to 30 hours a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
energetic atmosphere
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2016, január 18.
clock in arrive early begin my stretches that are important to me every day. listen to the safety topics contribute them during the work day . safety is my priority . keep aware of my surrounding . there are days that become challenging but i take that as a way to over come it and do the best i can to were i limit myself and not over due my strength and ability. i simply enjoy working with a great team and help them get the job done .
great benefits
not keeping there word
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced work place.
Package Handler and labeler (Volt alkalmazott) –  sun valley ca 913522015, augusztus 4.
Me and my co-workers were like family which made things so much easier on us because we enjoyed working together as a team and not just as strangers.
bbq's and gift cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex is a good company to work for
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  sun valley ca2015, április 18.
the hours at fedex home delivery allow time for a second job and to go to school. there are always opportunities to move up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
non stop work enviornment.
HELPER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2015, február 13.
unload 5 45 foot trailers. learned how to unload and drive a tugger. Management was sloppy. Co-workers some were very hard working and some were very lazy but yet got moved to easier positions that required less work. Hardest part of the job was not only carrying my load but the load that the other coworkers didn't want to do or wanted to leave last because of there lack of workmanship. Also on top of that having my manager yell at me to increase the pace I was working at because of how much he saw me doing only because I refused to let the duties go undone and allow them to pile up on us due to some co-workers refusing to take care of there responsibilities because they were tired. I enjoyed nothing.
Kontra érvek
High lack of acknowledgement to those who worked hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was under a contractor.
Home Delivery / Ground Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2015, február 9.
As a delivery driver it was an "on time' and at times fast pace job.
I learned a lot about how the system works with inside the company and delivering: Home and Ground.
Management is basically your contractor so you're technically not employed by FedEx rather a vender for them. Unfortunately I ended up with a not so god contractor that did bad business: a lot of lies and broken promises and in the end made my experience not so good.
My co-Workers on the other hand were very helpful at showing me the ropes and going the extra mile.
The hardest part about the job I'd have to say was when we would get overloaded and days that it was cold and raining.
The most enjoyable part was the job itself and the people you meet while on the route.
Pro érvek
cool work in environment and a solid working schedule.
Kontra érvek
No benefits and being under a contractor instead of being under the company itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
traveled the city, and met a lot of people
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2014, június 9.
I would start my day setting up the packages in my truck in order to make my delivery route as efficient as possible. I would deliver the packages to the given addresses. And before finishing my route, I would make my daily stop at certain businesses to pick up their packages and bring back to the Fedex Ground terminal.
I learned how to work hard, and work smart.
The management was good. They made sure they produced customer satisfaction with good service.
I never really got to see my co-workers because I worked alone.
Hardest part of my job was peak season in December, because there were days I had to work until late night which sometimes made it hard for me to see the addresses.
Most important part of my job was autonomy I was given when I was on my route, also meeting and interacting with some of the customers.
Pro érvek
I had my own breaks, opportunities to become contractor.
no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Safe working environment
Operations Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2014, április 2.
Excellent safety culture, communication amongst staff is great. Dependable and friendly co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Productive, Never a dull moment
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2013, május 14.
Work was fun when you get happy customers. Had a few bad apples but besides that it was great. The hardest part was watching your back for dogs when entering a property. I enjoyed the freedom to be out in the road since i used to be in a lab all with no windows in my previous job.
Pro érvek
Bonding with people and them trying to give you gifts or lunches.
Kontra érvek
Late hours, busy on the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Package Handler
Package Handler, Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2012, november 14.
Hard work, Seasonal. Non stop back breaking work for six hours with only two 15 min breaks
Pro érvek
extra cash for the holidays
Kontra érvek
low wages, hard work non stop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van